How weird is this?

That letter is faker than Pamela Anderson's chest.

looks about right to me, its go this own handwriting on that note

" buprenex does the same as demerol, the only difference is u cannot become addicted" and then some of it is scribbles out.

oh man what was ya thinking?

There is no handwriting on the letter in photo 17.

I very much doubt a doctor starts the letter 'Dearest MJ, Hi and how are you' 'it's a 5-7 day program that offers you the solution' a doctor knows that it should be 'It's' Also a doctor wouldn't refer to buprenex as 'the potent narcotic I told you about' to his patient. 'It's just like the D' no need for a 'the'. 'every thing' should be 'everything'. 'This is it' - in bold, 'You are the best (no comma) you are an ICON and you belong to the TOPS' 'U aint seen Nothing yet' .........gimmie a break!! A doctor does not write like this, and would know how to spell, when to use capital letters and would not make those grammatical errors.

I seriously question anyone who believes for one second that this letter is real.

" buprenex does the same as demerol, the only difference is u cannot become addicted" and then some of it is scribbles out.

Last edited:

She's talking about photo 18.

The thread is about the letter in photo 17.. so to reply with 'looks about right to me' is very misleading.

Whether the letter is faked or not, the company still exists and they did have dealings with Michael Jackson! There are obvious grammatical errors on the letter but if he was supplying MJ with Buprinex then it would have been 'off the cards' so I highly doubt it was typed up properly by a receptionist. Seems very informal.

Even though you can't see a name, the letter is by Dr A. Farshchian of 9573 Harding Avenue, Surfside, Florida. He was Michael's personal Doctor for a while.

The website can be found here http://www.arthritisusa.net and see what happens when you type in the search bar ''Michael Jackson'' ;) .. Funny how they have removed the page regarding MJ, no? You can still see a snippet of it from the Search Archives though!

Those photos are public documents from the molestation case in 2004 and are kosher. Unless you're saying the courts faked them?

Anyway, Dr Farshchian himself was questioned during the molestation case and said himself that he was trying to wean Michael off Demerol.

Last edited:
i hate that letter from whoever medical centre it is to MJ saying ur an icon, ur this ur that
its just like yeah just take these drugs and u will be the best blah blah
man! they dont care about him, they just want what THEY can get

You really think a doctor is going to put THIS IS IT in bold and write all that other crap. 'You are the best, you are an ICON and you belong to the TOPS' ?! Its so fake. Whether formal or informal, everything is one word.

The drug thing could very well be true, but someone has just made that letter up after the death, its so obvious.

The link doesn't work for me but if it's that 2002 letter I've spotted it some time ago.
I seriously start to believe that TMZ is distracting us with pieces of junk, while throwing from time to time some hints of thruth just to pretend they are serious.
The whole MJ story made these guys wealthy and put them on the map.

This stuff was from the infamous raid. It was evidence of some sort, so it's not something TMZ made up after his death, it's from the trial era. It IS sketchy though.

This is all old news. We saw this letter 7 months ago. (infact I posted the other week in relation to something else in the Will thread)

"U aint seen Nothing yet" is also an MJ quote.

Yes it is.. this letter was supposed to be from a doctor to MJ though.

This stuff was from the infamous raid. It was evidence of some sort, so it's not something TMZ made up after his death, it's from the trial era. It IS sketchy though.

Its real and from the time of the trial.. really?

It really looked fake.. like someone had made it after June 25th.

With THIS IS IT in bold big letters and all those spelling and grammatical mistakes.. it looked very suspicious.

If that was real, its very strange.

hmm cant see the pic.. can someone post it here please? :)

Back