Wanna Be A Part of My MJ Tribute?!?!

A. Sizzle

Proud Member
Sooooo, here's the deal.

I'm making a megamix for Mike's birthday. Its something I'd started before his death that I'd planned on posting for the O2 concerts but his death had me shook, so I couldn't bring myself to finish it. A few days ago I resumed working on it and thought it'd be nice to have it done for his birthday. As I was mixing, I got another great idea. What if I got some of my fine friends on MJJC to wish him Happy Birthday too?:yes:

I'd like people to record audio of themselves saying:

1. Your Name (if you'd like)
2. Happy Birthday Michael/MJ/Mike (or whatever you call him)

I ask that you keep the birthday shout outs 10 seconds or less.

Example: "Whats up this is A. Sizzle. Just wanna wish my mike a Happy birthday!"

Example 2: Happy Birthday Michael!

From what I understand, we have fans from all over the world on this forum. If any of you speak any other languages, aside from english, I'd like to you to post your birthday shout outs in your native language/other language. I think it'd be cool to represent the worldwide fans on the mix. I'd also like you to transcribe what you said in the post.

I can't guarantee your post will be used, but I will use what I deem best for the mix. I'm looking for some enthusiasm and happiness in people's posts!!. We need to celebrate the man's life and this will be my way of doing it.

Let me know what you think of the idea. I'll be checking the post as much as possible to Download people's submissions. If you have any other questions, post em!

**If this is posted in the wrong section, I apologize. I just know a lot of people check this section and I'm trying to get a variety of participation

The idea is nice.. It will be wierd to say Happy B-day though. What is the deadline?

Good question. The deadline will be August 10th. If there is enough interest, I might extend it another week.

I think for many it feels too weird to say Happy Birthday now that he's not with us anymore.. :(

Back