Please give me a Brief Overview of the Truth

justcallme_smoothie

Proud Member
From 2003 to 2005 I read about Michael everyday on mjjnewsonline.com.
Ever since that site closed down I've been out of the loop and sometimes find myself uncertain of what is truth and what is speculation.

Ever since Michael's passing, I have been bombarded with questions regarding Michael's death from just about every person I've ever met. Often I give them the simple answer of "I don't know," which I feel is a terrible response because I know that if I don't give them the answer, they'll pick a tabloid and accept that as truth.

So, I am asking that someone please give me a breif overview of what is truth, what is speculation and what is blatanly false.

People ask me about causes of Michael's death, multiple drug uses, drug addictions, anesthetics, lupus, etc.

People ask me about Michael being in dept.

Also, someone update me on Debbie Rowe and Michael's children.

I am never able to trust the media. I only trust the fans. If someone were to ask me about why michael is innocent, or why his skin has changed I could give them hour long lectures. But I've come to realize that I know nothing of current news.

Thank you.

Those are good questions Smoothie
but we just doent have the answers at this time
just rumors and hearsay fron a variety of sources
all contridicting each other ...

People ask me about causes of Michael's death, multiple drug uses,
drug addictions, anesthetics, lupus, etc. ?
We dont know untill the Toxology reprots are released
what the cause of death is ..

People ask me about Michael being in dept. ?
yes He had some debt but he also had assets
he was NOT poor by any means

Also, someone update me on Debbie Rowe and Michael's children. ?
Michael and Debie had 2 children Prince Michael l
and Paris Michael .. beyond that we know nothing
Both parents are listed on the Birth certificate

All we have so far is speculation

But I think we can presume
MJ did have a prescription drug problem
we just dont know how recent, how much
and if they were a direct cause of his death

We are all still waiting for the offical Corroners report

Thank you all for responding. At least I can tell people that no one knows and I can inform them that whatever they have been hearing is simply speculation and rumors.

So what actually happened the day he died? He collapsed or he didn't wake up? He was in his room or the doctors room?

I'm so confused!

So what actually happened the day he died? He collapsed or he didn't wake up? He was in his room or the doctors room?

I'm so confused!
At first they said he didn't wake up, later I heard he had a heart beat when he was found. \
He was in his own room thats for sure.

At first they said he didn't wake up, later I heard he had a heart beat when he was found. \
He was in his own room thats for sure.

I read he was in the doctor's room.
So confusing...

I read he was in the doctor's room.
So confusing...
Hmm might be also, you make me doubt the things I know. I think there is too much media which makes you believe certain "facts" which turn out te be no fact at all.

People ask me about Michael being in dept. ?
yes He had some debt but he also had assets

[/B]

how did you know that is truth?
do the bank have a right to tell these details to the media or someone from Michael's staff made a statement?

The worst thing about this is that to some of those questions, we might never know the truth or what really happen.

The worst thing about this is that to some of those questions, we might never know the truth or what really happen.

This is correct. We may NEVER know the truth. The LAPD don't have to make the toxicology report public if they don't want to, so we may never know that.

It's very hard right now to separate fact from fiction. The best thing to do is look at the source of any information. LaToya thinks Michael was murdered! But yet, her interview was in a tabloid. Still, I would tend to believe his family. . . . . Also look at people's agendas in what they say. Michael's dermatologist, Arnold Klein, is on the list of doctors to be investigated, so he has his own reasons for saying . . . whatever. I also wouldn't believe any disgruntled, ex-employees, such as body-guards. I WOULD tend to believe Geragos, one of Michael's ex-attorneys, but he didn't have recent contact with Michael. Look at AEG's agenda. What do they have to gain by saying he was healthy?

We know that Michael suffered a cardiac arrest. We know that LAPD are looking at two possibilities: overdose of drugs, or murder (by drugs). If he had had a heart-defect that was obvious, LAPD would have said that, so we probably can assume that he didn't.

Especially, look at foundational information. The 911 call. WHY was there a delay in calling for help? WHY was the doctor doing CPR on a BED, when even a Girl Scout knows that is not effective? Look at everything, and use your best judgement.

So, we may never know the truth. That's sad, but the investigation continues. . . . .

Vic

Thank you for the information Vic.

This is a little off topic, but I noticed that the memorial service, ABC news had Martin Bashir as one of the commentators. Why would they use him? That seemed very insulting to Michael.
Didn't Michael despise him after the Living With Michael Jackson Documentary?

Back