IF Michael was murdered, THIS is what I believe happened (please don't merge)

annabelle lee777

Proud Member
Moderators, PLEASE don't merge this thread, please read first :flowers: Thank You!

I have been thinking about this for 3-4 days now before LaToya said anything relating to MJ being murdered. I started a thread either here or at the KOP (King of Pop Discussion) under general discussion called "Michael worth more dead than alive?" which quickly disappeared after not many replies, I made that thread weeks ago.

Who is going to profit of off Michael Jackson's death?

Lets start at the beginning.

This is most likely a FACT in my opinion: Michael did not want to do 50 concerts. I keep hearing he only wanted to do 10, but AEG basically told him it's too late, the tickets are already sold for the 50 dates, bummer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I belive this to be FACT: Michael cancelled the first 5 concerts.

So here's what I'm getting to. I believe that if in fact Michael was murdered, this is why. AEG felt after learning that MJ cancelled the first 5 concerts that he would later cancel all the concerts. Michael's family has insinuated that they believe Michael could not do 50 concerts, he didn't want to do 50 concerts, he wasn't physically ready for 50 concerts, whatever. Not to mention Ramone Bain saying on Geraldo At Large, AND Geraldo himself saying that they believed these concerts would never happen BEFORE his death.

AEG knew this. AEG knew Michael would cancel. AEG insured the first 30 concerts and would be out millions of dollars down the drain. Now that Michael is dead, they are no longer out millions of dollars. They are now going to PROFIT with Michael gone. People who have tickets are now able to turn them in for a commemorative ticket or something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong. I have heard that most fans have been choosing to in fact do this. I have heard there will now be some type of memorial/commemorative/artists honoring Michael Jackson type of show put on in the future at the 02 in London. So people who are keeping/turning in their tickets, whatever, will now be able to go to these new shows they are planning. AEG PROFITS millions this way. With MJ gone, they make money, if MJ was still here, they don't because I believe he was planning to cancel on them.

I believe what LaToya said.

Take it for what you will. Definately read that article where LaToya talks about how she feels Michael was murdered. It is all starting to make sense to me, and has been for a while now.

Sorry if this is over the top, or if I have some facts that are incorrect. Please let us talk about this, please don't merge my topic this time around!:angel: That is all I ask.:D

Whatever the issue is, SOMEBODY is going to jail, no doubt about it in my mind, even if the courts do only come to the conclusion that it was negligence manslaughter.

Well he didn't cancel anything, the first 4 shows were rescheduled, just moved.

The ticket thing is actually that we can either get a full refund or spend £86 for the ticket.

When are you saying AEG got to know that MJ would cancel? Why would they go to all the effort creating the show and the set, and hiring the dancers and crew if they knew he would cancel?

How are you so sure that Michael would cancel all his shows - you really think he would sell all those tickets and then just cancel? He wouldn't let his fans down like that for no good reason.

Your logic is very good. This same point has been discussed, though. Uhm, I, for one, made exactly this point in another thread. Made sense when I posted it. I guess what that means is that others are doing the logic and are coming to this conclusion? Not sure about merging because it's already in other threads, but this IS a very clear statement, and thanks.

It does add up and make sense. It just seemed to much of a coincidence with the timing of his death. Along with that, I always had a horrible feeling about these concerts too and I didn't know why.

:(

Sadly, I agree with Latoya too, I have a bad feeling still.
It just doesnt add up right, it doesnt make sense what exactly happened
to him. :( I am confused why he was sleeping in the afternoon.
Its too much of a coincidence with these concerts. I feel sick thinking about someone taking advantage of our Michael like that :(

I beg to differ. Its possible aeg killed michael but it wouldn't have been supposedly michael was gonna cancel. Aeg may have had this planned from the get go before michael signed anything. This would explain randy pursuing him and on the third time around got him to finally sign.

I don't believe michael was the cause of the reschedueling or that he was gonna cancel. I don't know if michael wanted to do 50 shows and in ONE city. Thats stupid knowing michael has fans all over the world. Also michael was excited and involved in so many aspect of TII. He even helped design the tickets, told the hair designer about hair styles he liked, and was adding on so much to the show and costing Aeg pretty pennies. So I don't agreed with your theory.

And I haven't read latoya's interview. I don't trust her and what greiving sister gives such a personally interview and runs off at the mouth like this. Jermaine did a fabulous job on LK he didn't go into any personal details he just defended michael properly. Latoya needs to shut it up and let the police investigate. And if she don't think they are doinh a good job hire a PI to do it, but what she doing right now aint sitting to pretty with me. ugh!

Well he didn't cancel anything, the first 4 shows were rescheduled, just moved.

The ticket thing is actually that we can either get a full refund or spend £86 for the ticket.

When are you saying AEG got to know that MJ would cancel? Why would they go to all the effort creating the show and the set, and hiring the dancers and crew if they knew he would cancel?

How are you so sure that Michael would cancel all his shows - you really think he would sell all those tickets and then just cancel? He wouldn't let his fans down like that for no good reason.

This is already being discussed in other threads! No one can be sure if he would or would not have canceled. One version goes (as is being discussed), that he told fans he agreed to do ten shows, but not fifty. Someone signed FOR him. It's possible AEG never expected him to do the shows? Why build the sets and so on? They are going to make huge profits from films of the dress-rehearsals. Not all fans will ask for refunds. And I'm sure Michael was HUGELY insured. An insurance pay-off might have gained AEG more than if he did only a few shows and then canceled for whatever health reasons.

Please try to find the threads where this is already being discussed?

Thanks,

Vic

I don't trust AEG but believe that they played just a single part in things gone terribly wrong. Others things don't add up, either and that's the problem--too many odd circumstances. As I've stated before, I suspect some kind of foul play and will not just go with whatever is reported.

Joe Jackson was on that ABC special tonight and he said Michael only wanted to do 10 concerts, not 50. Not sure when that interview was filmed, might of been a few days ago or more.

Even if people with tickets to the 02 concerts end up getting refunds, I definitely think AEG will hold some kind of tribute concerts in the future which will no doubt sell out again. Personally, I will make sure never to give them a penny of my money.

One version goes (as is being discussed), that he told fans he agreed to do ten shows, but not fifty.

Where can I find an article about this? I've been looking for it ever since Michael's death, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I remember reading it a couple of weeks prior to Michael's death, and I became very worried for him.

He wasn't going to do 50 concerts in one go, they were spaced out over a long period of time. It is true that he probably only signed for 10 and 40 were added, he was excited to be doing it by all acounts people who know him report he was in realy good spirits over the concerts. He could have cancelled or postponed at any time if he wasn't up to doing them all. Kylie Minogue did when she had cancer and resumed a year or so later no problem.

I think somebody killed him and there are so many reasons why that is impossible to be for certain which reasons were the ones. It is multifaceted.

I agree that he was murdered - not by AEG, though. Would concert promoters really do something that extreme???

Michael seemed pumped and ready to go up until his death. He was showing up for rehearsals, giving 110%, passed the physical with flying colours - there was absolutely nothing to show AEG that Michael wouldn't go through with the shows.

And as someone previously posted, the first few shows weren't canceled, only postponed. And they were apparently postponed because the production kept growing, and they were adding more details into the show so they needed more time to prepare - not because of any other reason.

So yeah, I HIGHLY doubt AEG would go to the extent of murdering one of their clients.

It is very suspicious to me that AEG is now saying NOTHING about that supposed flawless health physical Michael passed.

Where did this story (or maybe it is fact, I do not know) originate from that Michael passed an exhaustive physical exam with flying colors? Hmm, is there a reason that AEG is now saying NOTHING about it?

Perhaps AEG exaggerated the results? Perhaps Michael wasn't as healthy as they would lead us to believe?

IDK, the only other explanation for murder would be Sony, they are the only other company now profiting off of Michael with his sudden jump in album sales, DVDs, ect. That is taking it a bit far me thinks, but at this point I will consider anything, and will pray that the truth does finally come out, the complete truth.

I tried to make it clear from the beginning that I DO NOT know or believe with 100% certainty that Michael Jackson was murdered. I am simply making a thread considering the reasons WHY someone would want Michael to be killed IF in fact he was murdered.

He was excited about showing his kids what a great performer he was so I'm sure he would not have cancelled all 50 shows ;-)

There are a lot of unexplained things connected with his death and I hope the police does a good job investigating everything...

We all know that MJ only knew he was doing 10 shows one day and woke up doing 50.

We all know that AEG controlled him like a puppet. They made the decision without his authorisation.

Just like we know that ALOT of people were not comfortable and knew that MJ would NOT do the 50 shows because he physically couldn't do them, also what with the toll the drugs were taking on him. Come on guys, we know he was taking drugs - we just don't know what. His family knew that 50 concerts were alot even if the concerts were planned over 10-12 months.

We also know that he had alot of pains (back etc) plus he had alot of pain from the skin bleaching and chemical peels and we know that his addiction started with the pepsi add.

In the Enquirier (and other tabloids) it says that he was on the verge of suicide for the last decade and that he walked around with suicide notes and used to tear them up and re-write them. He used to even tell people about them! But thats tabloid trash...

We know these from the same statements from different people incl. that of his family so we can kinda half believe these to be more or less half heartedly true?

The speculation is that only one doc (AEG's doc of course) said MJ was fit to perform whereas other independent docs said he wasn't fit.

Did anyone notice in one of the pictures of MJ in the This Is It tour where his eyes are kinda bulging?

I personally think that MJ's passing may have been accidental BUT he has been given the drug by someone.

yes! I have a feeling AEG played a huge role in this. It's very suspicious that they had an insurance policy on Michael that included the event of a drug overdose. I think AEG & the Doctor all played some role in Michael's passing.

Ok - WHY are people still on about the fact that he couldn't have done 50 shows? It was 50 shows over a span of FIVE months. That's only 10 shows a month. In ONE city - no traveling. It would have been no different than doing a cardio workout a few times a week in a gym. I really don't see why everyone was so unsure that him being able to make it. I genuinely do NOT believe that his death was due to him doing 50 shows.

..this is a very interesting read.

I do think 50 sounds like a lot.. But when you put it in the span of half a year? It sounds a bit different.

I still don't know what to think.

This theory is just ridiculous. I thought people in here were tired of conspiracy theories.

If MJ didn't want to do 50 shows - why was he rehearsing?
Why did he have a finger in deciding which dancers to be hired, what costumes people should wear,etc

Why did he tell Frank Dileo that this was the happiest time and something like "this is our time, we're gonna do this"? Are u saying Frank lied?

Why does everybody else who were with him the last month say that MJ seemed very excited about the shows?

"We all know that MJ only knew he was doing 10 shows one day and woke up doing 50."

How exactly do we all "know" this? AEG was "controlling" him? I highly doubt it.

Why do you say that he wasn't able to do 50 shows? They were spanned out over a long time and he had a 3 month break. I think MJ knew exactly what he was doing, look at his schedule during HIStory tour.

I think MJ learned his lesson about who to trust and not to trust.

I don't believe for a second that AEG live would kill MJ for money. Do you seriously think that AEG would make the most money after MJ's death? They still have 50 empty slots to fill. If AEG really killed MJ I don't think that they would be able to keep it a secret.

I don't give a crap what Joe and LaToya says, they're not very credible IMO.

Get Real People, AEG didn't kill MJ. Those doctors that gave MJ demerol and all that other stuff, THEY are to be blamed for his death, and IMO Mj himself too for not listening to the warnings.

Excuse me, I was replying to the original post!!!!!!!
I'm sick of all this speculation.
This is already being discussed in other threads! No one can be sure if he would or would not have canceled. One version goes (as is being discussed), that he told fans he agreed to do ten shows, but not fifty. Someone signed FOR him. It's possible AEG never expected him to do the shows? Why build the sets and so on? They are going to make huge profits from films of the dress-rehearsals. Not all fans will ask for refunds. And I'm sure Michael was HUGELY insured. An insurance pay-off might have gained AEG more than if he did only a few shows and then canceled for whatever health reasons.

Please try to find the threads where this is already being discussed?

Thanks,

Vic

hmm, maybe the fact that he was CONSTANTLY on drugs - pain killers and god knows what helped towards his death?

you guys NEED to face up to it - HE WAS ON DRUGS! Dont ban me, its a FACT!

hmm, maybe the fact that he was CONSTANTLY on drugs - pain killers and god knows what helped towards his death?

Someone who's CONSTANTLY on drugs would barely be able to make it through a rehearsal :rolleyes2:

Someone who's CONSTANTLY on drugs would barely be able to make it through a rehearsal :rolleyes2:

Does anyone know how many rehearsals Michael actually showed up for and made it through the entire rehearsal? I read somewhere he missed lots of them. I don't believe anything I read or hear until the toxicology reports are finalized, also whether Michael had any serious health problems, and then the investigators start putting the pieces together of what happened.

I think Joe Jackson is everything Michael said and more, but he DID say in an interview the other night that he pulled Michael aside and told him to be really careful of AEG. Putting my personal feelings about Joe aside, he does know the music biz and must have had a good reason for warning Michael about them.

This whole thing is getting creepier by the day.

Does anyone know how many rehearsals Michael actually showed up for and made it through the entire rehearsal? I read somewhere he missed lots of them. I don't believe anything I read or hear until the toxicology reports are finalized, also whether Michael had any serious health problems, and then the investigators start putting the pieces together of what happened.

I think Joe Jackson is everything Michael said and more, but he DID say in an interview the other night that he pulled Michael aside and told him to be really careful of AEG. Putting my personal feelings about Joe aside, he does know the music biz and must have had a good reason for warning Michael about them.

This whole thing is getting creepier by the day.

Joe is also a man that never likes to be wrong, so he could be adding in his own details to whichever story he tells.

Michael did miss a few rehearsals in the beginning, but had been apparently showing up consistently at least since the beginning of June.

Geez, to assume that AEG killed Michael just to get a couple of mio. dollars insurance money is just plain ridiculous! Sorry!

yeah for lupus and his other conditions. and? you act like he was on crack. get over yourself.

Everyone that knows me, knows that I think Michael was murdered. I think the conspiracy is a lot bigger than any of us can imagine.

I stated for the record, PRIOR to his murder, I did not trust California or the doctors that operate out of there. I said this. I also recently stated that I do not trust the LAPD.

Now, with that being said. Here's a question: Could Michael have been worth MORE to AEG had he been alive to complete some or ALL of the shows @ the O2? I mean, let's think this through: AEG seems to be all about collecting their money. They also seem to be very shrewd business people. They courted Michael for ages and they wanted to put on a show that will make them LOADS of cash. Why let anything happen to him prior to even 1 show being completed? As far as I can tell, the insurance money is a lot less than the profit that would have been reaped through actually doing the shows.

I believe the murder conspiracy is a LOT, LOT bigger than AEG. There are too many people that wanted Michael to die during the trial. Michael was marked LONG ago. I truly believe that the trial was more to get Michael killed rather than Michael convicted and sent to jail (although I believe they would have taken either at this point).

So, while I do see some really crazy things when it comes to these 50 shows (Lord knows I'll never forget the "Do or Die" moment or the threats made in the news article at the end of May), I don't know if that translates into an AEG conspiracy. Maybe they were benefactors who just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

I'm very concerned about Dr. T-T and his company that apparently tried to sell all of MJs belongings before he died. I'm also concerned about Tommy Motolla, John Branca, Marc S and all of the shady people that came out of the woodwork -- people that MJ suspected in the past of having commmitted some really terrible things against him. WHy all of a sudden are we seeing the raid pictures show up on websites? What has that got to do with MJs demise? Why are we looking at footage from the Pepsi commercial from 1984? Who ordered that to be released and why? Why is Dr. Conrad's mess not everywhere on TV right now? Why is this man's entire LIFE on FULL BLAST right now for the whole world to scrutinize? Why aren't we seeing more about where he's from, his patients, his practice, etc? Who's hiding this man??? Why are we not getting the full scoop on where he came from???

Where did this IAN H. SOB come from??? Who fed him the story that MJ would be dead back in Dec. 2008?? Why isn't he being investigated for knowing something that NO ONE else knew????

I want people to look at the bigger picture.

I want people to connect the dots like we did back during the trial.

Back