To start my MJ Tribute - I just bought an AUTOGRAPHED Michael Jackson Poster for $510

Lesky

Guests
Oh lord, that was a intense bidding war, my heart was pounding like crazy.

I felt with Michael passing away, I´d buy something extra for to put up on the wall to celerbrate his memory.

I kept saying to myself, "man, you could buy that poster for $6" But as the auction ran down I actually submitted a bid for $1022

Am I stupid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320396209766

I´m planning on framing an additonal 10-15 RARE MJ posters and make a MJ tribute room.....

I salute you Michael!

Ahh That Is HOT!!!! Good for you haha!!

Ohh I salute you Michael aswell!!

very good impulse buy i have to say hehe

Thanks.

As some of you know, its 02.53 in the night/morning here in Sweden, so I will try to go to sleep now, but I´m feeling kind of excited still. Even though my wallet might not feel the same ;) :D

Lucky.. I really want an MJ autograph to it would be so amazing to own something like that. I cant afford it though lol

Lucky.. I really want an MJ autograph to it would be so amazing to own something like that. I cant afford it though lol

Well, I can understand that.

I will have to add 150 USD for shipping if I wanted it shipped to Sweden FRAMED. Or else if would be 40 USD rolled up, and then I have to pay for framing in Sweden.

Add to that the risk of of the customs adding 33 % VAT & DUTY costs, and I up around 800 USD.

Either I can ask the seller to mark value of 17 USD, and get rid of the customs fee, but then the poster is not insured should it someway get lost..... :doh:

wow, you're great and lucky=]
The poster is very beautiful~real^^
We miss Michael together...
RIP My love,Michael~~~

Very nice, i have a signed photo of michael framed above my pc and im getting some more framed posters for my bday next month, to put up on my MJ wall.

I wish I could copy it and share with everyone :)

One question for you.

I can either get it shipped FRAMED for 125 USD, or get it shipped rolled up for 35 USD.

What option should I choose?

Is it possible to ship it framed from USA to Sweden without damaging the frame etc? (Insurance does not matter, I want the poster and no re-fund)

If I have it shipped rolled up, then there the risk of the seller damaging it, or that it will be somewhat damaged when I need to get it framed here.....

If you get it rolled up it might get damaged, I would go with the protection. But its so expensive!! But just imagine if you have an autograph now its only going to become more and more valuable. You own a piece of something Michael has touched and signed. And you can tell everyone around! That is really awesome :)

Back