Raymone Bain to the rescue again against intervention rumors

Oh Raymone. Her weave still lookin' like she fished it out of a trashcan outside Bad Hair Day Inc.

I'm glad even though she was suing him that she is still keeping it real as far as personal stuff goes. Good for her.

Oh, Raymone....she was suing him....she will probably still go ahead with the suit against the estate (hope not)....Again, wasn't there a tabloid article a few years back accusing her and the nanny of actually giving drugs to Michael? You know, all these people coming out now with conflicting stories that get shot down afterward...is too confusing....we should't believe anyone, I'm serious...the nanny coming out with that inflamatory article covering herself and then denying it...Klein coming out with lots of details that shouldn't be revealed just to cover himself...Raymone....the nurse...the Chopras...etc....my head is spinning....leave him alone....Report his legacy, his message of Healing the World for god's sake...

No idea why she's out there defending him, but whatever, power to her.

Either way, she's one less person saying scum...bag things about him.

Power to her and her weave..

Hmm, I recall when she was the bee's knees. I guess things change.

Is it true that she tried to sue Michael? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Raymone Bain was the final person to ever sue Michael Jackson (excluding AllGood Entertainment). She wanted to rob him, quite literally, of the money he was set to make at the O2 concerts over the next three years along with the money he had made from Thriller 25 sales. Another two-faced schemer...

she sued him. therefore she contributed to his death.

I think that's a very harsh and bs thing to say. Especially since WE don't know any of the details surrounding it. It's obvious to me that she cares for Michael and is standing up for him, that's more than a lot of people that used to be around him can say. Maybe from a business point of view she somehow felt she was owed money, but on a personal note she's doing a better job with this speaking out than most people are.

^ I agree.
What was she suing him for anyway?
What she said was wonderful and I'm just happy she's setting the record straight. She could easily just have sat back and not said anything.
And lol @ the hair joke.

She may have done some shady stuff, but I will commend her on standing up for him in the media. Because there aren't that many ppl in MJ's corner right now, I wonder if Ms. Bain would be called as a witness to testify against any of these doctors that prescribed MJ these meds.. She was inside his inner circle and had more access to him and his personal business than his own family.. Just a thought

While her actions when it comes to MJ have been questionable lately, I thought she defended MJ very well and I commend her for that.

Im still sad that she sued Michael too... but she did do a great job defending him. Im so confused about the doctors too. This is all very upsetting.

Thank you for that Raymone - Im sure she cares about Mj
but she has shown she cared about the MONEY more
in her suite against him ..

man i wish fans wouldnt attack people based on thier looks
Ive been sickened by how people have done that to MJ all his
life - so I feel sad when people do that .. its not justified

seems MJ fans would be more inclined to not do that
It has nothing to do with the topic or subject _
its just a way to mock and ridicule another human being

Im sorry just lately since MJ has gone Ive been more sensitive
about how we treat others - it just really hurts me :cry:

I want fans so much to follow MJs example so
he would'nt have died in vain for all he tried to teach us.
Did he waste his breath and energy on us _ :no:

^^Yes! You're right! It's kinda twofaced, when they get upset when someone makes fun of Michael and in turn do it themselves to others... that said though, that Bad Hair Day Inc comment was funny... and it's just hair! She could go to the hairdresser tomorrow and change it ;)

Thank you for that Raymone - Im sure she cares about Mj
but she has shown she cared about the MONEY more
in her suite against him ..

man i wish fans wouldnt attack people based on thier looks
Ive been sickened by how people have done that to MJ all his
life - so I feel sad when people do that .. its not justified

seems MJ fans would be more inclined to not do that
It has nothing to do with the topic or subject _
its just a way to mock and ridicule another human being

Im sorry just lately since MJ has gone Ive been more sensitive
about how we treat others - it just really hurts me :cry:

I want fans so much to follow MJs example so
he would'nt have died in vain for all he tried to teach us.
Did he waste his breath and energy on us _ :no:

Thank you for saying this. I am so sick that Michael died with all the mocking and insults just because there were "questions about his actions."
I'm sure that hurt far worse than a lawsuit over money that he apparently had his act together to fight against. I'm not sure if this was causing him that much of a headache.

Point is this is about a principle. You can't stand up on it for Michael only. He didn't ridicule others in public and doubt that is what he want people doing in his name or defense. It's like there is nothing that people are learning from this man. The ugliness just goes on and on.

^^Yes! You're right! It's kinda twofaced, when they get upset when someone makes fun of Michael and in turn do it themselves to others... that said though, that Bad Hair Day Inc comment was funny... and it's just hair! She could go to the hairdresser tomorrow and change it ;)

That's how people felt about Michael. He could have just done something about his looks.

She tried her best to make her voice known about Michaels death
However it doesnt shadow the fact that she was out to sue Michael for a rediculous amount of money.
I personally have no idea if she was entitled the amount she was supposedly suing for, neither does any other fan

She tried her best to make her voice known about Michaels death
However it doesnt shadow the fact that she was out to sue Michael for a rediculous amount of money.
I personally have no idea if she was entitled the amount she was supposedly suing for, neither does any other fan

And people should be able to talk about the lawsuit all they want; but at this point, we should know how the jokes about people's looks just aren't funny.

And people should be able to talk about the lawsuit all they want; but at this point, we should know how the jokes about people's looks just aren't funny.

I never mentioned anybodies appearence in my comment
Havent got a clue what you on about
I avoided the talk about anyones looks and stayed within the threads purpose
So I don't know why you have quoted me saying what you have

I never mentioned anybodies appearence in my comment
Havent got a clue what you on about
I avoided the talk about anyones looks and stayed within the threads purpose
So I don't know why you have quoted me saying what you have

SuperLee, I never said that you made comments about anyone's appearance. I quoted you because you were talking about the lawsuit, which was my point. You can talk about the lawsuit without the comments about looks.

This is a bit off topic but I saw Raymone outside the staplecenter at the memorial and I got such a bad vibe from her.. She was walking with some guy, with a smerk like she could not believe the crazyness.. like WTF? type of deal.. smoking her cigerett.. IDK I just thought she was thinknig to her self "what a circus like spectical"

that's the vibe I got.. It really got under my skin!!

Back