La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

Whoa182

Proud Member
The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop.

In a moving and revealing interview, La Toya Jackson, who was closer to her vulnerable brother than anyone else and was asked to sign his death certificate, portrayed Michael as a lonely and isolated figure at the mercy of a money-motivated clique.

She accused them of cutting him off from his family and friends and forcing him, largely against his will, to sign up for the gruelling commitment of 50 concerts at London’s O2 arena.

She believes her brother was fed addictive drugs by handlers who wanted to control his moods. She says they regarded him as a ‘cash cow’ and exploited him at every turn. It was this, she believes, that led directly to his death.

READ THE REST HERE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html

Very interesting details from michaels sister

"Michael knew he was never going to be a grey-haired old man. He
didn’t want to grow old. He told me he thought he would die in his 50s. He said he would get married at 45 and die around 50. He had a gut feeling."

OMG, OMG, OMG...
Is this true?????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOAH. and I just say it once again, I knew it. I know its not confirmed yet but I FEEL its like that, im sure there are many others too who think the same.

I don't believe the Daily Mail - tabloid garbage. Be cautious in your belief of this..

the daily mail ?? i don't believe it ... i can't believe ppl actually take the time to come up with this stuff !!

Oh my God, this is crazy.. it's hard for me to read.. :cry:
I'm asking you again:
is this true??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Come on, it sounds too indepth to not be a legit interview.

I'm kinda speechless, still trying to process it all.

I'm soooo confused right now. I have so many mixed emotions about this article which I would discuss if I thought this was legit. But is it???? Could La Toya REALLY have given such a detailed PERSONAL interview? I've never really liked her, she's impressionable, sensationalist and an attention-seeker. Or maybe just really naive? So it's not impossible she would be this open. And things like "I was always Michael's favourite" and "We had a special bond" are such typical La Toya things to say. Would they really make up such a long and detailed interview, or could they even? I mean, if it's not true then they should totally be sued, right? Someone please explain this to me. :S

NOTW claim an interview aswell. dot believe for one minute she would speak about blanket andsay hes not mikes when its as clear as day he is. wouldnt surprise me if it was a collection of supposed quotes. ive seen that b4

I don't get why they always give interviews to the tabloids. I mean c'mon. This could be true & to make up a whole interview is a bit crazy. We'll see.

NOTW claim an interview aswell. dot believe for one minute she would speak about blanket andsay hes not mikes when its as clear as day he is. wouldnt surprise me if it was a collection of supposed quotes. ive seen that b4

That's what totally blew me off the rails, too. But those details about the kids, like Paris and the mood bracelet etc... To make this up would be SICK beyond normal tabloid crap, surely.. :unsure:

I often get the feeling with La Toya that she is prone to exagerration and is also naive too. I dont understand the Blanket comment and some other initmate details that she revealed.

Though all the Murray stuff and descriptions of what happened in the lead up to Michaels death are very concerning.

Yet more info to throw into the already existing confusion over Michaesl death, Im beginning to think we just simply will never know the truth.

that is so depressing but it's true...it breaks my heart all over again. I knew Michael was alone in his problems and people were using him
I'm sure some details are made up by the press but the rest is true

News of the World has the same story as exclusive.
I don't think I can believe most of this "report". It's obvious some quotes have been copied from other articles. Latoya would never know them and repeat them. And when she talked about Blanket having a donor sperm... oh come on! I mean if they wanted to make it more believable they would choose Prince/Paris nor Blanket who's like a mini MJ replica!

They are quoting la toya a lot in the article. So I think its true. Where was the interview done, is there any way of getting confirmation these words came from la toya?

Listen people Michael Jackson was murdered. Look at how he died. They have yet to say what killed him. This to me spells poison. Despite the media's "he was in pain", He was abusing pain killers"; think for yourselves.

y are quoting la toya a lot in the article. So I think its true.
thatdoesnt mean anything. the writer of this article is a major mj hater used to work for a now defunct paper called today in the mid 90's who hated mjs guts and made the national enquirer look tame

That is a long article but very informative. I think it clears up a lot of the rumors on a lot of other threads and dispels a lot of the tabloid info on here. It also paints Paris as a very strong young lady who loved her daddy an awful lot. I have never seen a little girl love her daddy so much. She and Michael were always telling each other how much they loved one another all day long.:no: It is so sad she had to loose her father this way. It helped clear up the rumors about Michael and Grace too. I though she would be an ally in Katherine's case but not I'm seeing it differently. I hope LaToya can accomplish what she has set out to do. It would mean a lot in redeeming herself for the terrible things she was forced to say about her brother several years ago.

Daily Mail.....Mien Kampf for the working classes.

working classes reading the daily mail? someone from harrogate should know better than that! lol u drowning in white middle class retired walking around with the daily mail under thei arm lol

Some is true but ONLY in parts. As I said some quotes attributed to Latoya are obvious copy/paste from totally different articles!!

Back