Nancy Grace

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Is anyone watching this big nose bitch?

tonight is showing the pepsi ad and people talking... one dude called MJ a junkie... i turned it. There is also a report that photos are being released of Michaels home and bedroom. PLEASE have a heart and do not post these.

Nancy Grace has no class and is a bitch. Simple as that. Nobody in the media has any morals except for maybe Don Lemon and SOMETIMES Larry king. But don't even bother watching that HLN between her and the Jane lady, they do anything in their power to defame MJ. Its a shame....

shes a wishy washy bitch. last night i watchhed,and i was drunk so i got even more pissed off @ what i was hearing and seeing. idk why i even watched her. is aw some mj pics and got caught up i guess

Want your pot of gold,
need the Midas touch.
Bet you sell your soul,
'cause your God is such

I hate Nancy Grace. I haven't been able to stand her...I can't believe anyone watches here show. She's such acts like she's on such a high horse...I can't even watch her because I just want to reach through the TV and wring her neck. And that's not just 'cuz of her MJ coverage. I just can't stand her.

Self-pretentious....grrrr.

tonight is showing the pepsi ad and people talking... one dude called MJ a junkie... i turned it. There is also a report that photos are being released of Michaels home and bedroom. PLEASE have a heart and do not post these.

:lol: :lol: Perfect way to describe her. Doesn't it always look like her eyes are about to pop out of her head also, especially when she's mad? hahaha, i'm sorry. In such a silly mood right now, but I dislike Nancy very much, so I would never watch her show. Never have and never will. I refuse to contribute to any ratings that witch gets but i'm sure she and her panel of "experts" were spewing the usual garbage about MJ. I don't even have to watch to know that.

Some of you guys make no damn sense at all.
Nancy Grace has said good things about Michael Jackson, since when?
People like her were put on tv just to talk shit. Don't get me wrong, if I could break her face into 10 pieces and make her swallow her own blood, I would. And I don't even hit women. You guys should know better than to watch her show. You're giving her ratings.
Which allows her to stay on tv and talk as long as she wants.
Think about it.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.

All of this stuff is a bit crazy. A lot of people really need a reality check.

"Who is the biological father of these children?" "Who will end up getting custody?"

Who's business is it, really? Why should any of us be concerned about it, and why the hell should some news anchor act like they give a sh*t?

People love sensationalism, it's all a bit ridiculous. These people really don't make an honest living. I'm not even talking solely about Michael Jackson, but about other things as well.

"Who is the biological father of these children?" "Who will end up getting custody?"

Who's business is it, really? Why should any of us be concerned about it, and why the hell should some news anchor act like they give a sh*t?

People love sensationalism, it's all a bit ridiculous. These people really don't make an honest living. I'm not even talking solely about Michael Jackson, but about other things as well.

Everyone wants to take a ride on Michael's d**k... before he passed, and after...
They will never leave this man alone, I bet no matter where Michael is now there's someone chasing him.

I mean, let's go back to July 25th when Michael had just arrived in the hospital and even not been pronounced dead yet... the first thing media was talking about was molestation allegations, his finance, his skin color, this man is a weirdo, e.t.c.
And all I could think was; "But what about Michael?!"

The sad thing is that whatever the media will say about Michael is what the public will believe - because Michael can't defend himself no more, and if no one will stand up for him then the media is the one that is gonna decide what his legacy will be like...

Nancy should just go jump off a cliff...Then the world will be a better and happier place for our children and our children's children...

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

:hysterical:

Nancy "Bitchface" is what I like to call her :D

yeah its bizarre isnt it when you take a step back. why does anyone have ANY rtight to know whos the biological father? why is there this outrage as if we SHOULD know? why havent we been told? its total bonkers!!!! the worlds gone mad!!

I busted out laughing when I read that. And I needs me a good laugh anytime a can get it. :lol:
Some of you guys make no damn sense at all.
Nancy Grace has said good things about Michael Jackson, since when?
People like her were put on tv just to talk shit. Don't get me wrong, if I could break her face into 10 pieces and make her swallow her own blood, I would. And I don't even hit women. You guys should know better than to watch her show. You're giving her ratings.
Which allows her to stay on tv and talk as long as she wants.
Think about it.

R.I.P King Jackson
I'll love you always.
Now this I can agree with. why do you guys continues to watch this crap and then get mad I don't know? I DO NOT watch cable news period. and if I do there are certain shows I just will NOT watch. And the ones I do watch most times I have to use the mute button. I just don't get it either. Half the crap that some ppl come here upset about or gossip they hear I am clueless about because I simply don't watch it.

Another thing I don't get is why ppl run to tabloid sites and then come back here with those stories.:smilerolleyes: ????? This is what michael spoke out against.

That's one thing I don't miss about American television ... Nancy Disgrace!

I quit watching anything with Nancy Grace, Diane Diamond and shows featuring Gloria Allred many years ago. I get too aggravated...

why bother watching this screeching hyenas when you all know what they are all about?

:hysterical: @big nose bitch

She creeps me out when she looks at the camera all serious and says goodnight friend.

i watch it for the hilarity aspect.

u have diane dimond defending MICHAEL saying he's not gay and was a good father.

u have nancy saying to forget the allegations, it's over now. we need to focus on the man...who by all acounts seems to really have had vitilito...WHAT?

and then velez mitchell, who at every turn, tries to plug the fact she was a hardcore alcoholic but has been clean for 14 yrs. honey, i saw ur ass doing karaoke at the santa maria inn....sober much?

these clowns and chickens have nothing better to do than speculate. biological or NOT, they lost the only father they knew. that's the main point. that's what should be mentioned. their father is gone, how will they cope. so go that route, don't try to create a custody battle that doesn't exist

It's hilarious to me that she's all over this story. It's on her show every night and she acts like she is enraged that he died esp considering the way he died. She hated him and was so obsessed with him getting convinced during that sham of a trial. I remember her having to eat "crow" sandwiches when he didn't go to jail like she predicted. It's all for ratings. She's so rude to her guests. I dislike her greatly. I recall the jury foreman from MJ's trial putting her in her place when he was on her show. It was great!

yeah its bizarre isnt it when you take a step back. why does anyone have ANY rtight to know whos the biological father? why is there this outrage as if we SHOULD know? why havent we been told? its total bonkers!!!! the worlds gone mad!!

Yep 'why' should we know, just because he was a famous singer why should we 'need' to know anything really about his private life.

:angel:psalm 37

Keep Helping To Heal The World...Education IS the Key~~~

She can talk all she wants, bitter bitch!!!! She needs to learn how to smile first and then talk.

i
and then velez mitchell, who at every turn, tries to plug the fact she was a hardcore alcoholic but has been clean for 14 yrs. honey, i saw ur ass doing karaoke at the santa maria inn....sober much?

:lol: :lol:

u have diane dimond defending MICHAEL saying he's not gay and was a good father.

u have nancy saying to forget the allegations, it's over now. we need to focus on the man...who by all acounts seems to really have had vitilito...WHAT?

these clowns and chickens have nothing better to do than speculate. biological or NOT, they lost the only father they knew. that's the main
point. that's what should be mentioned. their father is gone, how will they
cope. so go that route, don't try to create a custody battle that doesn't exist

What? Are you serious? :blink:

/quote]

Are you kidding me? NANCY SAID THAT!!!!!??????

Back