The pathologist

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
the only one who will ever know the truth, whether they tell it or not remains to be seen...

When you read about Hendrix
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6625403.ece
http://www.examiner.com/x-2959-Flin...y-role-in-both-the-Hendrix-and-Jacksons-Cases

only recently has more come out about his death being possible murder by his former manager. Now the doctor John Bannister who received Jimi when they 'finally' got him to hospital speaks freely about how his lungs were full of wine and it was all over him...

If only we weren't now able to compare Jimi and Michael in this way :( If only we could know exactly what state his body was in. How much will be covered up?

I really hope someone uncovers the truth and its made public about Michael's death sooner rather than later.

We may never know, and thats the reality. I don't think there is any obligation to release details of the autopsy reports and what is released might not be the full story...

We may never know, and thats the reality. I don't think there is any obligation to release details of the autopsy reports and what is released might not be the full story...

Yeah I know... I just hope the 'truth' whatever it is does come out for his sake and the kids.

Has there been any stories naming any pathologists? sounds mad to ask but... there seem to be stories about anyone else involved so you never know at the moment do you...

ah that's y the family had their own done. they said that dee dee, tito's ex, just drowned so the family had their own autopsy done b/c she was afraid of water. turns out their report showed she was murderd so the family ain't dumb

ah that's y the family had their own done. they said that dee dee, tito's ex, just drowned so the family had their own autopsy done b/c she was afraid of water. turns out their report showed she was murderd so the family ain't dumb

I hope if their 2nd autopsy for Michael shows something different to the 1st one that they are listened to and taken seriously.

Back