Okay, This Is Getting Out Of Hand!!

Carmour260

Proud Member
Okay, something needs to be done about Entertainment Tonight. They got that witch Diane Dimond on the show and now that biographer is spreading lies about Michael.

I'm a gay man, and I usually can tell when a person's gay, but Michael is not gay. Although I'm still having trouble convincing my boyfriend and now he thinks Jermaine is also gay.

Please, everybody. Is there anything we can do to stop this insanity?!

Most sensible people will consider the source and then dismiss the story based on the source's reputation alone. Do we really care what stupid sheeple think? Michael was straight as can be. And even if he were gay, which he wasn't, what difference would it make? Talk about attacking a man out of total desperation. He's gay, hate him? No person with an ounce of gray matter will buy that line of drivel.

You're right. I really don't care what these people are saying. I just wish they would shut up already because who in their rightful mind would believe that nonsense?

It's just that it's frustrating and I wish they would all go away.

Agreed. I wish they would all just crawl back under their rocks where they rightfully belong.

Well, considering she's made her whole career off of him, there's only so much longer she can do this. I wouldn't be surprised if she retires soon.

:lol: gaydar is a wonderful thing :lol:

try as I might, I have never been able to find Michael on mine

I am so sick of Diane Diamond already, who could ET hire her into their show? Everytime I see her on ET, I get angry, flipping "Stone Cold" and ranting her. She'll might as well rot in hell!

I have to say I'm really surprised at ET... usually they are the most positive entertainment program when it comes to celebs but since the first night of Michael's death
( wow! still can't believe I'm writing that)
they've been just nasty and disrespectfal. Reporting every damn filthy, trashy thing out there and using Diane Diamond as a source is just plain disturbing...

The only way to hurt them is not to add to their viewing figures by watching. This will end at some point, their golden goose has died and once the autopsy results are out and any action against people taken that is the end of Michael's story. They will keep this going for a while but not indefinately.

Michael chose not to sue, he could have refuted Ian Halperin claims in life and he chose not to so it is not something we can do on his behalf.

Back