• History

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Other (I.E Jackson 5)

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters

MJRockssMyWorld10

Proud Member
Hey guys :)
what do you think was Michaels best tour?
Just to try and lighten the mood

personally i think the bad tour he was at his peak then
just fantastic.

It's hard to choose, but HIStory... I mean, a better show is hard to find.
From Michael arriving in that space capsule, to Earth Song... the man took a freaking TANK up on stage :D
Beautiful ending as well.

But all tours had something that was lacking in the others.

They were all spectacular, no doubt about it, HIStory probably the most from that aspect, but I have to go with BAD, because he sang live and was in top form. Lip syncing is a bit of a turn-off for me, despite the fact that the awesome showmanship and choreography calls for it.

Oh, Bad all the way. Anything Bad is my choice. His energy, dance, performance, song and everything else in between was excellent. Such great performances like Dirty Diana, Man in the Mirror, SC, Bad and everything else were awesome.

I do love the Dangerous tour as well and the HIStory was grand but too much lipsynching. I have complete understanding for the use of it but still have trouble liking it.

i like Dangerous....
i can't tell the actual reason
but i do like it
his shy fits him well~~~~

The Bad Tour was the best, I just his peformances much better than any other tours he's done.

I attended the Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours, and the Bad Tour is by far the best tour. Plus the Bad Tour 1988-89 leg is greatest tour of all time.

Just watch the Bucharesti DVD and you have your answer. Officially the most entertaining, brilliant and touching concert from anyone. Ever.

I'd love to see the HIStory tour though, but I doubt it can top Dangerous.

Just a quick question... you guys that voted Bad, did you vote based on the Japan Tour one that has leaked, or did you actually attend to the second leg tour?

Me personally think the first leg Bad (Japan) was quite "boring".
And for some reason I think many of us (at least me myself) has built up such high expectations on the second leg that it could never match up the expectations if it ever will get released.
One thing I've always found annoying was how Michael sang "Dirty Diana" live with stumbling over the words, I wish he'd sing as he does on the record.

But the end of the day a first leg Bad tour with Michael is better than anything else any other artist :D

I never really got the tour I was hoping for. The Triumph and Bad tours were a bit on the synthy side, and he lip-synced a majority of the Dangerous and HIStory tours. I was hoping for a more acoustic set with live vocals and performances more true to their album versions.

As it stands, the Dangerous Tour was probably the closest to what I wanted, despite Bad having the most live vocals. I voted for the Dangerous tour.

HIStory. My dad recorded History in munich on VHS when i was 4-5 years old, I grew up with that concert and I love every bit of it!

Bad and the Victory and earlier tours with his brothers.

Far too much lipsynching on the Dangerous and History tours. They may visually have been spectacular, but if it's not live I don't consider it a real concert from a musical perspective.

Bad was the best vocal tour. Dangerous tour was the best show ever!History was the best dance tour.I choose... maybe Dangerous...

sorry but it's gotta be Dangerous. I mean... how can u ask for a better opening than jumping out of the stage, standing there for 2 minutes while Bucharest Romania erupts into applause, and then performing Jam, perhaps the greatest opening track of an album of all time? What a way to start a show :p And then to follow it up with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', just as high-powered? These two insanely masterful opening tracks, one after the other, and then the rest of the Dangerous Tour... Dangerous is the greatest ever. I also love Bad and HIStory - Bad cause he sings it all, HIStory because it has the greatest showmanship and I love the dancing. But Dangerous is his absolute best for me :D

Just a quick question... you guys that voted Bad, did you vote based on the Japan Tour one that has leaked, or did you actually attend to the second leg tour?

Me personally think the first leg Bad (Japan) was quite "boring".
And for some reason I think many of us (at least me myself) has built up such high expectations on the second leg that it could never match up the expectations if it ever will get released.
One thing I've always found annoying was how Michael sang "Dirty Diana" live with stumbling over the words, I wish he'd sing as he does on the record.

But the end of the day a first leg Bad tour with Michael is better than anything else any other artist :D

I wasn't at the Bad Tour, I was only 11 or so, but I've seen the entire thing on youtube and a copy that I DLd here. I also have Bucharest on DVD and have seen parts of the HIStory tour.

Bad tour hands down. MJ was at his peak then, sang live, had tons of energy and was HOT HOT HOT! Although Bucharest was bigger visually and had a WAY better band and dancers and obviously a wider range of material, the Bad tour was awesome because there was an innocence, fun and happiness that I felt coming from him during that can never be recaptured. U know what I mean? Like it was before all the DRAMA, when it was just about MJ and the music...

And yeah he does stumble over Dirty Diana.. but all that "da da da da" he's singing is still hot!

And I have another reason for loving the Bad Tour.. Second leg.. Another Part of Me! :D

Last edited:
Back