L.A. Police Chief: Homicide or Accidental Overdose

KingOfPop1

Proud Member
According to CNN (Larry King Live w/ Jim Moret) The L.A. Police Chief on record as saying that Michael's death either a HOMICIDE or accidental overdose.

Parents/Jackson family are aware of possible criminal prosecution. The segment just went off but the show will have more MJ news. It will also re-air later tonight.

OMG ,my heart jumped at the sight of the word HOMICIDE!

The Los Angeles Police Department has just released a statement with new details about Michael Jackson's death investigation.

"The investigation is continuing and we are in cooperation with the Coroner's office. We are waiting for toxicology reports to come out to determine if it will be a homicide or accidental overdose. It is up to the Coroner,"

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76251/index.html

Now that is funny to say a doctor gave Michael pills and he ODd lets charge the doctor with murder is not right. It has to be something else

I have a feeling that if Diprivan is found in Michael's system, then the LAPD and the District Attorney will proceed with a murder/homicide investigation. If it's prescription drugs then it will be deemed an overdose.

It just felt like someone punched me hard in the stomach when I read the word homicide.

Ive said it before, Michael was murdered. They tried to get in him in 93 and 03 and couldnt so they bumped him off.

Before people start going "I knew it!", all this means is that they are investigating this as a worst-case scenario so they have as much evidence as possible before ruling anything. Then, if it's just an accidental overdose and other people may be in part responsible, they have plenty of evidence. Or, if it IS a worst case scenario that they find something they weren't expecting, they didn't miss out on critical evidence.

They are being overly cautious, that's all this means.

*The criminal prosecution part relates to indictments and possible charges relating to people illegally prescribing medications.

Before people start going "I knew it!", all this means is that they are investigating this as a worst-case scenario so they have as much evidence as possible before ruling anything. Then, if it's just an accidental overdose and other people may be in part responsible, they have plenty of evidence. Or, if it IS a worst case scenario that they find something they weren't expecting, they didn't miss out on critical evidence.

They are being overly cautious, that's all this means.

^ Very well said! :)

I have a feeling that if Diprivan is found in Michael's system, then the LAPD and the District Attorney will proceed with a murder/homicide investigation. If it's prescription drugs then it will be deemed an overdose.

OMG, Trish you said this. And you know what I was thinking? What if this stuff was given to him while he was already asleep? I mean some are saying that he collapsed, but Michael didn't collapse. He was FOUND in the bed. So something happened to him between the time he went to bed and the time he was found.

OMG, Trish you said this. And you know what I was thinking? What if this stuff was given to him while he was already asleep? I mean some are saying that he collapsed, but Michael didn't collapse. He was FOUND in the bed. So something happened to him between the time he went to bed and the time he was found.

If he voluntarily took a drug to put him to sleep.. then of course he'd be found in bed. Heath Ledger was found in bed...

Yeah but here is the thing if he took pills then went to sleep he would have died in his sleep. Either he woke up took something and went back to sleep or was given something by the doctor then went back to sleep

Criminal homicide, a malum in se crime, occurs when a person purposely, knowingly, recklessly, or negligently causes the death of another. Murder and manslaughter are both examples of criminal homicide. Every legal system contains some form of prohibition or regulation of criminal homicide.- wikipedia

I don't believe Michael was murdered.

Directly or indirectly I absolutely believe he was murdered. Every move Dr. Murray made was in direct contrast to what he should have done. From waiting 30 minutes before calling 911 even when Michael was still breathing, to performing CPR on the bed, to leaving the scene and not cooperating with police until after he had secured a lawyer... I'm completely sick to my stomach right now. Whatever the outcome, nothing will bring Michael back. Gutted again. :(

Back