Seth Riggs (MJ's vocal coach) believes that Michael was murdered

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
Jackson’s voice coach talks
Published 17:30, June the 29th, 2009

Recalls the day of pop icon’s ‘moment of his communication with God’

ialqw32fge43qfkf9rdazmgnkc58pz1

A poster of the pop icon dons messages from well-wishers.

INTERVIEW. Seth Riggs was a friend and a teacher of Michael Jackson for 21 years. Riggs saw Michael in both bad and good times. Riggs opened up about some of Jackson’s secrets to Metro.

Q: You were in Russia when you learned of Michael’s death?

A: Yes, and my first thought was, I need to come back to London immediately. It was very strange feeling. I saw Mike just three months ago. He was feeling good. No complaints.

Q: Did you talk to his relatives?

A: A lot of his friends were mine, too. It’s our tragedy. As soon as I knew about his death, I grabbed my phone. I felt that I needed to call everybody who cared about him, who loved him as much as I do.

Q: What do you think was the real reason for his death?

A: Mike was killed! It was a real murder. Look, his doctor ran away. If there were no doctors around him, he would be OK! He shouldn’t have died!

Q: Had he ever thought about death?

A: You know, there was one moment. I was playing a piano, and he was standing next to me. All of a sudden, he stretched his hands, looking upwards. It seemed to me that it was very important to him. That’s why I left the room and switched the light off. After half an hour I came back to the room. He was whispering: “Thank you for my talent. Thank you for everything I’ve got. Thank you for all the people who love me. Tell me what I should do, and I’ll do it.” It seemed to me that it was the moment of his communication with God.

Source: http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/06/29/23/3056-82/index.xml

I like Seth- he seems like a real friend. I was wondering when we would hear from him. Glad he's ok
I got teary eyed reading that last part.
thanks for posting

i agree with you, Seth. a two year old without cloudy judgement could tell, and just feel it, that MJ was assasinated. and in his or her heart, they would know why.

communication with God? i know this can develop to an interesting discussion =)

Q: What do you think was the real reason for his death?

A: Mike was killed! It was a real murder. Look, his doctor ran away. If there were no doctors around him, he would be OK! He shouldn’t have died!

i agree with you, Seth. a two year old without cloudy judgement could tell, and just feel it, that MJ was assasinated. and in his or her heart, they would know why.

Oh yes they killed him. Everything is just perfect now. His music is being played everywhere. No lawsuit news. MJ is selling millions of records every week. SONY now controls the entire catalog. Even AEG has the full dress rehearsal concert recorded in HD(The last performance) to sell. Smooth Criminals in all our faces.

Michael is such a spiritual person! I've always loved that quality about him. He never took anything for granted. He knew who his maker was.

“Thank you for my talent. Thank you for everything I’ve got. Thank you for all the people who love me. Tell me what I should do, and I’ll do it.” It seemed to me that it was the moment of his communication with God.

Love this.

“Thank you for my talent. Thank you for everything I’ve got. Thank you for all the people who love me. Tell me what I should do, and I’ll do it.” It seemed to me that it was the moment of his communication with God.

Love this.

when exactly did this happen ?

is there a facebook page or a forum for Seth?

People should not believe the media. they are pumping all this drug abuse propaganda for a reason.

Where is the proof he was using pills and oxygen to sleep?

I love the last part where he heard Michael saying "Thank you for all the people who love me." That's the best consolation I can get...that Michael knew was he loved by so many and that he had family all around the world.

Q: Had he ever thought about death?

A: You know, there was one moment. I was playing a piano, and he was standing next to me. All of a sudden, he stretched his hands, looking upwards. It seemed to me that it was very important to him. That’s why I left the room and switched the light off. After half an hour I came back to the room. He was whispering: “Thank you for my talent. Thank you for everything I’ve got. Thank you for all the people who love me. Tell me what I should do, and I’ll do it.” It seemed to me that it was the moment of his communication with God.

Source: http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/...6-82/index.xml

I thank you for posting this article.
It was heart warming to read the thoughts and words of
Seth Riggs, someone who truly loved Michael Jackson.

Thank you, Seth. Yes, I believe Michael was murdered too! Enough crap about him being a drug addict!

dr conrad killed him we all know

Thats the truth!!! Why he ran off after his death and disappeared for 2 days? Why he took 20-30 mins to call 911, with that stupid excuse that he didnt know the address or that there wasnt a phone handy??? Thats pure bullshit, hes responsable of his death period. Michael would be alive today if it wasnt for him, what happened to Mike the day before and that morning?? he was with him its his fault, i know he was murdered..Gosh i just would like to wake up from this nightmare and found out that Mike is alive making his concerts, showing the world why hes the greatest entertainer of all times..:(

Michael said that the songs were already written and he could hear them in his mind, that his songs came from god and that he was only a tool that's why he was talking like that

regarding his death - I agree, without doctors he would've still been here

Thats the truth!!! Why he ran off after his death and disappeared for 2 days? Why he took 20-30 mins to call 911, with that stupid excuse that he didnt know the address or that there wasnt a phone handy??? Thats pure bullshit, hes responsable of his death period. Michael would be alive today if it wasnt for him, what happened to Mike the day before and that morning?? he was with him its his fault, i know he was murdered..Gosh i just would like to wake up from this nightmare and found out that Mike is alive making his concerts, showing the world why hes the greatest entertainer of all times..:(

It's not the truth, it's the suspicion. It's not the same! We don't know crap, let the investigators investigate.

Back