MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

Moddie777

Proud Member
Since our Michael has passed we have heard directly from 2 of his siblings that have confirmed what were only rumors just a few short years ago. And that is : Family and friends (according to LaToya) were being shutt out and blocked by Michael's Team.
Instead of attacking the family for going public about an uncomfortable subject, why can't we listen, keep an open mind and try to connect the dots? I can't remember which person said it but one of the people on either CNN or Larry King Live, said they had heard Michael's Entourage had kept the family away from Him. So in other words this problem ( or rumor) was so bad that those in the media even heard about it.
Say what you will about Brian Oxman but didn't he tell us just hours after Michael passed that there were "Enablers" of whom he held accountable.
You can not convince me that the people around Michael didn't see that he was in trouble and in need of somekind of help. I do not believe Michael was an addict at all! But I do get the picture he wasn't living a healthy lifestyle and the folks in his entourage didn't really care about doing the right thing.
There's has been too many years of the same info leaking out about Michael's Team Blocking for it not to hold some kind of true significance(imo).
We even had a tabloid journalist of whom we came to hate, tell us more and gave us the names of the two whom his sources said were the main blockers at the time, now this info coming out from Tito and Latoya after Our Michael's passing.
If any of Michael's Employees saw what was going on or knew the family or friends were trying to help him and they purposely stood in the way of that help getting to our Michael, could they then be legally held accountable in some capacity?

I do realize that some of the things said by Tito and specifically Latoya were hard things to hear. Further, until Latoya herself speaks live on what she specifically said to the UK tabs, some of that stuff I have to take with a grain of salt.

But the part about not being able to get to MJ? Yeah. I do believe that. The doctor who treated MJ and saved his life 14 years ago in NYC also stated that he had problems getting into his hospital room to treat the man because his entourage was blocking access. He finally had to say to them that he was treating their boss and if their boss DIES, then it will be on them to explain why they blocked treatment.

They left him alone after that.

mikethe bodyguard talked about mj telling him to keep the family away cause they were always wanting something off him. maybe the fam should look closer to home

I do realize that some of the things said by Tito and specifically Latoya were hard things to hear. Further, until Latoya herself speaks live on what she specifically said to the UK tabs, some of that stuff I have to take with a grain of salt.

But the part about not being able to get to MJ? Yeah. I do believe that. The doctor who treated MJ and saved his life 14 years ago in NYC also stated that he had problems getting into his hospital room to treat the man because his entourage was blocking access. He finally had to say to them that he was treating their boss and if their boss DIES, then it will be on them to explain why they blocked treatment.

Wow! mello1, I didn't know any of that! This is further proof (imo), that the investiagtion should include looking into MJ's Team of Handlers and cross referencing detailed info about who all on his team were present when family tried to intervene to get Michael help.
These stories over the years about family and friends not being able to have access to Michael are very disturbing epecially now, but they warrant being taken seriously and looked into.

mikethe bodyguard talked about mj telling him to keep the family away cause they were always wanting something off him. maybe the fam should look closer to home

Thanks for this info elusive. I respect your opinion but I'd like to keep this thread about what in any, we can add about our knowledge of knowing or hearing stories or claims about Michael's Team blocking and shutting out the family or his friends. I'd also like to know what legally can be done about if if its proven to be the truth.

I feel there are enough threads on this board bashing, attacking or ridiculing certain members of the Jackson Family. I'd really like it if we not do that in this thread so we can hopefully stay on topic.

In lieu of all the rumors we've heard over the years about this very subject matter, I think the purpose of this thread would get lost if our attention turned to our personal feelings about the Jackson family.

No harm intended with my post.

That picture is amazing, who made that? Is that official?

Well, both Latoya and Tito stated that they met with Michael at some anniversary thing at some Indian restaurant just months ago. They should have taken the opportunity to confront Michael about drugs, if they believed there was a problem.

Here's what I'm getting from people's interviews:

Latoya and Tito stated that they tried to intervene when Michael was living in Neverland. That was 4 years ago. Uri Gellar said he tried to stop Michael from taking drugs, but he hasn't spoken to Michael since 2003. Rabbi Shmuley said the same thing, but hasn't spoken to Michael in years. Marc Schaffel, claims MJ was addicted to pain meds... hasn't seen him since 2003. Matt Fiddes said he confiscated drugs from Michael, but he hasn't seen him since 2003. Stuart Bachaman, again stated that MJ had a drug problem, but admits he hasn't seen MJ in years. Depak Chropa stated that Michael asked him for Oxycontin, but says he hasn't spoken to Michael since 2005. Brian Oxman stated that Michael was surrounded by enablers, but he hasn't seen Michael since the trial.

After the trial Michael went to Bahrain. Jermaine said Michael went there to get away and find peace. I believe he was there to get his life back on track and "sober up". People surrounding Michael after he moved to Bahrain up until this point have stated that Michael was in great health, and that they didn't see any signs of dependency on drugs. Every body from Lou Ferringo, to Carrie Fisher, to Frank Dileo, to Raymone Bain, to Travis Payne, to everybody working on the this is it show have stated that Michael was in perfect health. Something wasn't right with Michael in the period of 2001-2005 and I think every one of us could see it, but we weren't allowed to discuss it. After the trial he appeared to be more alert and focused, and if there was ever a drug addiction before then, I think MJ was over it by this time. Every one coming out saying that Michael was on drugs are from that period: 2001-2005. He had a problem then, it was obvious. People who have been around more recently, from 2005 to now, have all stated that they didn't see anything to indicate that Michael was on drugs. I don't believe MJ had a drug addiction when he died. If he did, someone would have picked up on it. When Michael's doped up it's obvious, just check out some of the pictures from 2001. It's easy to see, and Michael wasn't that good at hiding it. And if it was painkillers that killed him, I would imagine we would have seen him slowly deteriorating and then eventually die from all the drugs. It doesn't make sense for a heavy drug user to be considered perfectly healthy, passing 5 hour physicals that included drug tests, singing and dancing until the early hours of the morning one day, and be dead the next. To me it seems Michael couldn't get to sleep, and for some reason, used Diprivan to knock him out. I believe this is the drug that killed MJ. I don't believe Michael was feeding an addiction. He was trying to get to sleep.

Last edited:
Well, both Latoya and Tito stated that they met with Michael at some anniversary thing at some Indian restaurant just months ago. They should have taken the opportunity to confront Michael about drugs, if they believed there was a problem.

if u look at the interviews especially tito he was talking about drugs as far back as 2003.nothing recently

StepluvMJ, I like your breakdown of the timeline. That is very helpful. Thanks.

I agree with you, I do not believe Michael was a drug addict. Whatever happened to him, the people around him had more knowledge than not of who was coming in and out of the home and what was going on with his care or lack there of.
I do believe the family when they stated, they tried an intervention. With this being the case, anyone who had access to Michael at all had to have seen certain and specific signs.
I do not buy any stories from Employees claiming to not know he was taking something, expecially after the trial. As you said yourself, even we could see it from many pictures.
Someone close to MJ saw something more than what they are telling( my opinion). Surely they wouldn't want us to know the truth if in fact they enabled it in anyway by doing nothing or contributed in the blockin or shutting out the family when they were concerned.
And like you, I don't get why the family didn't do anything when MJ came to the anniversary celebration for his parents. Perhaps we will learn more about that later. That is an interesting point, but the fact remains, there was indeed a family intervention to help save Michael.

I forgot to mention this in my original post:

How many times have we heard or read someone in the media say, "The people around Michael Jackson do not have his best interest at heart".? Remember that quote?

There has to have been a real legitimate reason why this quote was stated by so many people and even a few fans came to believe in the same. But when these fans would post it online, they would be attacked for it and threads would get closed.

i was there at mj's home when joe was locked out. for nine hrs! Lol it was the day mj was to testify in the storage vacarro case in las vegas.

he let his mother in, he didn't let his father. tell u something?

jermaine said he didn't know about mj and drugs. toy and tito are saying they had interventions. both did interviews w/ shoddy mags so who the hell knows what's real and what's been twisted?

So So def, I hear you loud and clear. You know what that tells me? Somebody surely didn't want Joe Jackson inside did they? I am certain by your post you attribute that to being Michael. But what if you are wrong? What if Michael wasn't the one to hand down that order.
What if he was in no position to do anything about it.
Maybe the people around Michael only allowed those of whom did not present a threat to them having and keeping control. Maybe that day somebody in Michael's house saw Joseph's
strength as a threat.
And as for Mrs Jackson being let in and leaving her husband outside for all those hours. Maybe those rumors of her character being so soft, noncombative and gentle are accurate.
Maybe, just maybe in order to see her son and grandchildren, she kept quiet and tolerated the time she was allowed with him by his team of handlers.

Just a thought...

I DIG but here's my point. joe was calling and calling and calling. the monte cristo house isn't w/o windows. people were going outside and at one point, mj did as well. joe was in his car, had it running, and was pissed. when we drove by and he saw us, i think he got embarassed and drove down the street. we went to work, when we came back, he was STILL there.yet three other cars were in the driveway. mama, brother, and friend. daddy was outside.

I DIG but here's my point. joe was calling and calling and calling. the monte cristo house isn't w/o windows. people were going outside and at one point, mj did as well. joe was in his car, had it running, and was pissed. when we drove by and he saw us, i think he got embarassed and drove down the street. we went to work, when we came back, he was STILL there.yet three other cars were in the driveway. mama, brother, and friend. daddy was outside.

It may be that the father came by, then left, and then returned to pick up Katherine when you passed by again.
But since guards know Michael's uneasy relationship with his father, they need clearance from Michael before letting him in.

That means going around the mansion to locate where Michael is, so as to clear entry.
Meanwhile, Joe decides to speed up things and phone Katherine, but she is not near her mobile which she has left somehere in the house.

No matter how much some fans will try and discredit Michael's relationship with his father, the fact is: Michael's handler's decided who would and who would not get access to him. They is so much evidence out there to suggest, that they had that kind of control over Michael. Can anyone not see, there is something wrong with that?
A few years ago I was watching ABC and I believe it was one of those Casio guys, who told Diane Sawyer( ABC Reporter), that Michael lived like a prisoner in his own home. He went on to say, how he had not seen anything like that in his lifetime. This same program also had Dieter( former employee) and Producer Rodney Jerkins. Can't remember what they said.
During the gossip segment of a Major R & B Radio station a a few years ago. A person by the name of Mr. Knowledge said no one gets pass the nanny Grace in order to see Michael. Mr. Knowledge went on to say, that nanny Grace had a reputation of not allowing Michael's own family to see him! That was wayyyyyy before anything negative about Grace was ever in the tabloids or on these forums! If I am remembering correctly, it took 2 years or very close to it before any of us started to question some things.
And what about those rumors of the brother's being kept away by the security. So many people had said Michael didn't even know his brother's were outside of the Gate. I believe this happened more than once or at least I heard about it more than once.
What about the fans being so worried about Michael when he visited London a few years ago, they tried going through Raymone Bain, sending him letters and such and they came back and reported to those of us who would listen, how Raymone was able to block them and prevent their messages from getting to Michael. Remember when those fans from London told us how Michael looked and behaved? Remember who they said was with him?
I do believe what LaToya has told us in that recent interview about the people around her brother and what their intentions were. They certainly didn't want anyone who would be strong and have a positive influence on Michael to get anywhere near him. They wanted Michael all for themselves. They didn't care about his health but we did. We seem to care more than his own team at times.
There are just too many people out there through the years who have the same story as the family about blocking and being shut out for it not to be factual.
Something was not right about the way Michael's team handled access to him.

Thanks for this info elusive. I respect your opinion but I'd like to keep this thread about what in any, we can add about our knowledge of knowing or hearing stories or claims about Michael's Team blocking and shutting out the family or his friends. I'd also like to know what legally can be done about if if its proven to be the truth.

No but in order to consider whether it was MJ or his minders that locked the family out, its an important issue. we know the family were gagging for a reunion tour and MJ was not. this may add weight to the idea tht it was MJ that wasnt so keen on seeing them all that much

Latoya and Tito stated that they tried to intervene when Michael was living in Neverland. That was 4 years ago. Uri Gellar said he tried to stop Michael from taking drugs, but he hasn't spoken to Michael since 2003. Rabbi Shmuley said the same thing, but hasn't spoken to Michael in years. Marc Schaffel, claims MJ was addicted to pain meds... hasn't seen him since 2003. Matt Fiddes said he confiscated drugs from Michael, but he hasn't seen him since 2003. Stuart Bachaman, again stated that MJ had a drug problem, but admits he hasn't seen MJ in years. Depak Chropa stated that Michael asked him for Oxycontin, but says he hasn't spoken to Michael since 2005. Brian Oxman stated that Michael was surrounded by enablers, but he hasn't seen Michael since the trial.

After the trial Michael went to Bahrain. Jermaine said Michael went there to get away and find peace. I believe he was there to get his life back on track and "sober up". People surrounding Michael after he moved to Bahrain up until this point have stated that Michael was in great health, and that they didn't see any signs of dependency on drugs. Every body from Lou Ferringo, to Carrie Fisher, to Frank Dileo, to Raymone Bain, to Travis Payne, to everybody working on the this is it show have stated that Michael was in perfect health. Something wasn't right with Michael in the period of 2001-2005 and I think every one of us could see it, but we weren't allowed to discuss it. After the trial he appeared to be more alert and focused, and if there was ever a drug addiction before then, I think MJ was over it by this time. Every one coming out saying that Michael was on drugs are from that period: 2001-2005. He had a problem then, it was obvious. People who have been around more recently, from 2005 to now, have all stated that they didn't see anything to indicate that Michael was on drugs. I don't believe MJ had a drug addiction when he died. If he did, someone would have picked up on it. When Michael's doped up it's obvious, just check out some of the pictures from 2001. It's easy to see, and Michael wasn't that good at hiding it. And if it was painkillers that killed him, I would imagine we would have seen him slowly deteriorating and then eventually die from all the drugs. It doesn't make sense for a heavy drug user to be considered perfectly healthy, passing 5 hour physicals that included drug tests, singing and dancing until the early hours of the morning one day, and be dead the next. To me it seems Michael couldn't get to sleep, and for some reason, used Diprivan to knock him out. I believe this is the drug that killed MJ. I don't believe Michael was feeding an addiction. He was trying to get to sleep.

this is such an insightful and interesting post.. and i wholeheartedly agree with the timeline 2001-2005 were bad times for michael. he was not "there " atall. watching tht bashir docu last night.. its like he was a different person to the cofident coherant man we saw in 2008/9 etc

What about the fans being so worried about Michael when he visited London a few years ago, they tried going through Raymone Bain, sending him letters and such and they came back and reported to those of us who would listen, how Raymone was able to block them and prevent their messages from getting to Michael. Remember when those fans from London told us how Michael looked and behaved? Remember who they said was with him?

can you explain this? what actions were the fans worried about? im usually there whenevr hes in london..thanks

Last edited:
?? i was there on all london trips and dont remember anything like that. can u explain

rsw22 joe was there the WHOLE time. the monte cristo house was not that big. no way for anyone's cellie to get lost. three people got in, one was stuck.

he was there the whole time cept to go eat and use the restroom. his friend told us and he was pissed.

usually, if katie is in lv, joe is in la. and vice versa. this time they were both in lv and looks as if only katie got to mj. katie and randy and his friend. that's it

?? i was there on all london trips and dont remember anything like that. can u explain

Yea, I'll try and explain as best as I can remember. I am not real sure on the date though but I can tell you that a few london fans followed Michael nearly everywhere he went on this trip. Raymone was there too. Prior to that trip, many of us were very worried about all the rumors about his poor health and the blocking. Certain stories had hit the press and tabloid's included and there were many threads deleted online.
These fans, originated from mjnewsonline. Due to the attacks from other fans, they started talking to us in private (pm and email) about what they saw but some of it got leaked.
They had written letters to submit to Michael about their worries and fears about his health and the people around him, they had said they were told to go through Raymone but when they did, they claimed to have seen her and Grace throwing their letters for Michael in the trash.
They went on to tell those of us who would listen, how they viewed Michael's state of mind. They felt he was under the influence of something and they were upset that Raymone and Grace were right there and didn't seem to care. One fan said Michael who always would address them by name, didn't appear to know who they were. They described him as being out of his mind on something.
I also remember talking on the phone to a fan of whom I've met online, she and I are around the same age(40's), she once had an MJmessage board and she got to meet a few of the insiders over the years. One Guy who knew MJ very well, during this same London trip, had told my friend of how he was getting Blocked by Raymone and not allowed to visit with Michael, when in fact this gentleman said he and Michael and spoken and arranged for a meeting. That meeting never happened according to my friend.
Most of these conversations were private. We weren't allowed to post such things on the forums, so I realize many of you may not have a clue about what I just posted, but if you think back a few years to all the crazy rumors that were floating around, you just may remember something....

oh yeah. Handlers is a word often used in the press to describe the entourage of a famous person.

so they threw the letters in the bin in full view of everyone? seems a bit strange and dramatic??

so they threw the letters in the bin in full view of everyone? seems a bit strange and dramatic??

I am just telling you what London fans came back and told me in private.

Yeah it was strange but I wasn't there and I'm recalling these details as best as my memory will allow.

totally agree with this post

So is there anyone elese out there who can contribute to or who may recall any stories of family or friends getting shutt out by Michael's team?

Wow! mello1, I didn't know any of that! This is further proof (imo), that the investiagtion should include looking into MJ's Team of Handlers and cross referencing detailed info about who all on his team were present when family tried to intervene to get Michael help.
These stories over the years about family and friends not being able to have access to Michael are very disturbing epecially now, but they warrant being taken seriously and looked into.

That was something that always worried me, the fact that MJ was isolated from his family, friends and FANS who really loved him and surrounded by suspicious people! That behavior certainly contributed hugely for his passing because he was in the hands of destiny and not being involved by those who really cared for him!
I do believe that MJ himself had a small fault on that by demanding his bodyguards to not allow people getting into his home before approval, including family members. ALL those enablers should be punished FOR REAL. They should be arrested and interrogated by police answering on why they were shielding MJ's for. It was clear that his decision made him fragile and unprotected toward those who weren’t in care of his best interests. For me that was a criminal case from the start to end!

That was something that always worried me, the fact that MJ was isolated from his family, friends and FANS who really loved him and surrounded by suspicious people! That behavior certainly contributed hugely for his passing because he was in the hands of destiny and not being involved by those who really cared for him!
I do believe that MJ himself had a small fault on that by demanding his bodyguards to not allow people getting into his home before approval, including family members. ALL those enablers should be punished FOR REAL. They should be arrested and interrogated by police answering on why they were shielding MJ's for. It was clear that his decision made him fragile and unprotected toward those who weren’t in care of his best interests. For me that was a criminal case from the start to end!

Thank You for this post Victoria!!!! I knew I wasn't the only fan to feel this way about all those years of Michael being so isolated from everyone by his own Team. And yes I do agree, to some fault in the beginning he contributed to this problem by trusting the wrong people to make such important decisions without him being more directly involved in who and when people were getting turned away.
From what I am now learning, his team took it wayyyyyyy too far and at times didnt even tell Michael when someone had been trying to reach him constantly.
I also agree with you about this being criminal!!
Michael's life was being controled by the very people of whom he paid to work for him, but instead many of these people acted as if they were the employer.
Can you imagine how many people may have tried to reach him in order to get help to him all the while these idiot employee's were up to their games at keeping people away so they could have MJ all for themselves no matter what the cost.

Ok I hear what some of you are saying. But at some point in time michael is gonna want to see his family and call them up. Or when the few times they did see michael why wouldn't they tell michael "hey man I tried calling you the other day" and then shouldnt michael be like oh I didn't get he call.... If this scenerio kept happening wouldn't that ALERT michael. Then he could address those employees. Also If michael's friend was due to come over on friday and friday comes and the friend doesn't get allowed in by a guard. Then wouldn't michael call his friend and asked "what happen to you friday" then his friend would tell him the guard didn't let me in...and then michael could handle the situation. I just don't see how michael didn't look for any visitor and just stayed at home wasting away. Also how could the handlers stay in michael camp with no problem but his own family couldnt reach him?

If I come to see him brother and you send me away...Ima raise ALL TYPES of SAND! Point blank. I woulda been on the 5 oclock news if I was tito, if I really wanted to see michael.

Ok I hear what some of you are saying. But at some point in time michael is gonna want to see his family and call them up. Or when the few times they did see michael why wouldn't they tell michael "hey man I tried calling you the other day" and then shouldnt michael be like oh I didn't get he call.... If this scenerio kept happening wouldn't that ALERT michael. Then he could address those employees. Also If michael's friend was due to come over on friday and friday comes and the friend doesn't get allowed in by a guard. Then wouldn't michael call his friend and asked "what happen to you friday" then his friend would tell him the guard didn't let me in...and then michael could handle the situation. I just don't see how michael didn't look for any visitor and just stayed at home wasting away. Also how could the handlers stay in michael camp with no problem but his own family couldnt reach him?

If I come to see him brother and you send me away...Ima raise ALL TYPES of SAND! Point blank. I woulda been on the 5 oclock news if I was tito, if I really wanted to see michael.

This would make total and complete sense if it was about a normal and typical situation and man but we are talking about Michael.
As far as Michael being alert. I think Latoya explained that to us with her recent interview. An interview I have come to believe are the true circumstances as difficult as it maybe for some to fathom. According to what his own sister said, they made sure he would not be on the alert.
Like Tito said they did get to ask him questions that time when according to Tito some of the family were crying when they came in to suprise Michael with an intervention. Maybe he became good at covering up. And maybe the family at that time wanted to hear, exactly what they were getting instead of moving forward with their initial plan.
Rumors have been floated around online and in the media for years about the blocking, it just didn't take form since Michael's death on the 25th. Any one of us whose been on these forums for the past 4 years have gotten an ear full of it.
To have lastest that long and still be a topic even after his death says to me, it holds validity.
Michael's handlers knew he was not strong enough to fight them off alone, which is why isolating him appealled to them. By doing this they could take advantage of him, his assets, his home and more.
They were clever enough to figure out if they kept others away from him, they could do to him as they pleased and if anyone took issue with it, they could always claim or rely on the notion that, that person hadn't seen MJ in a while and therefore that individual wouldn't be all that credible.
But what they didn't consider were the cracks and Michael's need to reach out to his fans and a friend or two through those cracks on occassion. Does The phone call underneath the blankets to Mark Lester ring a bell? Mark Lester was taken aback and seemed very uncomfortable and concerned as he publically spoke about this during an interview. He said Michael sounded like he was sneaking to make the call to him and I think he described it as "odd". Not sure of his exact words but I do recall that look on his face as he talked about this phone encounter, and this i think was just a few years ago.
I heard reports and someone saying here that there were no phones working in Michael's house when he died. How come? Are we to believe that a parent with 3 under aged kids wouldn't want a working available phone line to call 911 in case of an emergency. I totally get not having a phone in the masterbedroom, but the main house? no working phone when you have the means to pay for it? Something about that if true, is not right.
I believe Latoya told us the god awful truth this time, unfortunately.

Back