To many things seem wrong with all this

LukeNo.1MJFan!

Proud Member
:no::bugeyed:doh::cry: This all seems to eerie:

• Mike said "This is It" "The final curtain call". That is normally what peope would say if they were referring to death. Can anyone explain this?
  • Also he said "See you in July. This July and at his memorial we saw his coffin and he was in it, so, in effect, we did see him. Can anyone explain this?
  • In the song "Morphine" he said "Demerol, Demerol, Oh god he's taking Demerol" and "A Heart Attack Baby". Is it common for drug addictions to end with a heart attack?
  • In a letter from his doctor in 2002, his doctor said "Buprinex is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the D but better" What is the D? Does it mean Demerol?
  • In the same 2002letter, the doctor said "I have everything ready, This is it, Do it before you start your second chapter. You are the best, you are an ICON and you belong to the TOPS." U aint seen Nothin yet." Lets do it as soon as possible .read the attached and call me." Why did the doctor put the words "This is it, an ICON, TOPS, U ain't seen nothin yet" in bold and/or caps? Why did he spell "you" as "U"? Also what are the chances of him saying "This is it" in bold 7 years before Michael decided to call his comeback concerts "This is it"? Also why was his grammar so bad?
  • Also he signed his death certificate exactly 7 years before the memorial (7th July) Is that just a coincidence?
  • Why does the number 7 seem to always have something to do with this?
  • In the end of 2008, there was that guy who wrote that unauthorized MJ Biography and said MJ would die in six months. Michael's Spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, denied these claims, calling them "a total fabrication". 6 months later, Michael was dead. How is that possible? Is that proof Michael knew he only had months left?
If anybody could answer my questions that are in italics, I would appreciate it more than you could ever imagine :better:

from Luke, 12

:(

Last edited:
good question luke ... i dont have the answers but hopefully we will have some soon

moving your thread to the forum dedicated to questions like the ones you raised :)

Mike said "This is It" "The final curtain call". That is normally what peope would say if they were referring to death. Can anyone explain this?

Also he said "See you in July. This July and at his memorial we saw his coffin and he was in it, so, in effect, we did see him.

same thought as mine .. :(
MJJ why you leave us ! :(

There are so many weird things, did anyone also notice there were 50 shows scheduled and he died at aged 50?
Horrible.
Miss him insanely

What doctors letter is this? I haven't heard about it. Is there a link?

And to me, the whole damn thing has something wrong with it. :( The coincidences are too eerie / suspicisous.... for example, one of his wills (I think the one that took effect?) was signed by Michael, 7th July 2002. 7 years to the day before his memorial. (777)
I don't mind Michael knowing about the future, if he did. But what's too strange to me, is the way the first show was originally going to be the day after, (8th July). Too close for comfort. Nothing about AEG makes sense to me.

Something that hit me yesterday, though it's probably nothing... he was seen shopping for new shoes a few days before we knew he was coming to London to announce the shows (end of Feb). When news broke of his visit here in March I joked about him maybe wearing his new shoes.... in the footage you can see him pausing,/giggling, looking down at his feet. As if checking for something.... (before saying "Thank you all".)
Then in the memorial, one of his brothers said "Michael always wore the same shoes". (moccaisins). Why did Michael change his style (and wardrobe) then suddenly be taken from us? Did someone make him? Do you know what I mean? It is as if someone was trying to confuse him about who he was?

Last edited:
and he signed his final will on 7/7/02 exactly 7 years to the day the memorial happend.

and his final two albums had the numbers 25 (thriller 25th ) and 50 (KOP 50 ) in the titles

maybe MJ knew he waas going to die soon so he thought he would let us see him one last time. Perhaps he was subliminally telling us he would die by sayin "this is it" and "the final curtain call".

You may be right, Luke. I remember feeling sad first, before getting excited about the O2 shows. I was sad because the way I took it, Michael was telling us he's had enough and he's retiring (in a polite way). Then that reminded me, that even though he's only 50, he's been working all his life and we will have to say bye to him one day.

But I NEVER thought it would be so quickly!

You may be right, Luke. I remember feeling sad first, before getting excited about the O2 shows. I was sad because the way I took it, Michael was telling us he's had enough and he's retiring (in a polite way). Then that reminded me, that even though he's only 50, he's been working all his life and we will have to say bye to him one day.

But I NEVER thought it would be so quickly!

Yes, I agree.

I find it wierd that when I woke up and my mum told me, it was as if I was ready for it. A bit like I knew it was coming and I had been bracing myself. I think that I was ready for this because of the way I took the words "This Is It".

There are some very VERY VERY!! eerie coincidences to do with what's happened but, that's all they are. Strange & extremely eerie, but JUST, coincidences.

1. 'This is it' 'The final curtain call' - his last shows or 'the place to be', thats all it meant.
2. See you in July..yes - when the concerts were due to start, thats all.
3. Really don't know what Morphine was all about...freaky.
4. That letter that TMZ had is FAKE..but yes they wrote it to make us think D meant Demerol.
5. Same as above - That letter is FAKE. It is full of grammatical and spelling errors and the language is awful. I'm sure a doctor knows that 'everything' is not spelt 'every thing'
6. I really think the Will being signed on the 7/7 is just a coincidence.
7. It is competely FREAKY that 7 is always around this...I have no answer
8. I've NEVER heard that...wow..I think I'll be researching that...

:no::bugeyed:doh::cry: This all seems to eerie:

• Mike said "This is It" "The final curtain call". That is normally what peope would say if they were referring to death. Can anyone explain this?
  • Also he said "See you in July. This July and at his memorial we saw his coffin and he was in it, so, in effect, we did see him. Can anyone explain this?
  • In the song "Morphine" he said "Demerol, Demerol, Oh god he's taking Demerol" and "A Heart Attack Baby". Is it common for drug addictions to end with a heart attack?
  • In a letter from his doctor in 2002, his doctor said "Buprinex is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the D but better" What is the D? Does it mean Demerol?
  • In the same 2002letter, the doctor said "I have everything ready, This is it, Do it before you start your second chapter. You are the best, you are an ICON and you belong to the TOPS." U aint seen Nothin yet." Lets do it as soon as possible .read the attached and call me." Why did the doctor put the words "This is it, an ICON, TOPS, U ain't seen nothin yet" in bold and/or caps? Why did he spell "you" as "U"? Also what are the chances of him saying "This is it" in bold 7 years before Michael decided to call his comeback concerts "This is it"? Also why was his grammar so bad?
  • Also he signed his death certificate exactly 7 years before the memorial (7th July) Is that just a coincidence?
  • In the end of 2008, there was that guy who wrote that unauthorized MJ Biography and said MJ would die in six months. Michael's Spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, denied these claims, calling them "a total fabrication". 6 months later, Michael was dead. How is that possible? Is that proof Michael knew he only had months left?
If anybody could answer my questions that are in italics, I would appreciate it more than you could ever imagine :better:

from Luke, 12

:(

Michael didnt want to be an old man performing so he was doing one more series of concerts before retiring from pop music. Michael wanted to do movies and classical music (which as we now know he did start). So This Is It regarding performing again. Nothing more.

Well you're insinuating that Michael knew he was going to pass away. Michael wouldnt have gone to all the trouble of preparing a series of concerts if he knew he was going to die. It was coincidence that it was in July however we didnt actually see Michael. Im not saying he wasnt or was in the coffin but he obviously meant he would see us in July on stage performing.

Yes it is common for cardiac arrests to be enduced by drug abuse.

I believe this letter is fake. As you noted, the bad grammer and quotes from Michael show that this was made after Michael had announced the This Is It shows. I would even say this was made after Michael's death. The 'D' is supposed to mean Demerol yes. But this is just the tabloids trying to paint a certain picture of Michael. This fake letter was released by TMZ.

I think you mean he signed his will 7 years to the day of the memorial. Coincidence as the memorial could have fallen on any day The Jacksons decided on. If he died on that day it would have had more attention brought to it but really people are looking to far into most of this. Also Toya believes that there is another will from 2007 so then the 2002 will wont mean anything if this is true.

Coincidence. There are many ways to connect things to seven. He died on the 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. He died on 2009. 9 - 2 = 7. Its not hard. People say that Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible all have an album time of 77:07. But thats simply because that is the maximum time allowed on a CD. There is always a logical explination but people hope there is more to it.

If you read what this Ian moron said, he also said that Michael had all these other sicknesses (that he didnt) & that Michael was going die from problems with his lungs and that he had skin cancer etc all of which were false. He got 1 thing right out of all the other BS stories he wrote. It was just another sad coincidence.

Last edited:
The 6 months to live thing is really what freaked me out the most.

Back