Leonard Rowe on Anderson 360 - Michael was unfit to perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfPop1

Proud Member
It's on now. Rowe said that he tried to negotiate with AEG about the 50 shows but to no avail. He said Michael wasnt well and under weight. Lawd...

He said the Jackson family wanted to get MJ in to rehab - Randy, Janet, the parents and a couple of brothers a week before he died. Randy Phillips responded to Leonard Rowe and said that Michael needed to do 50 because he needed the money.

And the custody hearing has been postponed at the request of Katherine Jackson and Debbie Rowe. Debbie's friend said that Debbie is concerned about Joe Jackson statement that he and Katherine will raise the children, considering Michael's fear of his father and tenuous relationship with Joe.

who is Leornard Rowe? Is he the AllGood guy?

Nah that guy who said he was Michael's manager. Which we all know was not true

I just saw it. And it's interesting that he claims he tried to talk AEG about spreading out the shows and Randy Phillips claims it never happened. :ermm: Typical day in Jacksonland. Someone is obviously lying. The question then becomes WHO is doing the lying and then you have to wonder WHY they're lying? Like I said in the other thread about the L.A. Investigation, I can see a few suspects. Too many ppl with too much shade in the picture. And another "intervention" story. Oh dear.

Leonard Rowe said he wanted to reorganize Michael's shows to two a week but AEG said no. Gmmmm.... He said Michael weighed 110-115 pounds.

I'm with Geragos....why are all these people coming out and speaking now about Michael's alleged drug abuse habits? Where were these people when Michael allegedly needed their help? Oh, I get it....they were too busy with their hands in his pockets.

And CNN's source is Marc Schaffel. He is the one who is giving them information about Debbie Rowe. And I have figured out that both he and Dr. Klein want Debbie Rowe to have the children and not Ms. Katherine ALL BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE JOE JACKSON.

I just saw it. And it's interesting that he claims he tried to talk AEG about spreading out the shows and Randy Phillips claims it never happened. :ermm: Typical day in Jacksonland. Someone is obviously lying. The question then becomes WHO is doing the lying and then you have to wonder WHY they're lying? Like I said in the other thread about the L.A. Investigation, I can see a few suspects. Too many ppl with too much shade in the picture. And another "intervention" story. Oh dear.

For some strange reason (and you guys can slap me for this later) I believe Leonard Rowe about the AEG situation. There are some things that always struck me as odd.

1. The LA Times article where Tohme, DiLeo, Barrack and Phillips were interviewed. Phillips said Michael was in a "do or die" situation if he didn't do the shows. We all discounted that interview as made up but I think we need to take a look at it again. Matter of fact, there was a bunch of interviews in the LA Times and the Times UK leading up to Michael's death.

2. When Michael spoke to the fans in L.A. saying that he WAS under weight and had some things to say about how many shows he was doing and how the shows were spaced out, etc. Something about not wanting to do the shows in one place. He wasn't happy from what a lot of the fans were saying. I think Faze posted it and unfortunately he was attacked on this board about it. I think that needs to be revisited as well.

3. Phillips again releases another article saying Michael will do all 50 shows and that Michael wanted it. It was as if Phillips was trying to convince someone.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Michael only signed on to do 10 shows and at the most 30... Maybe we all turned a blind eye to something that was right in front of our faces. I don't know.. but I think Leonard Rowe might be telling the truth about the shows.

Maybe this dude is lying. Frank was his manager not this guy. And, if you did work for him wtf are you doing talking now

I don't know what the TRUTH is anymore!*sigh*

If Leonard Rowe was MJ's business manager, what was Frank?

As the days go by I just feel worse and worse.......I think I just need to shut out the noise.

Can Michael Jacksons last manager please stand up?!?!

Frank Dileo or Leonard Rowe?

And why is that douche Marc Schaffel running his mouth. Didnt he and MJ end their friendship after the lawsuit? I dont get this circus. Why is he even out there talking about this??? MJ cut him out from his life didnt he??

WHY IS HE RUNNING HIS MOUTH, TALKING ALL THIS ABOUT MJ AND WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE DEBBIE ROWES PR-PERSON??

Dude could very well be lying but he was at the meeting with MJ and the family with AllGood some three weeks before MJ died. Also no one ever denied he was Michael's business manager. Also is the AllGood lawsuit, AllGood claimed that Rowe was over Michael's business affairs and that Michael directed AllGood to speak to Rowe.

So who knows?

Rowe might be telling the truth, but he is also being paid to be on tv.

Anyway, you may be on to something Ms T because I will go ahead and be honest too. If you remember when Phillips was talking about how this thing first came to being and how Michael cried when he informed him of the escalation to 50 shows. Remember, he said Michael asked him, "how many shows will I have to do, Randy". When he said that, I wondered right then if Michael felt a little overwhelmed by all of these shows. Then again I felt funny when Michael swaggered out of the van on his way to make the announcement in London. It seemed that he was reluctantly doing it. And I remember some of the fans on here talking about how brief his announcement was. It was as if he was just doing what he knew he had to do but not with all his being. And when he talked about how much he loved his fans, it was as if he was thinking to himself, I don't want to do all these shows, but I love these people and I want them to know this.

I swear, these two incidents right here had me wondering. I keep saying that I feel that Michael was under a lot of stress. I don't think anyone murdered him. I think he was just stressed out over what was ahead of him. And his little heart just couldn't take it anymore. Coupled with the known sicknesses he had and the lack of eating and the long hours of rehearsals and possible dehydration, his body just gave out. I would not be surprised if the reports show no drug overdose at all.

You know Katherine is better off fighting full custody battle in open court because people know Debbie is after money.

But caving in to these peopel is bad news. Schaffel and Klein are bad news from a distance.

I can see Klein asking Debbie to be the doctor for the kids. They are using Joe as an excuse.

There needs to be a total disconnection from everyone who was associated with Michael, for the sake of these kids.

Katherine could not lose as
- the kids could not be split up
- Prince and Paris have a say

I would have a big issue with Schaffel due to what he's also involved in.

These people see using the kids as pawns to enrich themselves.

They are calculating that when Katherine passes away, all wealth goes to the kids and if they control the kids, then they control all Michael's wealth.

Don't be duped that these people in any way care about these kids. All they have ever cared about is money.

And it's Debbie Rowe through Schaffel, leaking private home footage to ABC.
ABC has been Schaffel's favourite channel even during 2004 when he was attacking Michael through them.

If Londell knew, he could bring up all this stuff to counter the "Joe" crap and show the potential of Debbie's associates using the kids in the media to attack Jacksons when things don't go their way, which would be detrimental to the kids.

All good never showed any proof that Michael or anyone that worked for Michael signed anything. I am so tired of these people coming out like damn roaches with there stories

Leornard Rowe!!! Now i recall this guy. Another Joe Jackson sidekick.

He needs to go and chill. He is just seeking publicity.

yup everyone wants a piece of the pie. they all want their 15 minutes of fame, they all come out of the wood work after the fact. As I have seen many of you ask in the past. WHERE WERE THEY ALL BEFORE!!!!!!!!! Why didnt they go public when Michael was still here? Even if it ment they would lose their jobs even if it ment they would lose his friendship. If he was as bad as they say and they cared about him as much as they say then they would not of minded exposing themselves or him. It would of made him have to get help for his problem if he did indeed have one. and he would still possibly be here today.

All these ppl coming out are nothing but USERS & LIARS!!! :angry:

yup everyone wants a piece of the pie. they all want their 15 minutes of fame, they all come out of the wood work after the fact. As I have seen many of you ask in the past. WHERE WERE THEY ALL BEFORE!!!!!!!!! Why didnt they go public when Michael was still here? Even if it ment they would lose their jobs even if it ment they would lose his friendship. If he was as bad as they say and they cared about him as much as they say then they would not of minded exposing themselves or him. It would of made him have to get help for his problem if he did indeed have one. and he would still possibly be here today.

They are enablers. All they care about is a paycheck. Hell, Joe Jackson got paid 200,000.00 for his ABC interview. *cough*

The bottom is tho, something happened to MJ and we can't turn the other cheek because it would be wrong for us to. We can ignore the tabloid BS, but I feel things like this should be exposed and dissected so we can then know the truth.

Because it is legitimate news whether or not we agree with it. It isn't tabloid and we have a right to hear/read it.

dont you think that garbage like this should be left out as a respect toward fans who are almost killing themselves???

Raymone Bain may have sued Michael, but she is the only suer out there who is debunking these drug addiction claims.

I just don't understand how Klein can sit there and tell LK that he will step in for the children if he has to, as if they are his. When he refused to directly say that those kids were not his, I felt like his reasoning was because he hada relationship with Debbie Rowe himself. That is the first thing that came to my mind. The are both Jewish and therefore share this view, just like Boteach, that these kids need to be with their bio mother. Schaffel is a friend of Debbie's and my guess is that these three are a triangle. They are gonna work together to try and get those kids with Debbie and then share the loot. I hate to say it, but I don't trust these 3 people. I also don't trust Joe Jackson any more than his dead son did. There is a reason Michael left his money with his mother. Joe would only squander all that money on various business deals and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back