Taylor hospitalised over Jackson death agony

Chrystal

Proud Member
Elizabeth Taylor is reportedly in hospital in Los Angeles after the death of her close pal Michael Jackson left her emotionally drained.

The ailing 77-year-old icon was taken to a medical centre from her home in Beverly Hills on Monday, according to the New York Post.

She is allegedly suffering extreme exhaustion and has been weeping constantly since Jackson's death last month.

No further details were available as WENN went to press.

Taylor, a long-term friend of Jackson, was so stunned at his death she collapsed in her Hollywood home after hearing the tragic news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sending well wishes and a speedy recovery for MJ's loyal friend.

I so knew this would happen. I worried for her as soon as i found out about Michaels death. Ofcourse i feel for the family, but a lot of people forgot about Liz. Losing a best friend is just as bad as losing a family member.
I hope she gets better soon, we've all been where or is where she is now

Oh crap :( ! Now will people understand why she wasn't at the memorial!?!

Oh man...I hope this doesn't end up shortening her life. I don't know what kind of health she was in prior to the last few weeks. :(

This is awful news.I have been thinking about her often and hoping that she was ok.Clearly she is not.
Sending all my love and wishes Elizabeth.

Elizabeth left Twitter messages prior to the funeral.

“Although my grief over Michael could not be any deeper, I am not on suicide watch as some of the cheaper “rags” would have you believe.”

“I am a survivor not only for myself, but for my family and for Michael too.“

“I will always love Michael from the depth of my being and nothing can separate us.“

“I’ve been asked to speak at the Staples Center. I cannot be part of the public whoopla.“

“And I cannot guarantee that I would be coherent to say a word.“

“I just don’t believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others.
How I feel is between us. Not a public event.“

“I said I wouldn’t go to the Staples Center and I certainly don’t want to become a part of it. I love him too much.“

“My love goes out to Katherine and Michael’s beloved children.“

It's always hard to lose a dear friend. May she get better soon.

We all know of the special relationship/friendship between the two. She was probably closer to Michael than his own family. I worried about her too. I can only imagine what she's going through.

:( God bless you Elizabeth. such an amazing true friend to Michael throughout the many years.. hope she's okay :pray:

Thanks for letting us know, & it's good to see you queen g; you were missed :flowers:

Elizabeth made intentional communication available to her friends on Twitter, purposely to avoid unduly concern, that she was scheduled to go back into the hospital to complete a few tests that she had not completed at an earlier date.

She was not hospitalized due to agony over her dear friend's death, although no doubt she is hurting very much over the loss of Michael.

She had stated:

(it appears to have not been scheduled last week afterall, but this week)

I know if I am fretting over his death, I can only image her. I am still crying. I am angry and upset to know he did not have to die.

Elizabeth made intentional communication available to her friends on Twitter, purposely to avoid unduly concern, that she was scheduled to go back into the hospital to complete a few tests that she had not completed at an earlier date.

She was not hospitalized due to agony over her dear friend's death, although no doubt she is hurting very much over the loss of Michael.

She had stated:

(it appears to have not been scheduled last week afterall, but this week)
Thank you

Was it only a tabloid story or was Liz very ill not so long ago? I remember reading about it..and it really didn't sound good.

Regardless of the reason she's in the hospital, I hope the outcome is good and I have her in my thoughts. I have always liked her, especially for being a good friend to Michael.

Back