I wish the media would stop.....

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Making Michael out to be a pill popping drug addict. It just keeps getting worse and worse each and every day. One channel says one thing then the next channel has to top the other one. If you look at the final pics of Michael practicing you can see a healthy beautiful man. If he was that much of a drug head he could never of moved in the way he did.

Hun, we don't know what happened to Michael. We do know that an otherwise healthy man with a few ailments (who passed physicals only weeks before) has died very mysteriously. I can't say for sure what MJ was doing behind closed doors in the privacy of his home... but what we can do is hope and pray that justice will be served and that one day, the truth will be told about the cause of Michael's untimely death. His children will need to know that so they can close the door on this horrible event.

yes I now and I do understand all of this. I am just blowing off some steam, sorry folks, I sometimes get very upset about this. I say I am not watching the crap and then somehow I get roped back into watching it. Notice I did not say believing it, I said watching it. As you stated we do not know what went on behind closed doors, I must say again I just find it hard to believe. I cannot believe anything until we get results of tox reports.

I just wish the media would leave the man's children alone. I had to turn off the tv today because that waste of space jane whoever on HLN insists that the children where harmed because they were "exposed to Michael's drug use." PLEASE for the love of God the man is dead. I guess it was wishful thinking, but I thought that after Paris spoke up the whole "Michael was a bad father" thing would die. Boy was I wrong. I am SO tired of the media.....they make me sick and even in death Michael can't find any peace.....

This is why we need to combat the media like we use to... Maybe a letter writing campaign? We need to do something and make a strong impact. Release a press release stating how we feel and requesting the media to leave Michael's children alone. I think this would be positive for Michael, his children and us as his fans.

I feel ya. I knew they would do this to him though. I talked to my mom today, and she was upset about it too. She is 67 years old and lives in New Orleans. We grew up listening to Michael and the Jackson 5....our whole house. My mom is really upset about this.

I agree with Trish. It seems that the media was reinvigorated after seeing such a wonderful worldwide tribute on this past Tuesday at the Memorial. They (the T.V. MEDIA) are hell bent on making sure Michael Jackson is NOT viewed in a positive light even in death. They want everything that Michael tried to keep such as his dignity, privacy and pride.

Please let me know if anything can be done regarding the media? They are OUT of hand. It is a VENDETTA. I am game for a letter writing campaign. Who do we contact?

Do we contact former lawyers (i.e. Geragos, Mesereau)? Do we contact AEG? Do we contact the executors of the Jackson Family estate? Do we contact Al Sharpton? Do we contact the Jackson family to tell them to recognize that defamation does influence the financial future of the Jackson Family estate? I mean I know that their (the Jackson Family) plate is full, but this has GOT to stop.

Fans, you have to realize,,,, a lot of this is out of your control...There will be a backlash against Michael very soon, it is the nature of the press and the public, but Michael more than anyone knew this, and was part of how he invisioned himself...the Circus and all that..

It may turn out that Michael had a very bad addiction, so be it, get over it...love him more for it. We will never know for sure....The toxicolgy reports will come back and just be prepared for the worst....and in any case love him more.

Remember Micheals song Will you be There....He is asking you now, will you be there? Just be there for him, be with him. just love him, more so if he had a problem and couldnt get help...You dont have to defend him and get upset...you need to continue on with your lives. It is your turn to be successfull like Michael was...dont get caught up in this.

Fans, you have to realize,,,, a lot of this is out of your control...There will be a backlash against Michael very soon....He will not be loved and adored forever.

Tell me more. What other images are appearing in your crystal ball?

Edit: You edited.

It may turn out that Michael had a very bad addiction

And...? Why would anyone judge him for that? If he indeed had a drug addiction, that was a problem, not a crime, and in his situation I don't blame him. We should feel sympathy rather than judge.

Tell me more. What other images are appearing in your crystal ball?

Edit: You edited.

hahah, ....you are a quick poster, and sorry it sounded that way.....I dont know anything than from what I have experienced watching the media for many years and from watching anything Micheal...The press always looks for bad stories after the good stuff wears off....they did it with PRincess DIana too, with athletic heros, movie stars, its all the same....and they always do it with anything that has to do with Michael.

And...? Why would anyone judge him for that? If he indeed had a drug addiction, that was a problem, not a crime, and in his situation I don't blame him. We should feel sympathy rather than judge.

well I agree of course...but there are some people that will judge him negatively for it, even fans...I can remember during his trials, there were some fans on the boards that were very confused, with all the information from the press and some did express doubt...of course they were banned promptly....lol....I guess I was thinking of that when I wrote it.

I feel bad for Michael too which is why I would not judge him. Never. I'm not even paying attention to the media right now. I refuse to listen to them try to slander MJ and make him out to be a druggie. I don't care if he had an addiction or not, I love him just the same. The media just has to be overly negative when it comes to him though so no suprise there.

I agree, the media are taking this whole drug thing blowing it way out of proportion. That's why I feel Brian Oxman should have just shut his trap and waited until the tox reports came back. He was the one who started this mess. I wouldn't have problem if they said MJ was dependent on drugs AFTER those tox reports come back and they have some sort of proof. But now all they are doing is speculating, and whatever information they get, regardless of how reliable the source is, they are reporting it as if they have the facts. Another thing that has been bothering me, is that they seem to only want to report negativity. How many media outlets repeated what Quincy said about MJ being ashamed of his race? Heaps. But when Michael's own dermatologist came out and confirmed that Michael Jackson had a skin condition, not once did it end up in the papers or on the news.

@ Green_Bean, anyone who talks about Michael being a bad father now is going to look like a fool. The world saw the home videos with Prince and Paris telling Michael how much they love him. The world saw the interviews with Michael's close friends, even some of his enemies, come out and call Michael Jackson a wonderful father. The world saw Paris saying that her daddy was the best father we could ever imagine. The world saw how much those children adored Michael. No one on any show can call him a bad father now. If they do, it will prove to people what we've been trying to explain to them all along: The media don't care about the facts. Their goal is to show Michael Jackson in the worst light possible. I saw Diane Diamond on TV saying that people at Neverland saw Michael do something inappropriate with Macauley Culkin. But did they mention that Macauley Culkin came out and denied that anything inappropriate was going on between him an Michael? NO.

This is a question I've been wanting to ask since Michael died: We, as Michael's fans, have been left with the task of protecting his legacy. Michael isn't here to respond to all the BS about him, so what do we do? Do we go out and complain about negative stories? Do we ignore them and hope that they go away? Or do we leave it up to the family and his lawyers to respond to everything? I don't know :scratch: I'm scared with the media putting all this negative spin on everything that Michael is going to be remembered for something he shouldn't be remembered for. I've heard them say so many times "oh he was a paedophile who got off, but his music was pretty good". He wasn't a paedophile and he shouldn't be remembered as one. I don't know what we should do.

The media will never stop _its only going to get worse
Untill the people the fans are willing to stand togther in
unity and make their feeling known to the media and world
it wont matter _ An army is suppose to act togther to
fight battles - fans are not willing to unite and stand
against the media unlaught _

we have to get 1000's to attack
appropriatly and do it all at once
This is a battle .. we need to put on our
armor and defend .. in the name of Love

I use to fight hard to help organise but got tired
when everyone would be so apathetic and say
so what _ ignore it .. it doesnt matter

IT DOES MATTER ...

Do you not see how dangerous the media has become
and truth is no longer a value - people are being brainwashed
and all morals are flying out the window _ do you see the comments
people make and the filth they openy and happliy state _its very scary
and children are thinking this is an exceptable way to act ..

Its getting worse not better
I was hoping Mjs new concert would inspire
people to action _ I had hop it would ..

I wish we could organise a united front for the good
and for MJs message that he promoted though his art.

That would be amazing and a GREAT testament to his legacy
one he would be truly proud of .. but I dont know how to
get people off thie butts to do it _ I dont have the answer

I pray one day we will do it though
we need leaders people with heart
to do this right ..

we could post media crap and call on the army to attack with 1000s of posts
shaming them and showing a united front of disdaine for what they are doing
the public would take notivce and join us and soon people would force the media
to self regulate or be boycott _ attck each newsman and journalist in a huge way
to show how evil they are by what they are by what they are doing to bring them down ...

WE need and Army _we have one why not use it ..
The pen is mightier then the sword ..

"Make love your weapon of choice to fight evil"
Michael Jackson

Last edited:
I feel bad for Michael too which is why I would not judge him. Never. I'm not even paying attention to the media right now. I refuse to listen to them try to slander MJ and make him out to be a druggie. I don't care if he had an addiction or not, I love him just the same. The media just has to be overly negative when it comes to him though so no suprise there.

I totally agree with you! I choose to enjoy his music and his legacy, and celebrate his life!! That's what we all should be doing. It is so weird that he is gone. I am still in a state of disbelief, but I don't read into the tabloids, or any other magazine that wants to slander him of his family.

The media isn't going to stop.......... It will go away as time passes on.....
Michael died young and fast. That's how true legends die. Michael is a legend and there are forever going to be stories true and false that will never end. The world wasn't ready for the death of Michael Jackson, so there are going to be all kinds of theories of why he died and the way that he did.

If Michael had a drug addiction to prescription drugs, we as fans have to accept that. If that is the reason why he die, then you can't change that. If Michael help contribute to his own death then we have to accept that too. We have to wait for all the reports are in.

So unfair. He was always against such things. And now he's being portrayed as an addict.

Back