The 'Do' or 'Die' moment

lilsusie

Proud Member
In the LA times article, Randy philips mentioned the concerts
is a 'do' or 'die' moment for MJ. And then, I also read that MJ said 'If I don't do this, they will kill me'. I have question here: who are 'they' that he referred to? What is this 'do' or 'die' moment Randy mentioned?

And then, there's a fan who posted here saying that MJ told a couple of fans that he didn't know he had to do 50shows because he had only signed to 10. The Suns also reported it. So I think MJ was truly forced into doing it! But how did they force him? Threatening him?

There are some people talking about the drug problem and said he's weak and he's underweight. And then there are people who said the contrary. I don't believe all the ass kissing words from the This is it crew and Randy philips and Kenny ortega anyway. They seem like they are just saying nice things to make everything look good to the public, not the truth. It's also very interesting ONLY the people from This is it said MJ was in FANTASTIC shape!

And now, AEG live is even involved in the memorial. Don't you all think it's fishy about all these? Why did AEG live, Tohme Tohme, Tom Barrack all come in the picture?

Please don't close this thread just because some fans can't face the truth. I want to know what's really going on. lastly, where are those female fans that follow him in and out the clinic?????? For eg. Talitha Arus, waldo.They must know something, please break silence!

Lastly, I think all of them are in for money. I dont see one complete good guy in there.

I find the whole Jacksons Reunion show in Texas strange as well. Joe was the one who wanted it. Leonard Rowe came from Joe, Michael didnt want to do the show and was being threatened to be sued if he didnt. Then a pap asks if he is doing the reunion show and Mike said yes, then days later he was being sued and the whole TII series was being threatened.

. I want to know what's really going on. lastly, where are those female fans that follow him in and out the clinic?????? For eg. Talitha Arus, waldo.They must know something, please break silence!

Ive asked this several times and havent got an answer yet.

But the TMZ video where he just came out of the clinic showed he wasn't well! He was like out of balance. I pointed out that before but my posts were removed. At that time, I thought he was sick but now I believe Arnold must have been giving him some serious drugs either to treat lupus or for some other purpose.

I find the whole Jacksons Reunion show in Texas strange as well. Joe was the one who wanted it. Leonard Rowe came from Joe, Michael didnt want to do the show and was being threatened to be sued if he didnt. Then a pap asks if he is doing the reunion show and Mike said yes, then days later he was being sued and the whole TII series was being threatened.
Yupe, and now leonard is going on about the drug problem MJ supposedly were having and he was going on about the family intervening. BUT didn't Joe say he didn't know about the drug problem? in that case, for what did he intervene?

Ive asked this several times and havent got an answer yet.
Yes and you know those female fans seemed hella worried in the paps' pictures and videos. Why can't they come out and post something here huh?

Last edited:
Great, lets speculate for 10 more pages..

What's wrong in discussing some prospects??I am still not sure about AEG's role and really its so much fishy.Only people related to that TII tour are only saying that Michael was in good shape and even his family members are also pointing fingers on AEG.Yeah he looked fit in that rehearsal leaked clip and in those pictures but we all know sometimes we look so fit but still inside we're not.And we can't forget one thing Mike was a entertainer and he always did everything perfectly no matter what.So might be possible that he didnt want anyone to be concerned about his health and just wanted put out the greatest shows.But it doesnt mean that Michael himself was responsible for everything,which company on this planet can make any Artist go through that big run especially when that Artist is certainly not in the best shape.I don't think Michael was a drug addict,it was people around him who really played with his life by giving him such Dangerous drugs.He was responsible father and he knew how much his children needs him so I don't think he could possibly have played with his own life:(It was those culprits who wanted to make money off his name no matter what.I wish if AEG wud have never shown up to Michael,it's all done now but we always wish...

Everytime Michael left the Dr's, there where lots of women with him. Look at all the doorway each time:

Are these the fans that Michael spoke too and said he doesnt want to do 50 shows too? Where are these fans and why arent they speaking out now?

1) We don't know anything yet.

2) As far as I know, the autopsy and toxicology results will tell us exactly what king of shape he was in.

3) Lets not take Michael out of the equation entirely. We don't know what the situation was.

Maybe they told him that he wasn't in shape to do these shows but he demanded that the show go on.

Maybe they knew he was unfit but they convinced him to do it.

Maybe he was in good shape and they cleared him to do these concerts but then something happened.

4) The fans will always speculate to make him seem like the victim, even when he wasn't. I mean if he did go doctor shopping for drugs then he's just as bad as the doctors who prescribed these drugs. My mother's a doctor and she goes on about how annoying and stubborn addicts can be.

We don't know anything yet!

More female fans:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62830

Wonder what was in the bag?:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61538

ALLGood Entertainment threads:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63608

as is this one:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63480

and this:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64696

BTW where is Leslie?

Michael Jackson 'angry' at 50 London shows being booked

Michael Jackson has hit out at his London O2 Arena gig bookers, saying he believed he only signed up to play 10 shows - not the 50 he is scheduled for - at the venue.

Speaking to fans outside the Los Angeles dance studio where he's rehearsing for the gigs, the singer admitted that he might not be physically well enough to complete all 50 shows, reports The Sun.

"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows," he said of the gigs, which kick off in July. "I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on."

The star then laid into the gig promoters, saying he only wanted to play ten shows at the O2 Arena.

"I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows," he said. "I only wanted to do ten, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

Randy Phillips, head of promoters AEG, who organised the gigs, refuted Jackson's claim that he was not originally fully aware of the length of the residency.

"This is not true," he said in a statement. "The size and scale of this show would not be possible without an extended run which Michael has been fully on board with from the very beginning."

Michael Jackson has already postponed the start of the residency from July 8 to July 13 citing production issues.

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music/news/nme/article.aspx?cp-documentid=147724870&GT1=61501

Last edited:
Of course we're going to speculate but with common sense and logical thinking and think of it with our mind. Don't go crazy when something is not what you think it is. I agree with Ms. Trish's posts at the other thread which she's locked. I really want to hear more of what she think but then fans go and jump on her. This is a discussion board, of course we're going to have speculation and discussions. If not, what's the use of the board? I want to know the truth! Why all of a sudden all these fans who followed him kept quiet and disappear????? I want to hear from them.

Of course we're going to speculate but with common sense and logical thinking and think of it with our mind. Don't go crazy when something is not what you think it is. I agree with Ms. Trish's posts at the other thread which she's locked. I really want to hear more of what she think but then fans go and jump on her. This is a discussion board, of course we're going to have speculation and discussions. If not, what's the use of the board? I want to know the truth! Why all of a sudden all these fans who followed him kept quiet and disappear????? I want to hear from them.

Lmao.. you're telling me to use common sense and logical thinking?! These types of threads do nothing but stir up conspiracy theories, paranoia and anger.

I mean, we don't even know how he died yet, and we're already talking about who's fault it is and how it happened?

This type of speculation is just as bad as what the media is doing. But what? Because it's positive towards Michael it's ok?

I really want to hear more of what she think but then fans go and jump on her. This is a discussion board, of course we're going to have speculation and discussions. If not, what's the use of the board? I want to know the truth! Why all of a sudden all these fans who followed him kept quiet and disappear????? I want to hear from them.

I agree. I wanna hear from them and I was interested to what Trish's opinion is. Some of us are genuinely interested in finding out what went on leading up to his death. Some fans are just going to have to deal with reality.

Lmao.. you're telling me to use common sense and logical thinking?! These types of threads do nothing but stir up conspiracy theories, paranoia and anger.

I mean, we don't even know how he died yet, and we're already talking about who's fault it is and how it happened?

This type of speculation is just as bad as what the media is doing. But what? Because it's positive towards Michael it's ok?

If you dont like this thread and have nothing to contribute, then just dont look in the thread and do something else.

There was some suspicious activities going on prior and we're just trying to work out what. We're not trying to solve MJs death or accuse any particular person but we are saying that its worth looking back at the times leading up to his passing. Refresh ourselves with what was going on. Its interest just to look back in 50 pages which takes you back before Michael died.

Everything related to Michael Jackson is suspicious of conspiracy. MJ said it himself!!! He said there're lots of charlattans and liars in the music biz and ppl are conspire to get control of his half share in sony/ATV! There're lots of money going in and out of Michael Jackson and everyone is suspicious. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach said it best. Michael brought out some of the worst qualities in everyone because there's lots of money involved with him and ppl got caught up with fame when around him and became yes man in fear of getting cut off.

while i agree with much of the speculation ... and have my own even more contrived conspiracy theories... we do not allow chatter on Michael's health issues.

When the autopsy is complete and we know exactly what the cause is, maybe then the issue can be discussed with some integrity.

If you dont like this thread and have nothing to contribute, then just dont look in the thread and do something else.

There was some suspicious activities going on prior and we're just trying to work out what. We're not trying to solve MJs death or accuse any particular person but we are saying that its worth looking back at the times leading up to his passing. Refresh ourselves with what was going on. Its interest just to look back in 50 pages which takes you back before Michael died.

I beg to differ.

But whatever, I'm not a mod so I can't stop you or close this thread.

I agree. I wanna hear from them and I was interested to what Trish's opinion is. Some of us are genuinely interested in finding out what went on leading up to his death. Some fans are just going to have to deal with reality.
Yes!! I mean it's so obvious that dr murray is guilty of something. if not, whey did he disappear after mj was rushed to the hospital? Why was MJ on the bed when he did CPR on him? He isn't even licensed to prescribe cough drug! That fact alone should have him convicted and thrown into jail. His salary was like more than 100000 per month? WTF? And Grace said the rental at Holmsby hill was around 20000 not some 100000 that MJ paid. MJ was totally ripped off! I can see all these $$$$$$$$$$$ in their eyes when they look at MJ. :rolleyes:
And it doesn't surprise me if AEG forced him into doing the other 40shows which he initially had no idea about.

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty lilsusie.

Nothing is obvious at this point.

I'll leave now..

So nobody at all should talk about the sus activity prior because your innocent til proven? How do you prove guilty unless you discuss and investigate? We want to know how our friend died. No harm in looking into it.

I'm saying to at least, at least wait for the autopsy and toxicology results.

We don't even know how he died yet, so what exactly are we looking into?

Seriously, I'm done with this. If you want to drag every Tom, Dick and Harry into it then go ahead.

^^^I don't trust the system :rolleyes:
look they are selling MJ's death cert to the public for $12!!

I always thought he was forced into doing 50 shows because of money - Michael was their money machine it made me angry when I heard they went up to 50...that's why I always worried about him, I worried about the people around him, because emotionally speaking he was such a frail man but I never ever thought it would end up like this
but everytime I mentioned something about this my post would get deleted...well now he's dead, I guess it doesn't matter anymore right? we can talk about it now

I'll leave now..

lol

I'm saying to at least, at least wait for the autopsy and toxicology results.

We don't even know how he died yet, so what exactly are we looking into?

Already explained above. We're not looking to solve Michael's death but rather look at the suspicious activity prior to Michaels death which in hine sight needs another look. There are many unasnwered questions to do with people who surround themselves around Michael such as these female fans, Randy Phillips comments, AllGood, Joe, Tohme, Leonard Rowe....see what we mean?
Seriously, I'm done with this. If you want to drag every Tom, Dick and Harry into it then go ahead.
Thank you for your permission.

Hmmm Ive heard something like that before...oh I know! lol

I always thought he was forced into doing 50 shows because of money - Michael was their money machine it made me angry when I heard they went up to 50...that's why I always worried about him, I worried about the people around him, because emotionally speaking he was such a frail man but I never ever thought it would end up like this
but everytime I mentioned something about this my post would get deleted...well now he's dead, I guess it doesn't matter anymore right? we can talk about it now

Yes, you know what? my friends and family told me the same thing! they all were shock he would agree to do 50 shows!!!! and then when he died, they all automatically think it's because of the pressure from the shows. He's a money making machine. AEG was using him and it's using him now!

I also dont trust the cops. After all they helped "them" try and get Michael twice! LAPD have a history and Im not just talking about Michael.

You're welcome lol
:smilerolleyes: One of those people that need to have the last word I see.

Why were the media always saying prior that they didnt think Michael could do 50 shows cuz of his health?

Back