Will.I.Am gives thanks to Michael Jackson

CindyRilla

Proud Member
I am a subscriber to Dipdive, but haven't jumped over there when I received their emails recently. Been to busy recording Michael shows, and on this forum

Well today, I finally made my way over there, and wanted to share this with you all.

Check out Will.i.am's blog from link below found on Dipdive giving thanks to Michael Jackson. He says some really great things about Michael, and when he choked up, it's what started my tears again today...
THANK YOU MICHAEL JACKSON by Will.I.Am

Also see the other one he had posted up from last year called:
THRILLER 25th Anniversary Retrospective promoting the CD/DVD that came out February 2008
(video includes interviews with Quincy Jones, Will.i.am, Mary J. Blige, Pharrell Williams, Beyonce Knowles, Wyclef Jean, Akon, Omarion, and you see a wee bit of Michael in the Studio with Will.I.Am)

LINK to video above found HERE along with comments:

Dipdive's Homepage found here

Last edited:
I forgot to add that when you go to Will.I.Am's blog you can also watch a really great video there called: Michael Jackson in Studio with Will.I.Am

You can also hear a few songs that he worked on with Michael at the time via his blog.

I know he also reads your comments there as well as the comments you give to his articles over on HuffingtonPost.

Really great guy and I am touched by what he said about Micheal.

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't seen it yet. I love how Will just let out his whole heart to the world in expressing his grief and gratitude for having Michael in his life. Michael even makes the tough guys cry.

I wish they continued with that project. The music sounded so good. Im so enjoying "The Girls is Mine" Feat Will.I.Am at the moment. Makes me sad though because even though there's still a mint of songs that hasn't been realeased, im still having trouble with the fact he will no longer be active if you understand me. :(

will.i.am made me sad, but it's nice to see other people pay tribute to MJ. IA with everything will.i.am said.

Thank you for this link- I had not seen it before.
I was very toutched by the fact that Michael called him on fathers day, knowing Will did not have a dad. That was a very caring and nice thing to do!
And within the recording/ music industry there are so many people that not only has been influenced by Michael but grew up with his music.

it's simple words such as these, unrehearsed and wanting in journalistic eloquence, that touch me more. thank you for sharing

Back