Video - Former Bodyguard Mike Laperruque Interview

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I love hearig these stories, but again, if this man knew that Michael was being over medicated, why didn't he do something!? I mean, you can see the condition the man was in when you had to watch over him...? I don't know ya know, I've never seen this guy in any of the pics...Everyone just talks about the good times and how involved they were...(if any of it's true) yet when it comes to Mike dealing with his inner demons, they don't do anything about it.

How can you see someone in that state and not say, "O.k., this is rediculous, I'm doing something about it. I love you too much to see you die." You're a body guard...you can't tell me that you can't go beyond Mike's orders and reach out for help.

^^^cause these people simply don't care!!
it's that simple!

I remember him from Berlin when Michael was there for the Bambi awards.

He was actually a nice guy...

Yes, he sounds like a very nice man. :)

The hot wings story made me laugh.
But when he talked about Michael being awake and lonely late at night...

Anyway, I agree with you, MJ_loves_MJ.
The people around him probably thought, "If Michael has lasted this long with the addiction, he should be OK as usual." But he said that sometimes Michael had to be carried back to bed and he had to sit and check that he was still breathing...
I mean, hello? Is that not a serious-enough clue for someone to make a big deal of at the time? The things that could have been done...

He does look like a nice and decent man. o_O
Is he black btw? I'm confused with his race

Yes, he sounds like a very nice man. :)

The hot wings story made me laugh.
But when he talked about Michael being awake and lonely late at night...

Anyway, I agree with you, MJ_loves_MJ.
The people around him probably thought, "If Michael has lasted this long with the addiction, he should be OK as usual." But he said that sometimes Michael had to be carried back to bed and he had to sit and check that he was still breathing...
I mean, hello? Is that not a serious-enough clue for someone to make a big deal of at the time? The things that could have been done...

Yes, that's what I meant by loving to hear those stories. I'd really wish I could have gotten to know Mike, we'd have so much in common, infact we all would. Ya know, just a free spirit.

But yes, this is where my frustration starts; they jsut eccepted it. I don't hear ANYONE saying that worked for him, "Ya know, we stepped in and did this and that...tehn when this didn't work we did this.." Nothing.

A LOT could have been done. It jsut eats away at me. When you loose someone who love...eventhough I never even met him, first you feel sadness, then anger. I'm gowing through the anger part now.

Thanks 'ThankYouMichael' for understanding where I'm coming from. It hurts so much. I'll never understand this, never.

WOW that's all i can say WOW what good and nice man he is :clapping:

i wish if i become singer i wish i can have him for my bodyguard :yes: :giggle:

it wud help if he had stated what year the whole carrying him to bed thing occurred? i dont think its recent cos michael wudnt havent been fit to care for his kids in that really bad state. I reckon that was probably around 93 wen it was at its worst
he worked for mj through 02-03 mainly so through this time. i know of fans who hung with mj in 03 and mj was on stuff and u have the depo mj gave in the weisner case where he kinda implied he had issues around that time

yeah i liked him except when he scared the crap out of everyone in london in 02 when it got abit crazy lol

Speculate 2 Break The Hate
Discussion about controversy, speculation and conspiracy theories on the events of Michael Jacksons passing. As well as the media's attempts to discredit his legacy are in here. If you do not wish to engage in this line of discussion, please do not come in here.

thanks for posting these videos :)
**moving to the appropriate forum**

I met this bodyguard a few times, and spoke to him briefly. He is very sincere, and he actually cared about Michael, he wasn't just doing it as a job, u know. You can kind of tell that from these videos anyway... thanks for these. Michael's dependancy to pain killers on and off over the years doesn't surprise me. But he would never overdose on purpose. Poor Michael, getting lonely in the hotel rooms. xx

thank you for posting the vids :yes:

I also love hearing these stories too- it just re-confirms what I already knew, and helps me realize how mean ppl can be.

I agree- I wish sooooooo bad that someone would have helped or stepped in (even though apparently his family tried..).We'll never stop asking that question, but I'm glad that there are ppl out there to set the record straight on how MJ was as a person

Everybody saw everything but nobody did anything... now everybody got something to say......

I love hearig these stories, but again, if this man knew that Michael was being over medicated, why didn't he do something!? I mean, you can see the condition the man was in when you had to watch over him...? I don't know ya know, I've never seen this guy in any of the pics...Everyone just talks about the good times and how involved they were...(if any of it's true) yet when it comes to Mike dealing with his inner demons, they don't do anything about it.

How can you see someone in that state and not say, "O.k., this is rediculous, I'm doing something about it. I love you too much to see you die." You're a body guard...you can't tell me that you can't go beyond Mike's orders and reach out for help.

I have posted this same thing in other threads. They all act as those they loved and cared so much about Michael. if they did then they would of made sure that he got help, Unfortunately they were more worried about their pockets than they were michael. Now it is too late and I bet they all wish that they had done something. This is why we see all of these suckfish coming out now. They need to clear their conscious. they are al so willing to talk about him now and his addictions. But noone cared enough to blow the whistle and help him stop.

image1009411g.jpg

Here's the guy I want to hear from. The guy on the far left (obviously). He was with him during the trial, at James Brown's funeral, and a lot of other places recently.

it wud help if he had stated what year the whole carrying him to bed thing occurred? i dont think its recent cos michael wudnt havent been fit to care for his kids in that really bad state. I reckon that was probably around 93 wen it was at its worst
Nope! Back then he didn't work for Michael... it must be around '01 to '03! And yes, Mike is a nice guy, I talked to him to several times and I feel he's speaking the truth! He used to be a cop before he worked for Michael!

And as for him not stepping in... I wish he would have... but that probably is easier said than done... and if Michael himself doesn't see a problem, then there is not much anyone else can do!

I don't know why he stopped working for him.
I think he stopped around the time the NOI stepped in, at the end of '03! So probably it wasn't his decision to stop!

Back