Wheres all these 'Needle tracks' on his arms?

caleb20003

Proud Member
006.jpg

I don't see them on this very recent photo, for a supposed needle drug addict theres not one visible sign on him there.

I wonder if anyone has any others relevant that debunk all the BS

The needle marks (if there are any) would be on the joint of the arm. Opposite side of the elbow.

There was an ok sorta programme on UK Channel 5 last night. Basically a doc said the marks would have been in his bottom and the track marks talked about are those where somebody has stopped using medications etc and the skin hardens up leaving a scar.

The implication from the documentary was that yet MJ did take prescription drugs and in the early rehearsals that he didnt attend many BUT that he seemed to have a turnaround and get focused. They implied that the sudden hard work and focus on the work was in line with probs attempting to reduce medications etc and that after his hard rehearsal he was probs in some pain and given a hard shot by the doc, which in many cases when the body is coming down from prescription drugs it can kill - they referenced Sid Vicious (I have found the following info)

Sid (born John S. Ritchie) had just spent some time in jail, where he dried out. Upon his release, he shot up with what had been his previous regular dose, and it killed him.

...probably a bit like alcoholics whose tolerance level becomes immense.......

but if they dried out

then went back to what they were drinking before then that would leave them in a bad state.

There was an ok sorta programme on UK Channel 5 last night. Basically a doc said the marks would have been in his bottom and the track marks talked about are those where somebody has stopped using medications etc and the skin hardens up leaving a scar.

What was the documentary called?

Last edited:
Mods, move this to "speculation" section as the existence of track marks is speculation. The SUN autopsy was fake, and they were the main people pushing the trackmarks story.

Cheers.

Sid (born John S. Ritchie) had just spent some time in jail, where he dried out. Upon his release, he shot up with what had been his previous regular dose, and it killed him.

Yes yes, I remember this with Sid Vicious...very interesting.

This programme is showing on Channel 4 again right now.

I watched this last night and am watching the repeat now. When the doc in the programme mentions that if he were being injected it would have possibly been on the buttocks or thighs. That's if the medication is to be injected into a muscle. If the medication is to be injected intravenously (i.e. into a vein) then it would normally be in veins in the arms. The arms are normally the first choice for intravenous injections.

From personal experience I think alot of this depends on how often he either injected himself or used iv's. If he often used iv's then there could have been tiny scars, some people though don't develop them. I have a few on my hand from using iv's for frequent medical treatment, but that could just be me. As for injections I imagine they couldn't have been too big so maybe that's why they aren't visible in the pictures. I dunno just my two cents.

we also saw a close up pic for his neck and chest , but no marks were visible !

His personal trainer were on FOX and talked with Geraldo about this.

Im quoting another member here from this thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2013621&highlight=Ferrigno#post2013621 on page 1.

"Lou told Geraldo that Michael would work out with his little suit on...black jacket, pants, etc! But then there were times when he would take his jacket off and Lou would have him on the floor for exercises and he had a good view of his arms....he says there were no marks on his arms at all!"

Yes the Hulk guy said there were no marks on his arms. People are saying so many different things, neck, butt, arms, thighs.. noone knows, and if the family don't release the autopsy result, which I don't think they have to, we might never know what happened.

skytv aired a report yesterday showing photos of jacksons arms and legs and they were covered with injecton marks and there was some discoloration. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked photos from the autopsy or taken prior to death but it was very shocking. i only saw the report once and watched tv for several hours after that but it didnt air again but they had interviews with bodyguards and other people mj employed and they all confirmed he regularly did injections and was warned about the dangers

skytv aired a report yesterday showing photos of jacksons arms and legs and they were covered with injecton marks and there was some discoloration. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked photos from the autopsy or taken prior to death but it was very shocking. i only saw the report once and watched tv for several hours after that but it didnt air again but they had interviews with bodyguards and other people mj employed and they all confirmed he regularly did injections and was warned about the dangers

Really? That's strange...I've not heard anything about this as you would expect to. I wonder why.

there was no needle marks. tabloid rubbish that was denied by the corroner. some of you should re read this thread. its no better than a court tv board.

yes the pictrues are from when he suffered a spider bite in 2002. its been stated by mark lester that he carried out accupuncture on the wound for mj hence the obsession with needle marks not that i can see any

Thanks for your reply, but I seriously doubt that is the result of a spider bite. :(

well google brown recluse spider bites and look what u find. ppl with the same marks as mj and also lupus reactions can look like that aswell

...probably a bit like alcoholics whose tolerance level becomes immense.......

but if they dried out

then went back to what they were drinking before then that would leave them in a bad state.

Yeah I've been there and you know its so true. When you take the amount indeed say I would have been drinking, taken it out of my body and then tried doing that again your body goes in to overload.

When the doctor said on What Really Happened, his body which used to be able cope with what he was talking and then took that amount of dosage again his body couldn't take it.

As many people can say he wanted his 15 minutes of fame but it's so true

When the doctor said on What Really Happened, his body which used to be able cope with what he was talking and then took that amount of dosage again his body couldn't take
why are u taking that info from that programe of all programes as fact? jeez just call mike a druggie why dont you.

Back