Video of the Grace Rwaramba interview..

I think Grace denied that she said she pumped his stomach. She didn't deny doing the interview.

I think Grace denied that she said she pumped his stomach. She didn't deny doing the interview.

Exactly. She said she did do the interview but denied saying that part.

the interviewer twisted lots of things afterwards... (in the article)

thats why there will be no full video of this interview.
doesnt fit together... :)

thanks for this. this really clear some of the questions

There's no full interview b/c they know she never said the those they printed in the article; they just used those clips as evidence that they spoke to her.

I remember some friend of hers posting something in the forum confirming that she did do the interview and spent a lot of time talking with the interviewer who she thought of as a friend - saying that she was tricked into it. The only part of the interview specifically denied was the pumping the stomach thing.

Could be wrong but that's what I recall reading in the main forum.

Huh? Why is the interview so short? Looks like they've clipped in it coz it stops while she's explaining something.. I dont know what to think of it really..

OK I apologize if this is in the wrong part of the forum, but I get confused about what to post where nowadays..

Anyway it's only a small part of the interview, but didn't she deny doing this interview?

http://www.showbiz411.com/grace-rwaramba-nanny-daphne-barak-interview

Seems kind of shady to me :unsure:

if anyone could find another working video of this please post. I am reviewing all the interviews etc. from the days and weeks,months since June 25th since there are many and it became somewhat of a blur at the time as so many was on tv and online.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I heard an interview of one fan follower, her name is Samantha. The interviewer said something about Grace practicing Voodoo in Nederland. Grace is a strange character, very shady. Who knows what she was doing and who she was really working for so many years being with MJ? I do not trust her.
:doh: Yep....

Grace awakens many distrust, but this story of voodoo is a little forced and exaggerated.

Where did the story of Grace practicing voodoo in Neverland

came from originally? I had heard that before Samantha

mentioned it.

I heard an interview of one fan follower, her name is Samantha. The interviewer said something about Grace practicing Voodoo in Nederland. Grace is a strange character, very shady. Who knows what she was doing and who she was really working for so many years being with MJ? I do not trust her.

:bugeyed:

I would take that voodoo stories with a grain of salt - it was tabloids that were saying that Grace was using voodoo to get Michael to marry her.

Same tabloids also reported that Michael paid to put voodoo spells on Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and other enemies.

I would take that voodoo stories with a grain of salt - it was tabloids that were saying that Grace was using voodoo to get Michael to marry her.

Same tabloids also reported that Michael paid to put voodoo spells on Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and other enemies.

It was reported by Maureen Orth, if tabs reported it, that came after, as far as I can tell:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rinkratz/4197700309/

VANITY FAIR
by Maureen Orth April 2003

‘David Geffen, be gone! Steven Spielberg, be gone!"

The witch doctor cursing Michael Jackson's enemies and blessing the tarnished King of Pop himself in a voodoo ritual in Switzerland in the summer of 2000 had promised that the 25 people on Jackson's enemies list, some of whom had worked with him for years, would soon expire.

The voodoo man later assured one close observer of the scene that David Geffen, who headed the list, would die within the week.

But Geffen's demise did not come cheap.

Jackson had ordered his then business adviser, Myung-Ho Lee, a U.S.-educated Korean lawyer based in Seoul, to wire $150,000 to a bank in Mali for a voodoo chief named Baba, who then had 42 cows ritually sacrificed for the ceremony.

Jackson had already undergone a blood bath.

This was written after Michael passed & has links to her old articles too:
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2009/06/michael-jackson-is-gone-but-the-sad-facts-remain.html

I even found the business manager who told me on-the-record how he had had to wire $150,000 to a voodoo chief in Mali who had 42 cows ritually sacrificed in order to put a curse on David Geffen, Steven Spielberg, and 23 others on Jackson’s enemies list.

RF also talks about Orths revelations here, as he felt she stole from him as he had reported it first:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,80136,00.html

I am fairly amused by Maureen Orth's big-deal story about Michael Jackson that Vanity Fair has been trumpeting the last 24 hours. You'd think from the headlines that Orth had been working night and day on this.
But maybe she's just been reading the Fox411.
We are grateful for the bone she tosses us early in the piece, when Orth kindly mentions this column revealed that Jackson's Heal the World Foundation was out of business. Thanks, Maureen!
But the 10,000-word piece relies heavily on information found right here, including almost all of the financial information about Jackson we reported last July. Everything about Michael being leveraged, about the $2-million watch he couldn't afford, about the Beatles catalog and his Sony loans -- all of it is in our archives.

So what about Orth's voodoo story? Anything's possible, right? But Steven Spielberg and David Geffen have always been friendly with Jackson. John McClain, Jackson's permanent manager and longtime family friend, works at DreamWorks Records for Geffen and Spielberg. This highly unusual arrangement is because of their largesse. And let's not forget that since the voodoo "curse," DreamWorks has won three Best Picture Academy Awards. Spielberg has had three hit films. So I guess it didn't work.

Diane Dimond compared notes with her before the trial too. They showed clips on Courttv. I may even still have it on tape.:puke:

Thanks. IF the make-up artist said it too though,

I would think tabloids were not where the story

about Grace doing voodoo originated (?).

i personally think , if Grace remain a nanny within MJ's circle he would still be alive today...this women is very smart and when she is out of MJ's house everybody can be in ,,,and this is why she was sent a way , very far a way !

Back