LAPD Treating Jackson Death as Homicide

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I know this is TMZ but thought this needed its own thread due to the subject.

LAPD Treating Jackson Death as Homicide

Posted Jul 15th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
Multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD is already treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide, and they are focusing on Dr. Conrad Murray.

0714_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_ex.jpg

Law enforcement sources tell us the evidence points to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson's death. As we first reported, vials of Propofol were found in Jackson's home after he died.

Law enforcement sources say there is already "plenty of powerful evidence" linking Dr. Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson. The evidence includes various items found in Jackson's house, including the Propofol, an IV stand and oxygen tank.

Dr. Murray's lawyer would neither confirm nor deny if his client administered the Propofol.

And we've learned the LAPD has had "multiple conversations" with the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the case has not been formally presented to the D.A.

Last edited:
Will not belive this , untill the tox reports come out offically

It might be true, he was with him 24/7 and Michael could'nt inject himself.

Let's wait till things are definite before judging the physician. That's what we said in Michaels case as well.
I would be stunned if this is really true.....

Yeh i hope the tox reports come out soon....or do i?? :(

I'm waiting for official confirmation too, but IF all those drugs were indeed found in his home, those doctors have a lot to answer for.Whatever the outcome, those docs are going to be spending some time in jail.

What is this thing with the LAPD disscussing the case with TMZ aren't they a tabloid papers?

I can just see TMZ now beating their chest showing off that they were the first to break the news.
That Harvey Levin was so proud he was the first to report MICHAEL was dead, he thinks that makes TMZ credible because they were the first to report ithis death, What a sick man.

It all hinges on the toxicology reports. If they find drugs in his system that shouldn't have ever been used outside of a hospital and, more importantly, if they were drugs that had to be administered by someone other than Jackson himself, this will likely be manslaughter (homicide).

The LAPD are correct to investigate this as a worst case scenario so that any relevant information is collected. However, until the toxicology results are back, nothing is set in stone.

I think they said only a few more days on the ABC special tonight..

I'm waiting for official confirmation too, but IF all those drugs were indeed found in his home, those doctors have a lot to answer for.Whatever the outcome, those docs are going to be spending some time in jail.

I totally agree!!

The results are coming out later this week or next week from what i've heard.

did lapd really take out IV stands and O tanks? I thought it was just meds? I still don't trust tmz.

I think this thread title is a little "sensational"

the LAPD has not officially announced that they are treating it as a Homicide... so it's kinda wrong to have a title that states it almost like a fact...

TMZ's "police sources" could be anyone too... they could have chatted to random traffic cop number 3 and asked him what he thought might be happening.

Last week I saw a report on either CNN or CBS. A med was saying that a doctor should do what's good for the patient, not what the patient wants... So even IF Michael requested strong medication, the physician should have refused if this was not in Michael best interest. When he would have administered it, not knowing what other medication was taking and this caused death, this will be homicide indeed......
If this is what happend, I do not know what I will do to this doctor whenever I see him.....

I think this thread title is a little "sensational"

the LAPD has not officially announced that they are treating it as a Homicide... so it's kinda wrong to have a title that states it almost like a fact...

TMZ's "police sources" could be anyone too... they could have chatted to random traffic cop number 3 and asked him what he thought might be happening.

:cheers:

Reactions: L.J
I bet there was no signed consent or disclaimer signed by Michael to be given that drug in such dangerous circumstances. Murrey knew exactly the risk involved, and he also knew that if Michael got into trouble he did not have the means to deal with it, he also waited far too long to call EMT. All of that adds up to a crime in my book, but they have to have proof he intended to kill Michael.

I could see a manslaughter charge if nothing else. Even if Michael injected himself which is highly unlikely someone provided the drug. I hope they are investigating who Murrey might have been connected to, or if he was getting paid by someone other than Michael. I think there could have been an intent to prevent Michael from earning through his concerts so that he was forced to sell the catalogue and it went further than they thought.

What the police chief said on the news was that they are doing all of the investigative leg work now so that just in case it turns out to be a homicide case or a drug overdose case, they will already be on top of things. They don't know yet what it is gonna be. But they don't want to be put in a position where they would have to rush and try to find all these doctors at the last minute.

This dr murray is guilty and he might just be a tool.
fuck him. i dont need this report to confirm mj was murdered. any person with half brain know it! unless he's really silly.

Whether or not it will not bring MJ back is not really the point. It would be good to know what killed him. At least for the family, i'm sure it would at least bring them some type of closure.

It's about to get very messy though! I'm telling you, the s*** is about to hit the fan. Don't want to jump to conclusions, but it's not looking good. I really think MJ's death could have been prevented but we'll see what the results of the investigation and toxicology reports say.

Back