Child Protective Services Visits Jackson Family Home

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
A source tells ET that Child Protective Services visited the Jackson family home in L.A. yesterday.

Child Protective Services was there to check on Michael Jackson's three young children, Michael "Prince," Paris-Michael and Prince "Blanket."
It was a routine visit, being that it is the policy of the agency to check on children who have lost a parent in an accidental, mysterious or suspicious death. No one was called to the home, the source tells us; it was a routine visit under the circumstances.

A guardianship hearing concerning Michael's three children has been postponed until Monday, July 20.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76303/index.html

Interesting and strange. Of course we have our ever-reliable unnamed source, so we don't know if it's true or not. Seems kind of odd that Children's Services would have the time and the manpower to go visiting every child in California that has lost a parent that way. Especially when so many children sadly die from falling in the cracks.

Final take - either its not true or someone DID call them. Deb and her sleaze bucket "lawyer" come to mind.....

Debbie Rowe, Debbie Rowe, Debbie Rowe. Routine visit my ass. Watch them give the kids to Debbie Rowe. This is so calculated it's not even funny.

Debbie Rowe is not going to get those children
the judge has to decide in the children's best interest and when they have to decide between a woman these kids havent had contact with and the Jackson family it is no brainer what the decision is going to be

dont beat yourself up with negativity..it is not worth it

There is no way Debbie Rowe will get the kids. It's far too much of a change. Look at her lifestyle and theirs...it's miles apart. Michael wanted Katherine and the children want Katherine. After seeing that clip of Paris speeching during the memorial, no judge will rip them apart from the Jacksons.

Jackson is their surname, with the Jacksons is where they belong.

Another thing, do you honestly think a judge will seperate Paris and Prince from Blanket?

Don't believe that Debbie will get them, but maybe it would be good for the kids if she started visiting them more and took part in their lives...

hmmm I don't know. she said they were her gift to Michael, and that she wasn't meant to be a mother. she can't suddenly change her mind, after years of not caring a shred about those kids! she made her choice and has got to live with it.

Well, as said I do not think she should get custody of the kids, but how do we really know how Debbie feels about the kids?? because the press has written about it?? don't count on the press knowing much about how the situation really was...

Its probably routine and nothing to worry over. They are possibly undergoing some kind of grief counselling too.

i wish Prince and Paris kick her butt out of the house if she tries to separate them from Blanket!!
seeing how the kids during the memorial,i'm kinda sure that the children can speak for their own sake and they'll say what they want and i'm sure they doesnt want debbie...mother or not...for them debbie is stranger

and just by looking at the video on tmz,how debbie deal with the pap...this fat women is not a good influence at all...she is bag of s*** sorry but i hate her so much
maybe if she never come to Michael's life this will not happen...Michael surely can get children from another women

i wish Prince and Paris kick her butt out of the house if she tries to separate them from Blanket!!
seeing how the kids during the memorial,i'm kinda sure that the children can speak for their own sake and they'll say what they want and i'm sure they doesnt want debbie...mother or not...for them debbie is stranger

Of course Paris and should not be separated from Blanket, but I very much doubt anyone want to do that...

and just by looking at the video on tmz,how debbie deal with the pap...this fat women is not a good influence at all...she is bag of s*** sorry but i hate her so much

Lol, I do not agree at all, I think she was handling the paparazzi in a great way, nice to see someone standing up for themselves towards those vultures...

maybe if she never come to Michael's life this will not happen...Michael surely can get children from another women

Wow, a little over the top to blame her for what happened to Michael...

Of course Paris and should not be separated from Blanket, but I very much doubt anyone want to do that...

But...that's precisely what Debbie wants and that's what she intends to do by seeking custody of Paris and Prince Michael I. Perhaps she can visit them, but Michael's children are Jacksons, first and foremost. I have little respect for a person who would seek to add further complications to the lives of children who have just lost their father. Debbie is no mother. Debbie is all about Debbie.

But...that's precisely what Debbie wants and that's what she intends to do by seeking custody of Paris and Prince Michael I. Perhaps she can visit them, but Michael's children are Jacksons, first and foremost. I have little respect for a person who would seek to add further complications to the lives of children who have just lost their father. Debbie is no mother. Debbie is all about Debbie.

Can we be sure it's what she wants?? I have seen very different things written about it, some say that she does not want the kids, some say she does... Guess time will tell, but of course I agree that she should not get the kids, they belong with the Jackson family where they can get the best support and protection...

She has gone back and forward on the issue, but she has expressed a desire to seek custody. As you said, time will tell. In any case, history tells us that, to this woman, money is thicker than blood. That's not motherly, that's greedy.

It currently sounds as though an out of court agreement is being sought by both sides, and at best, Debbie might get some sort of visitation. In cases such as this, uppermost in the decisionmaking is whats best for the kids. To split them up, and put 2 of them with a stranger, cause thats what she is at the moment, is far from the best interests of the kids.

Im confident this will be resolved whereby they all stay legally with Katherine.

I would guess that this really was a routine visit from Child Protective Services, just because this is just such a high-profile case.

Sadly, there are probably kids in very unstable situations that aren't getting the routine visits they need, though.

I think that the media really wants to see a custody fight. How many headlines have we seen in the past week with some variation of "Debbie Rowe wants the kids," or even "Debbie will get the kids." Then, the actual article has a quote from her lawyer, which is something like "Debbie is very distraught and doesn't know if she wants custody."

If Debbie is concerned about her kids being brought up by the Jacksons, I think she should have visitation rights. Certainly not full custody, though.She lives on a horse farm - it could be fun for the kids to visit and spend time with the animals. She's also very strong-willed, and will probably do a good job of making sure that no one takes advantage of the kids.

Debbie should not have custody, thats not what Michael would want :(

wouldnt surprise me if allred had been making complaints. i doubt this is standard practice. more like dcfs want to have a look at mjs kids for the sake of it. how many parents of young kids die in L.A everyday. they all get a visit? and the whole custody issue really is a non story imo.they aint going now where but the media like to create hype

i'm in a fostering family because my mother fosters children. If debbie was granted custody (which i think that is unlikely), she probably won't keep up to it and begin to miss days as she was happy to miss her childrens lives with a large pay check coming in. i've seen it plenty of times, parents can see there children yet they fail to turn up.
Futhermore i also think she won't get custody because anyone happy to recieve money for there children to live somewhere else would not get their children back back when the money was rolling in, she was perfectly happy to not be her childrens lives. Yet that pay check is no longer comin in she wants the kids. She should feel embarrased.

Oh the irony of this statement. She's used the kids to get paid.

I don't understand the full story behind MJ and Debbie's custodial and financial arrangements, so I need to do some research on what happened. I thought that she was visiting with the kids occasionally?

Katherine should definitely have primary custody of the kids - Michael trusted her and the kids know and presumably trust her.

Umm, yeah in parents deaths child protective services are supposed to follow up when children have been displaced. So...I don't really make anything of this. It should be normal.

I don't know why you guys are sooo against Debbie? I mean, did she really come forward and said ''yes, I want the children!''? Don't recall it...you know, I was looking back at the times when she was with Michael and afterwards, they still remained friends, she was still defending and respecting him and yes, I do believe loving him immensely, that's why she gave him children. And as I remember she separated from him because she preferred to remain friends over marriage status.
The financial agreement maybe it was some standard one, maybe Michael offered her some monthly/ etc fee as a grateful way for what she'd done for him...
That's why right now she and Katherine are on talks , maybe she only wants the family to let her visit her children from time to time, etc...
Let's give her some more credit, don't you think???

I don't know why you guys are sooo against Debbie? I mean, did she really come forward and said ''yes, I want the children!''? Don't recall it...you know, I was looking back at the times when she was with Michael and afterwards, they still remained friends, she was still defending and respecting him and yes, I do believe loving him immensely, that's why she gave him children. And as I remember she separated from him because she preferred to remain friends over marriage status.
The financial agreement maybe it was some standard one, maybe Michael offered her some monthly/ etc fee as a grateful way for what she'd done for him...
That's why right now she and Katherine are on talks , maybe she only wants the family to let her visit her children from time to time, etc...
Let's give her some more credit, don't you think???

I have nothing against her, but I mean...

She wants the kids, she doesn't want the kids, she wants the kids... she gets paid.. she doesn't want the kids, she wants the kids... she gets paid again.. she doesn't want the kids.

What are you doing Debbie?

I wouldn't be surprised if Debbie's motive was just to get more money out of this...?

It has nothing to do with complaints it is a normal procedure when children
have been taken fromt he home of a deceased parent _ and also thier review could be good evidence for the judge when he makes his decision.

its nothing out of the norm or to be concerned about

Myself I really dont think Debbe wants to take the children
from Katherine _ i belive she just want to be part of the
childrens lives _ but if she does except any settlement
that will seal her motives ..

Any judge awarding custondy of children would take into consdieration any siblings ther were not included in the custody fight.

When Paula Yates died, Michael Hutchence's family wanted to keep Tiger but she was not separated form her sisters and custody was awarded to Bob Geldof so they could all be together.

Debbie Rowe, Debbie Rowe, Debbie Rowe. Routine visit my ass. Watch them give the kids to Debbie Rowe. This is so calculated it's not even funny.

So true..............

You are correct Debbie Rowe will get the children and the money. This is part of a much bigger plan and why he was murdered. Follow the money see who gets that 50% of SONY/ATV(yes the trust will be broken; this is Branca's job.

You all will see.

the case is gonna be settled without it even getting to court

Back