Judge Joe Brown slanders MJ on Larry King

sugafut08

Proud Member
Last night, when my mother and I were watching Larry King, Judge Joe Brown, who is a television judge, served as a "legal expert." As the show progressed, it became obvious that he was an MJ hater.

First of all, he referred to Dr. Murray as a "good doctor" who was made a scapegoat. As this was bad enough, the worst was yet to come. During the latter part of the interview, he says that MJ admitted out of his own mouth that he slept NAKED with other people's children! MJ NEVER said anything like this! Then Jugde Brown says that MJ's children should be checked as he was implying that he may have molested them. He also suggested that MJ's children be taken away from the Jacksons and that their real parents be found. I could not believe what I heard :bugeyed.

As a judge, he should know that he should not be spreading such slander! He seemed as though he knew nothing about the circumstances and that he just wanted to add negative input.
I was outraged by this! I will NEVER watch Judge Joe Brown again! :mat:

CNN Transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/13/lkl.01.html

hmmm well, he is entitled to his opinion...if you can call it that :unsure:

however, even if the kids are from donor specimens ... wait, nevermind I dont wanna go there.

hmmm well, he is entitled to his opinion...if you can call it that :unsure:

There's opinion and there is blatant misstatement of fact. His was the latter. I cannot believe he said that. And why is he being such a strong advocate when he is not familiar with the facts. Lawyers are supposed to be able to evaluate and argue both sides. I know King probably wanted him to take a side, but I am still surprised at how reckless he defended the doctor and slandered Michael.

i absolutely agree with you moon ... free publicity is free publicity *shrug* some people have little to no morals.

Once again, he is just one of many people who can't seem to fathom getting any kind of publicity unless they throw trash at Michael. But I thought as a judge Joe Brown would exercise the court oath of fairness in the system he is supposed to represent and take the high road because he should know how to do that better than any jerk. Apparently not. And I am very disappointed in him.

Last edited:
My cousin wrote something on her Myspace page that I ALWAYS think of when I think of Michael Jackson's children. She wrote it after the biological father to her daughter decided he didn't want anything to do with them, and her new boyfriend came to pick up the pieces...it goes something to the effects of this...

"A Daddy is not born the day a child is a born. A Daddy is born the day he holds his baby in his arms, sings to it, cradles it to sleep, wakes in the middle of the night with it and loves it unconditionally all the rest of its life. A Daddy is born the day that he walks his baby through the doors of Pre-School, and then applauds as his baby walks down the steps after receiving a diploma. A Daddy is born the day he walks his baby down the aisle, or watches his baby receive the most beautiful bride imaginable. A Daddy is born every minute, of every day that he spends loving, respecting, adoring, raising, and teaching his baby. A Daddy is not born when the sperm meets the egg, when the fetus is growing, or when the baby is brought in to the world. A Daddys is only born once he proves to the world that he can be and is indeed a Daddy."

So no matter what science tells you, Michael Jackson IS the Daddy to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Only a fool could see otherwise!

My cousin wrote something on her Myspace page that I ALWAYS think of when I think of Michael Jackson's children. She wrote it after the biological father to her daughter decided he didn't want anything to do with them, and her new boyfriend came to pick up the pieces...it goes something to the effects of this...

"A Daddy is not born the day a child is a born. A Daddy is born the day he holds his baby in his arms, sings to it, cradles it to sleep, wakes in the middle of the night with it and loves it unconditionally all the rest of its life. A Daddy is born the day that he walks his baby through the doors of Pre-School, and then applauds as his baby walks down the steps after receiving a diploma. A Daddy is born the day he walks his baby down the aisle, or watches his baby receive the most beautiful bride imaginable. A Daddy is born every minute, of every day that he spends loving, respecting, adoring, raising, and teaching his baby. A Daddy is not born when the sperm meets the egg, when the fetus is growing, or when the baby is brought in to the world. A Daddys is only born once he proves to the world that he can be and is indeed a Daddy."

So no matter what science tells you, Michael Jackson IS the Daddy to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Only a fool could see otherwise!

:wub:

I SAW WHEN HE SAID THAT, MY JAW DROPPED. MY HEART PAINS SO MUCH FOR MICHAEL JACKSON. He should of never shown the world what a musical genius he was, we really did not deserve him.

Henceforth this man should just be called joe brown, no capitals, and no title. This man deserves about as much respect as a reporter for a seedy tabloid because his actions certainly make him no better than one. What joe brown has said is one of the most repugnant things anyone has ever stated over Michael period. Is there some sort of unofficial contest over who can say the ugliest and falsest statement over Michael?

.................WTF???????????:evil:
Morals,what are they with that person?:evil:

Well Paris words speaks waaaaaay louder!:D:yes::wub:

I saw this too, and I was surprised that no one corrected this guy on the show.

I didn't like Judge Joe Brown on his show because he was talking down to this black lady in his courtroom. This just seals my dislike for him. Why was he even interviewed anyway?! I hope he's ready for some angry e-mails(not from me) but we all know a lot of people are gonna be pissed by his comments.

Last night, when my mother and I were watching Larry King, Judge Joe Brown, who is a television judge, served as a "legal expert." As the show progressed, it became obvious that he was an MJ hater.

First of all, he referred to Dr. Murray as a "good doctor" who was made a scapegoat. As this was bad enough, the worst was yet to come. During the latter part of the interview, he says that MJ admitted out of his own mouth that he slept NAKED with other people's children! MJ NEVER said anything like this! Then Jugde Brown says that MJ's children should be checked as he was implying that he may have molested them. He also suggested that MJ's children be taken away from the Jacksons and that their real parents be found. I could not believe what I heard :bugeyed.

As a judge, he should know that he should not be spreading such slander! He seemed as though he knew nothing about the circumstances and that he just wanted to add negative input.
I was outraged by this! I will NEVER watch Judge Joe Brown again! :mat:

CNN Transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/13/lkl.01.html
OMFG! I can't believe it! How can a judge say this kind of things and be so cruel? I hate him!

I've always disliked Judge Joe Brown, he's always seemed to be very biased, rude and unfair. He is the highest form of ignorance and despicable bigotry.

who the f*ck is judge joe brown?? and why would LK have him on there anyway talking about MJ.....

Back