Michael Being Viciously Attacked on Facebook Groups. I need your help to get them removed.

seany

Proud Member
Hello everyone.

Basically on Facebook there are groups that any user can set up. I won’t go into too much detail as it's so upsetting I assume for some fans to hear about, but some individuals have created groups about how pleased they are with Michael's death and other groups with much bigger numbers referring to him as a 'nonce' which is British slang for a child-sex offender.

I need your help in getting these groups shut down and removed.

All I am asking for is if we go to the groups section on Facebook and type in 'Michael Jackson nonce' etc (god I know how disgusting you are feeling even reading this if you are anything like me) and go to each group and scroll down to the bottom of the page then report it. The process is not time-consuming.

If we don’t do anything as a community then these bastards will be allowed to grow and grow in numbers fuelling their hate and propaganda gathering more naive young people into believing this crap.

We have to get together and nip problems like this in the butt, so all I am asking is for mjjcommunity.com to keep this page here and that its bumped regularly until these horrid groups are finally removed.

If not, I’ll continue to fight my one-man corner. So far Facebook haven't been listening. :no:

Thank you for your time.

Seány.

Horrible!!!! :''''(((

I reported a few of them. But it's really painful to even click on a group like that...

I did report some of them. But Diane Dimond, Bill O'Reilly etc need somewhere to go I suppose...

fuck them all of us report it!!!
Only MJ could cause such effect!

Everyone this is some of the small things we can do for MJ to protect his name.
Please report it!

Sorry to say it, facebook does not care about complaints about such groups, I have complained before and nothing ever happens.....

I never bother with this sort of stuff. Yeah, I do feel pissed off when i come across such groups but there's no point taking any action against them because people are entitled to their own views, aren't they.

And it's only the internet.

If it's hate-groups -and that's definately what these are- then someone should do something.
I checked the faces of the members in some of these sites. Don't worry people, these are really pathetic ugly hateful individuals. They always exist somewhere -like bats.
F@&ck them!

PS: but of course I did report them.

^ I totally agree. They really are lowlives and ugly people inside and out. And they have nothing else better to do with themselves.
I reported them too.

I never saw the appeal of facebook or other social networking websites to be honest. Message boards largely accomplish the same thing and allow you to develop your thoughts more. If you want to talk to people with interests slightly different from your own who probably wouldn't post on the message boards you visit, there's always instant messaging or email.

Anyway, I'm starting to think that maybe we should focus less on haters who don't have a public stage and more on the haters who do. Who does more damage to Michael, some random fools on a social networking website, or for instance, a person on a news program who speaks ill of Michael? Who is more credible, and thus, more dangerous?

Sorry to say I don't think FB actually give a damn. My brother died and someone posted some vile stuff on there about him (he was a recovering addict) I reported it 4 times but they never even acknowledged my mails.

Reporting them probably won't do a thing, The best thing to do is to ignore them.
They want fans to get angry and to go on there and argue with them that's their reason for setting these dumb things up in the first place..
Don't give them the reaction/attention they are looking for, Simple as that.
If everyone had that same attitude they would give up anyways.. But fans react and yes it is easy to do so when we get angry at them for treating him this way, I used to but then learnt that ignoring is the best thing to do.

I really cannot understand these types of people: what do they have to gain if they say such things? As Lorraine said, the best thing to do is just ignore them. Ignorance helps sometimes.

ugh, some ppl are disgusting.
I'll report them when I log on, for SURE!

I am also deeply offended by these face book groups emerging that slander our late great Michael. :-(
Regrettably as other's on here have said, FB officials wont remove them as it is people's right to so called 'free expression' etc.
I came across one such offensive group as it showed up in 'groups recently added' etc and it showed a photo of Michael with red graffitti style lettering across his face saying ''p****o'' so bad it's not repeatable. :-( ;-(

The most important thing is WE who love MJ are in the MAJORITY, and they are in the 'minority' as far far more people love MJ than don't.
Awful though it is we have to just not look, and instead spend our energies and time in this lovely site instead. :)
on a similar vein a you tube video of MJ I watched had a sick joke written as a comment underneath, so I 'rated' that comment with a 'thumbs down''.

Lastly, someone had written on MJ's memorial wall at the O2 saying....''Love him or hate him, you will never break him''...............let us be likewise and not be broken by other's ignorant cruel remarks.......
WE LOVE MICHAEL, and that's all that matters in the end.
Let's be lovers not fighters and in doing so HONOUR our michael's memory. :)

You may not agree with them, but everyone is entitled to their right to say what they want, they are allowed to use the website to talk badly about Michael just as much as you are allowed to use it to praise him, pay no attention to it, instead of trying to get them shut down, start your own groups to talk about how you feel about Michael.

I never saw the appeal of facebook or other social networking websites to be honest. Message boards largely accomplish the same thing and allow you to develop your thoughts more. If you want to talk to people with interests slightly different from your own who probably wouldn't post on the message boards you visit, there's always instant messaging or email.

Anyway, I'm starting to think that maybe we should focus less on haters who don't have a public stage and more on the haters who do. Who does more damage to Michael, some random fools on a social networking website, or for instance, a person on a news program who speaks ill of Michael? Who is more credible, and thus, more dangerous?

Facebook reaches millions of people world wide. If someone is slagging Michael off on the news in America, chances are I prob wont hear about it here in Australia unless its a big story. Facebook on the other hand - spreads like wildfire.

The other thing about social networking sites and the internet in general is that EVERYTHING that is posted remains in internet caches. Caches exist indefinitely. So someone searches on Michael Jackson and that has the chance to ALWAYS come up. And depending on how many hits it gets depends on how high up the list it will be. So I DO THINK WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY to report these groups. Internet is the media of the youth and the media of the future. All the older members who maybe dont use the internet so much wont be bothered. But I can tell you now its the kids who will see all of this. If for no other reason than to influence the next generation, we need to report it for their sake.

I reported all of them yesterday. I wonder if they ever get back to complaints...

Well everybody has a right to their opinion unfortunately, how messed up it may be. I don't think you can get those taken down. Just don't pay attention.

You may not agree with them, but everyone is entitled to their right to say what they want, they are allowed to use the website to talk badly about Michael just as much as you are allowed to use it to praise him, pay no attention to it, instead of trying to get them shut down, start your own groups to talk about how you feel about Michael.

Actually you aren't allowed to set up a group that 'attacks an indiviual or group'. If their attention is drawn to them they might get rid of them.

Back