Maybe You Saw Me?? =]

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
So, I am known for my car. I drive a Silver Volkswagen Beetle...but I have rainbow colored daisies all down both sides. People take notice of my car and are often commenting on it and taking pictures (Not sure why they take pictures though...lol) So I decided to take advantage of the attention that it brings, and pay tribute to Michael.

I did a lot of traveling around July 4th weekend so a LOT of people saw this. =]

96dldt.jpg

11skxex.jpg

They are both the same thing...just different angles. I didn't know if the sun would make it hard to read or not.

It says, "RIP Michael Jackson. I'm Not Gonna Spend My Life Being A Color. If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself And Make A Change"

...and it is still on the back of my car as we speak. I also work at a pretty busy outlet mall...so people see this every day I work. =] Proud to be an MJ Fan!!

Yeah well, I have a car Wolkswagen Passat but my husband would lock me out if I did this!:doh:
Sooo I gave him two choices : either a tattoo on my body or if I have a son, name him Michael..:clapping:.

He's not too happy about it!:no:

I love my beetle! I use the back window for messages all the time...there is usually always some sort of quote sprawled on the back of it. But this is really special =] It rains and I write it right back on lol

i have a 2007 platinum grey beetle i love my volkswagen!!! vw rules but not as much as mj!!!!

Back