When some people ask these statements what are your answers?

analogue

Proud Member
Whenever i defend Michael Jackson innocence people who think he's guilty always ask these question or make these statements

1. Whenever i say that Michael was found not guilty in a court of law they always come back with ''That's because Michael Jackson was a very famous celebrity who could pay his way out of jail''

2. They always bring up O.J Simpson

So can anyone tell me any good responses to these kind of statements?

Thank you very much

I feel it best to not get into these type of conversations because they will bicker and say this and that and whatever else and it just gets tiring because even if you got every single one of these people to realise that Michael was innocent there will always be one disgusting little weevil who will say otherwise.

Most of the time if it was just some random on the street i would just ignore them but it's usually my friends who always bring this type of stuff up and it can be hurtfull. I do tell my friends that i'd wish they would look at both sides of the story before running their mouths off

I usually say this...

1) If someone could afford the BEST lawyer in the game, why wouldnt you do that? Im pretty sure all the haters also should do that! That in NO way indicates MJ paid his freedom. All the jurors told that they went in the trial with the courage to convict a celeb, but evidence after evidence made them sure that he was innocent.

2) To compare O.J and MJ is out of line. Its silly and they are ignorant. You cant in NO way compare these two cases.. and if they do that, it just shows that they dont know a jack shitt about the two cases and havnt read the courtdocuments and that should say enough of the person you are discussing with. Second.. O.J was found GUILTY on a civil trial..

Last edited:
Most of the time if it was just some random on the street i would just ignore them but it's usually my friends who always bring this type of stuff up and it can be hurtfull. I do tell my friends that i'd wish they would look at both sides of the story before running their mouths off

When we hear distasteful comments coming from friends it makes it that more harsh, if they were true friends they would respect both you, your Love for Michael Jackson and of course be respectful for the passing of a superb person.

If they cannot do that or at least quiten themselves then maybe a quiet word of sincerity is needed.

he paid for a lawyer like anyone else and the state of cali spent 5 mill trying to convict him do they spend that on other cases? no i dont think so. arent rich allowed to defend themselves.

tell them to go read the court transcripts if they have the brains to understand all the big words

Bring Martha Stewart up and I'm sure there are many other rich and famous people who got jailed! :)

(ok, that's totally random, but I can now hear Smooth Criminal playing really loud out of neighbours window. lol)

Whenever i defend Michael Jackson innocence people who think he's guilty always ask these question or make these statements

1. Whenever i say that Michael was found not guilty in a court of law they always come back with ''That's because Michael Jackson was a very famous celebrity who could pay his way out of jail''

Thank you very much

If I were you I would say this:

1. "Money and fame doesn't make or prove that the one being accused is in fact a criminal. In alot of cases even ordinary working class people can end up "getting away with it" or being "wrongfully convicted" in a trial." Being rich and famous or "having really good lawyers" which I have heard alot of MJ haters say :rolleyes: is not a strong enough argument to declare someone guilty.

2. Reference celebs/ wealthy public figures that did NOT "get off" with their crimes: OJ (ironically!) for his Vegas sports memorabilia fiasco, Phil Spector, Paris Hilton, Martha Stewart etc.....

3. Dare those who insist to you that MJ is indeed guilty to provide hard solid evidence from the trial and NOT simply gossip, rumours or whatever they might have read in the media. Dare them to prove MJ's guilt beyond any reasonable doubt!

Most people really aren't interested in the truth. You can wave blatant evidence in front of their faces and they'll still hold on to their prejudices, because they thrive off controversy, not to mention seeing people get fired up at their provocation. It's this arrogant ignorance that is the worst kind. To spare your nerves, don't bother with this type.
But if it's people who are actually curious about the truth, then you should do some research. I read all these court transcripts and articles about the trials a few years ago and there were a lot of inconsistencies and dubious characters on the prosecutor's side. Also just having followed Michael and the people surrounding him, you get a certain understanding of who he is and what his world looks like. And suddenly it's not so far-fetched that his perception of the world is more somewhat different, more innocent and trusting.
So basically what I'm trying to say is, I did my research in order to be able to stand my ground in believing his innocence and I've made my peace with it. I don't think you can convince anyone unless you've done the same. I mean, there's so much of it.. I could get into a detailed and passionate discussion of what convinced me, but I'm just not in the right mindset at the moment. If people don't have enough respect to not dig up old dirt at a moment like this, then I'd just blow them off. Let them believe what they like.

You don't need to defend...the more you try to defend, the more they ask about it. That is simply because they:

1 Want to chat about it,
2.They want to argue about it
3 That's the only thing they know about him.

I just normally say, "what do you think" and then say "OK if you think so"...

Thank you very much

Michael was found not guilty by a jury in a child molestation case. He would have to buy the jury(not possible), he would have to buy the judge(WTF?) and he would have to buy the media(not possible)

Also, there are court transcripts that show why Michael won.

The celebrity argument is an argument from ignorance, and the best way to respond to this is with documented facts. And if they don't want to listen you just flip the coin and ask them how they know Michael bought his freedom. Voila, you just made an ass of a hater.

I tell them that the money and celebrity is the reason why he was targeted in the first place. And as far as O.J. the first time he was aquitted but the second time he was charged with a crime he was convicted and went to jail Michael was never convicted or spent a day in jail for anything.

I´ve been trying to clean up the HD Michael Jackson Memorial Releases, comments on http://hdbits.org/as they will be there forever.

See below:

Lesky said:
dike69 said:
the world is a better place filled with pedophiles... let's raise a pepsi and a candy bar to all the priests and dream of riding mj's roller coaster while blowing bubbles.

it's sad when so many people think it's alright to grope little boys... i'm famous. i can do what ever i want with no repercussions. all you mj lovers need to have your kids touched to see how it feels to be parent and trying to explain that kind of stuff to your kids. fuck all you faggots

Are you serious? Did you even follow the trials? It was a disgrace the last one even made it to court. Had it been a regular man it would ended at the police station. (Where they went after trying to pursue a civil court case without sucess, each lawyer called bullshit on their claims)

The only thing that was proven in court was that everyone was trying to cash in Michael Jackson, including his own former lawyers and staff. Add to that the fact that he was found innocent on all accounts. There has been no evidence whatsover and extremly bad cases with poor witnesses who all had an axe to the grind, had been fired, or sold their storys to the media.

So please do not judge a man without knowing anything more than what you have heard by gossip, speculation and rumors. In fact, you should be ashamed of yourself, accusing a man of something, not having anything to back it up with. Furthermore you have not even followed the cases up close, which is necessary to have a say. Its very sad to see you coming here with your prejudiced mind, besmudging Michael Jacksons legacy.

Michael Jackson was aquitted by a jury of his peers. The District Attorney Tom Sneddon has spent aprox 5 Million dollars and yet has failed to come up with a credible story, nor a single witness.

Is it just a coincedence that the 2 accusers of all the millions of children Michael Jackson have meet, both have emotional unstable parents, who has commited wellfare fraud, lied in previous court cases etc. That both of the accusers has had incest, rape and domestic violence within the family? And that they just happened to be bancrupt at the time they came up with the allegations?

The 1993 accuser was even drugged by his father, the only time he said something happened. The drug was Sodium Ametal. it´s a powerful psychiatric drug when under the influence, a person is highly suggestible. And that drug was given to the boy by the father of the boy and the father´s friend who was a dental anesthielogist, and the anesthielogist gave the boy the drug in the dentist office.

Its time for you dike69, to put up or shut up! Either bring us some new evidence or insight, or just take a hike!

a clear slap across the face always works :coffee:

:hysterical: lmfao sorry but that was damn funny.

I encounter situations like this frequently and my best defense is just to make them think... I'll say something like "really, what facts do you have that no one else has that proves your theory?" or "were you actually sitting in that courtroom everyday for the duration, so you know all the ins and outs of the trial?" and one of my faves "really? PROVE IT!"

I said to them - You need to hear Heal The World and Childhood and if you think that this person did these things - somethings wrong with you, not with him.Michael was a gift from God.The evil people tried to torment him but he was strong.And he was always strong - no matter what happened!

I had this today in work a customer bad mouthing MJ about him been guilty. I was raging inside I just told her MJ never did it, and then took a few deep breaths and ignored her the best I could.

I wish people would educate them selfs on the trail before they judge him.

Here is my standard ammunition for people refering the 1993-settlement as a sign om MJs guilt.

Okay. As you go on making dumb statements, I have no choice but answer. Since I have covered the trials I have lots of material saved.

This is going to take me an awful lot of time, but I´m going to try my best to explain why MJ settled the 1993-case.

-----

Change of law following Michael Jacksons 1993 settlement

---

In November 2003 Tom Sneddon (The district attorney of both cases Vs Jackson) meets the mother of the recent accuser in a parking lot. He informs her about the fact that the states victim found would provide her family with economic compensation if they would agree to start an criminal investigation against Jackson. Sneddon gave her the necessary paperwork to apply for the fund.

Tom Sneddon also made it clear to the family that a civil case only can be opened after criminal case has been finished. That because of a law change which was introduced a couple of years after Jacksons 1993-case.

This meant that if Jackson were convicted the Arvizo family could lean on to that in a civil case and that way cash in a couple of million dollars from Jackson.

The law I mentioned above was a major factor in Jacksons decision to settle the 1993-case.

Now lets move on to the 1993-case:

Initially (Before the police was involved) the Chandlers (Jackson first Accuser) tried to blackmale Jackson, they wanted 20$ million dollars from Jackson otherwise they would go to the media with the allegations of sexual abuse. Jackson told them to fuck off, and countersued them, stating he had nothing to fear.

The Chandlers first intention was not to let justice be done by any means, rather they wanted big money.

When Jackson refused to meet his demands, Evan Chandler contacted a pschrink(Dr Stan Katz - the same doc that the second boy (Gavin Arvizo) told about the alleged abuse) through his lawyer.

Jordan Chandler initially denied any abuse, but was coerced by his parents, relatives, and an unscrupulous lawyer into testifying against Jackson. At one point they gave him sodium amytol, the so-called truth drug, to get him to talk. But sodium amytol has also been shown to be a highly suggestible drug—especially for an impressionable boy who knows what his parents expect him to say. Affected by the drug Jordan Chandler made his only allegation against Jackson after lenghty provocations.

The drug was provided by Evan Chandlers private-dentist clinic (which was nearly bancrupt and needed money badly).

The question one should ask himself is:

If Michael Jackson wanted to pay off his accuser, why didn’t he do it at the very beginning? Evan Chandler made a demand for $20 million before authorities knew about the alleged abuse. If Jackson wanted to buy their silence, like many people claim he did, why didn’t he do it right away then? Before the police trashed his home, before he was publicly humiliated, before the whole world started to hate him, before he was subjected to a dehumanizing search of his private parts? He could have bought their silence right from the start, and thereby have avoided it all. Instead he rejected Evan Chandler’s initial demand for money. Why would a guilty man do that?

----
Lets continue the storytelling:

The 17th August, 1993 Dr Katz told the authorities about the alleged molestation.

When the criminal invenstigation was launched Evan Chandler filed a civil suit against Jackson - (here comes the reason for the law change I mentioned above.)

Michael Jackson and his people were ready to fight, that's until Larry Feldman (Evan Chandlers lawyer) filed the civil suit and the judge in that case violated Michael's rights and set a date for the CIVIL trial of March 1994.

Distict Attorney Tom Sneddon and his colleague Garcetti were prepared to sit back and wait to see the dirt that came out of that trial and then proceed with criminal charges. (Just like the recent case were the accuser changed the numbers of alleged molestation and even the timeline, all to suit the District attorneys weak case)

Jacksons lawyer Johnny Cochran attempted to postpone the date of the civil trial until after the conclusion of the criminal investigation, but that attempt was refused. He then filed to seal discovery, meaning that the civil trial would take place in private, not allowing authorities to recycle testimony and evidence in their criminal case. Again that was refused.

Other partys also had their say in Jacksons settlement, Jackson was in the middle of his Dangerous Tour and Sony did its very best to prevent a major setback of income which had been the case if Jackson had cancelled the rest of the concerts to attend criminal court. Money and maximal profit was as usual important factors.

Jackson was at the top of his career and did not want to waste his time on a matter which he referred to as "a complete joke".

"I didn't want to do a long drawn-out thing on TV like O.J, and all that stupid stuff, you know, it wouldn't look right. I said, look, get this over with. I want to go on with my life. This is ridiculous, I've had enough, go.

Furthermore Jacksons stated that he wanted to spare his family from the publics and medias ruthless oppression. Most important though is the fact that all Jackons lawyers and counsellors advised Jackson to settle the case.

The 1993 Settlement Terms:

The Settlement both partys signed said the following:

Michael Jackson denied any wrongdoing towards the boy and that he only agreed to settle cause of business and financial motives.

The family signed the settlement stating that Michael Jackson never had touched their son in any inappropriate matter.

Note: Chandlers lawyer, Larry Feldman who settled the case profited big time (At least a couple of miljon dollars) because he received a certain % of the settlement.

In the recent case the Arvizo family which knew about the 1993-settlement first contacted Larry Feldman who contacted the same pschrink Dr Stan Katz, who reported the case to our good fellow Tom Sneddon. The same people who failed to get Jackson 1993 and has tried ever since was back in business in 2003.

It is also important to point out that the settlement DID NOT influence the criminal case.
Tom Sneddon refused to rest the case, and continued to investigate even illegaly - he used Jackson private phone-book and contacted hundreds of kids in his chase to gather some evidence whatsoever against Jackson. The police threatened the children and said that they had naked pictures of them and Jackson together, trying to provoke them to admit something happened. Neither of them did, all said Jackson never had done anything wrong.

Tom Sneddon even went to Australia hunting down a boy who had visited Jacksons Neverland ranch, they boy told him "to take a hike".

In 1994, two Grand Jurys (One in Los Angeles and one in Santa Barabra) questioned over 200 called witnesses and neither of them corroborated with the Chandlers story. In May, 1994 both Gran Jurys had reached the conclusion that they had absolute no reason to believe a crime had occured.

However this did not stop the angry losing district attorney Tom Sneddon who pursued new evidence and possible new victims until 1999, when the case was officially closed.

------

In Summary:

Jackson was advised by his lawyers, advisors, family to settle the case because of the cirkumstances, and he did.
20$ million dollars was nothing at for Jackson, who at the time was making billions of dollars.

That was not a hard decision for Jackson to make at the time, but it has come back to haunt him since then, because people think they can falsely accuse him and easily collect a paycheck. So Jackson has become a target for scammers and con-artists and that is his own fault partly because he settled the case in 1993.

Jackson is being sued approximately about 100 times a year, mostly for the most bizarre reasons of people who think they can "cash in".

Thanks for the responses everyone. I really appreciate it

I've also come to realise that alot of people are to LAZY to read court transcripts and find the real truth so it's much easier for them just to assume that he's guilty.

Honestly, I don't think the people that think MJ was guilty really want to know the truth. I've wasted too much time with people who watched a few interviews, decided MJ was too "weird," and made up their mind. They don't care to hear about the truth.

I usually baa at them...

That's make a noise like a sheep. To that I will usually get a response of confusion, and to that I say 'well if you're going to act like a sheep and follow whatever the media say, I thought I'd speak your language for a moment' Usually followed up by 'If you feel that strongly about it, I'd do your own research and then make up your own mind, instead of just making an assumption based on what you're told. Oh and, innocent until proven guilty, remember that?'

Then I'll leave it. It's too exhausting arguing with these stupid people. They seem to enjoy revelling in the BS so I just leave them to it.

1. 1993-
*MJ's insurance company for the tour made him settle)
*MJ was told by all his representatives, it was cheaper, better to settle than to go to court. so he listened to his advisers than to fight the charges. Even his lawyer Garegos (sp) the second trail-indirectly said MJ got bad advice.
*As a parent would you say "hey you abused my child, give me money" and we'll pretend like it never happened? Or would you take the person to court, have justice done then sue or write a book or whatever.
*photo's were taken of MJ. And the discription Jordan gave of MJ's private part did not match with the photo's that were taken.
*jordan chandler who is of age now should burn in hell. with his parents.
2003-2005
I think i saw a video clip of all 12 jurors that said, they saw the accuser's testimony as prepped, not believable, and that the parents were out for money. (THIS IS THE JURY). I mean that is good enough for me.
It might be on youtube. I don't remember. I just saw it a couple of days ago. Cant remember if it was tv or youtube.
* the accusations ONLY started after the SO CALLED DOCUMENTARY BY BASTARD BASHIR.
*so if I have the money, I shouldn't have the best lawyers?? ask if they were in MJ's shoe what they would have done?
*compare MJ or OJ? what planet do these people come from?

I don't get into the conversations now, I used to fight like a tiger for Michael but there is only so much you can do. If people want to believe the lies let them. He is gone, nothing can hurt him now, and the people who believe everything the tabloids tell them, buy tabloids because they like gossip and scandal and want to believe what they read, some are just so low in IQ there is no reasoning with them.

In terms of the jury decision, if they 'let him off' because he was a celebrity why sit for 6 long days, and would they release a seriel molestor back into their own community, amoungst their own children? I don't think so.

I say "I won't discuss this with you anymore" because if someone comes up with such an argument, he wants to believe that Michael is guilty and I only end up upset, when I take the person serious.
But I think if you reply "If a person is a famous celebrity like Michael was, blackmailing him becomes attractive..." it can do no harm.

I´ve been trying to clean up the HD Michael Jackson Memorial Releases, comments on http://hdbits.org/as they will be there forever.

See below:

This is yet another person so threatened by MJ that even after death they feel the need to waste their time denegrating MJ name and much of what he was about. They choose to ignore what was obvious scams to get money. Both of these "cases" were such shams that
your were able to prove a negative, something that didn't happen.

What losers, go find something to be happy about.

Thank you very much

I've heard every argument going.and I always argue and always win as they others get tired and I've read everything so I have all the answers

I always say

1. There was not one piece of factual evidence to prove MJ guilty. It is the other way round, there was more money spent on the prosecution than any other in criminal history. Michael was found not guilty by every single juror on every single count, if there had been any evidence he would have been found guilty of something. The children and family were proven in court to have lied.

Lets look at the evidence shall we, there is absolutely none to show MJ was a child molestor but there is plenty of evidence to show what kind spiritual giving charitable loving person he was and list them.

2 OJ simpson is an entirely different kettle of fish. he was found not guilty because it was proved that the police planted a glove that actually didn't fit him so they had to acquit him. Its got nothing to do with MJ case.

I always tell them that they don't look at the evidence and want to believe he is guilty because they want too, or they just believe tabloid media lies.

I take information from whatever arguement is being used from the court transcripts here

http://www.mj-upbeat.com/TrialMJJSource.htm

Here is my standard ammunition for people refering the 1993-settlement as a sign om MJs guilt.

Okay. As you go on making dumb statements, I have no choice but answer. Since I have covered the trials I have lots of material saved.

This is going to take me an awful lot of time, but I´m going to try my best to explain why MJ settled the 1993-case.

-----

Change of law following Michael Jacksons 1993 settlement

---

In November 2003 Tom Sneddon (The district attorney of both cases Vs Jackson) meets the mother of the recent accuser in a parking lot. He informs her about the fact that the states victim found would provide her family with economic compensation if they would agree to start an criminal investigation against Jackson. Sneddon gave her the necessary paperwork to apply for the fund.

Tom Sneddon also made it clear to the family that a civil case only can be opened after criminal case has been finished. That because of a law change which was introduced a couple of years after Jacksons 1993-case.

This meant that if Jackson were convicted the Arvizo family could lean on to that in a civil case and that way cash in a couple of million dollars from Jackson.

The law I mentioned above was a major factor in Jacksons decision to settle the 1993-case.

Now lets move on to the 1993-case:

Initially (Before the police was involved) the Chandlers (Jackson first Accuser) tried to blackmale Jackson, they wanted 20$ million dollars from Jackson otherwise they would go to the media with the allegations of sexual abuse. Jackson told them to fuck off, and countersued them, stating he had nothing to fear.

The Chandlers first intention was not to let justice be done by any means, rather they wanted big money.

When Jackson refused to meet his demands, Evan Chandler contacted a pschrink(Dr Stan Katz - the same doc that the second boy (Gavin Arvizo) told about the alleged abuse) through his lawyer.

Jordan Chandler initially denied any abuse, but was coerced by his parents, relatives, and an unscrupulous lawyer into testifying against Jackson. At one point they gave him sodium amytol, the so-called truth drug, to get him to talk. But sodium amytol has also been shown to be a highly suggestible drug—especially for an impressionable boy who knows what his parents expect him to say. Affected by the drug Jordan Chandler made his only allegation against Jackson after lenghty provocations.

The drug was provided by Evan Chandlers private-dentist clinic (which was nearly bancrupt and needed money badly).

The question one should ask himself is:

If Michael Jackson wanted to pay off his accuser, why didn’t he do it at the very beginning? Evan Chandler made a demand for $20 million before authorities knew about the alleged abuse. If Jackson wanted to buy their silence, like many people claim he did, why didn’t he do it right away then? Before the police trashed his home, before he was publicly humiliated, before the whole world started to hate him, before he was subjected to a dehumanizing search of his private parts? He could have bought their silence right from the start, and thereby have avoided it all. Instead he rejected Evan Chandler’s initial demand for money. Why would a guilty man do that?

----
Lets continue the storytelling:

The 17th August, 1993 Dr Katz told the authorities about the alleged molestation.

When the criminal invenstigation was launched Evan Chandler filed a civil suit against Jackson - (here comes the reason for the law change I mentioned above.)

Michael Jackson and his people were ready to fight, that's until Larry Feldman (Evan Chandlers lawyer) filed the civil suit and the judge in that case violated Michael's rights and set a date for the CIVIL trial of March 1994.

Distict Attorney Tom Sneddon and his colleague Garcetti were prepared to sit back and wait to see the dirt that came out of that trial and then proceed with criminal charges. (Just like the recent case were the accuser changed the numbers of alleged molestation and even the timeline, all to suit the District attorneys weak case)

Jacksons lawyer Johnny Cochran attempted to postpone the date of the civil trial until after the conclusion of the criminal investigation, but that attempt was refused. He then filed to seal discovery, meaning that the civil trial would take place in private, not allowing authorities to recycle testimony and evidence in their criminal case. Again that was refused.

Other partys also had their say in Jacksons settlement, Jackson was in the middle of his Dangerous Tour and Sony did its very best to prevent a major setback of income which had been the case if Jackson had cancelled the rest of the concerts to attend criminal court. Money and maximal profit was as usual important factors.

Jackson was at the top of his career and did not want to waste his time on a matter which he referred to as "a complete joke".

"I didn't want to do a long drawn-out thing on TV like O.J, and all that stupid stuff, you know, it wouldn't look right. I said, look, get this over with. I want to go on with my life. This is ridiculous, I've had enough, go.

Furthermore Jacksons stated that he wanted to spare his family from the publics and medias ruthless oppression. Most important though is the fact that all Jackons lawyers and counsellors advised Jackson to settle the case.

The 1993 Settlement Terms:

The Settlement both partys signed said the following:

Michael Jackson denied any wrongdoing towards the boy and that he only agreed to settle cause of business and financial motives.

The family signed the settlement stating that Michael Jackson never had touched their son in any inappropriate matter.

Note: Chandlers lawyer, Larry Feldman who settled the case profited big time (At least a couple of miljon dollars) because he received a certain % of the settlement.

In the recent case the Arvizo family which knew about the 1993-settlement first contacted Larry Feldman who contacted the same pschrink Dr Stan Katz, who reported the case to our good fellow Tom Sneddon. The same people who failed to get Jackson 1993 and has tried ever since was back in business in 2003.

It is also important to point out that the settlement DID NOT influence the criminal case.
Tom Sneddon refused to rest the case, and continued to investigate even illegaly - he used Jackson private phone-book and contacted hundreds of kids in his chase to gather some evidence whatsoever against Jackson. The police threatened the children and said that they had naked pictures of them and Jackson together, trying to provoke them to admit something happened. Neither of them did, all said Jackson never had done anything wrong.

Tom Sneddon even went to Australia hunting down a boy who had visited Jacksons Neverland ranch, they boy told him "to take a hike".

In 1994, two Grand Jurys (One in Los Angeles and one in Santa Barabra) questioned over 200 called witnesses and neither of them corroborated with the Chandlers story. In May, 1994 both Gran Jurys had reached the conclusion that they had absolute no reason to believe a crime had occured.

However this did not stop the angry losing district attorney Tom Sneddon who pursued new evidence and possible new victims until 1999, when the case was officially closed.

------

In Summary:

Jackson was advised by his lawyers, advisors, family to settle the case because of the cirkumstances, and he did.
20$ million dollars was nothing at for Jackson, who at the time was making billions of dollars.

That was not a hard decision for Jackson to make at the time, but it has come back to haunt him since then, because people think they can falsely accuse him and easily collect a paycheck. So Jackson has become a target for scammers and con-artists and that is his own fault partly because he settled the case in 1993.

Jackson is being sued approximately about 100 times a year, mostly for the most bizarre reasons of people who think they can "cash in".

WOW! I didn't know the details of some of the stuff. THANKS FOR POSTING.

by them accepting money means to me that there talking shit and are only in it for the money..
lets be honest here if my child was abused by a guy,NO MONEY IN THE WORLD WOULD GET HIM OFF.

Thank you very much

all answers, in full and concise version, are here:

http://mjjr.net/content/mjcase/main.html

It's all there

Back