Sick people are SICK.

Healer

Proud Member
I have an account on yahoo answers and I've answered a ton of questions relating to Michael Jackson and how I'm a huge fan.

Just saw a question earlier which is filled with depravity and probably by some obnoxious child who thinks they're being funny made my stomach turn over.

Sorry for ranting here but this kind of thing is deplorable in fact I would rather watch CNN or Fox or something and here their crap instead.

We as Michael Jackson fans have to go through a lot of shit, Michael knew that and I think that is one of the reasons he really loved his fans.

Someone is writing really offensive things sick things on my youtube videos and threatening me.. now this user I deleted it right away but I forgot to block them :(
hopefully they go away.

Someone is writing really offensive things sick things on my youtube videos and threatening me.. now this user I deleted it right away but I forgot to block them :(
hopefully they go away.

people on youtube are so sick. i keep telling myself i will watch the vid's to see MJ smile and laugh, then i see a comment then i start arguing with them. why? why? why are people so sick.

people on youtube are so sick. i keep telling myself i will watch the vid's to see MJ smile and laugh, then i see a comment then i start arguing with them. why? why? why are people so sick.

People on the net can be horrible. I make sure to *never* read the comments on youtube period. It's pointless. If the comments are not racist, they're extreamly disrespectful. People who post stuff like this are what I like to call "internet thugs". They feel they can talk mess because of the anonymity of the net but you know for a fact that if they were to say that stuff to your face it'd be on and poppin' like Will.I.Am and Perez LOL. Seriously. These people are not worth our time. I ain't trynna raise my blood pressure over these people! It's extreamly hard, but the best thing to do is to not give them attention because that's *exactly* what they want.

hopefully they go away.

Delete their comment if they comment again, block them and report them for threatening you. Don't let them get to you!

I love arguing with those bastards (oops) I know it's stooping down at their level but sometimes you just need to shrug a little pride and just let them eat their own words.

You got to know how to handle Yahoo! Answers. I was on the site heavily last year defending Obama.

People on the net can be horrible. I make sure to *never* read the comments on youtube period. It's pointless. If the comments are not racist, they're extreamly disrespectful. People who post stuff like this are what I like to call "internet thugs". They feel they can talk mess because of the anonymity of the net but you know for a fact that if they were to say that stuff to your face it'd be on and poppin' like Will.I.Am and Perez LOL. Seriously. These people are not worth our time. I ain't trynna raise my blood pressure over these people! It's extreamly hard, but the best thing to do is to not give them attention because that's *exactly* what they want.

You are right. I stopped reading and posting stuff.

I will never understand why anyone would go around YT posting messages on videos of a person they don't like? What the hell is the point of that??? At least some MJ fans moderate their vids so the negative comments never see the light of day and I see other fans shoot the haters down as well..

I will never understand why anyone would go around YT posting messages on videos of a person they don't like? What the hell is the point of that??? At least some MJ fans moderate their vids so the negative comments never see the light of day and I see other fans shoot the haters down as well..

what really upset with me was the attacks that were posted about the children from the memorial clips.... it was soooooooooooooooo sick.

I avoid YT comments like the plauge. It's just a bunch of internet thugs who say rude things because they know that if they'd say that stuff in real life they'd get beat down.

I also avoid AOL and Yahoo comments. It's sickening the things people say :(

Back