MJ graffiti tribute in The Netherlands

Dudie

Proud Member
Yesterday i heard about this in the "Fanmeetings Holland" thread and i do plan to go there tonight or tuesday to make a pic of it myself but today i saw this in the newspaper. I thought let's share. I translated the text but there might be small mistakes of grammar and such in it:

mjtag.png

Michael Jackson resurrected at the Hart van Brabantlaan

Tilburg - A portrait of the glorius time where Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch while dancing rose on a side wall of the Hall Of Fame. Passers looked up surprised. The tags next to the portrait as a tribute to the King Of Pop who resently passed away are signs of the 13 graffiti artists who made this tribute.

Last edited:
Hah! When will Billy Mays graffiti appear?

Great! I would love to paint MJ on a wall too, lol.
Here's a graffiti tribute I found in the Damstraat in Amsterdam:

it says 'The good old days'
I was so happy I had my camera with me:wild:

Last edited:
Cool!!

Yes i would love to do MJ Graffiti too;)

I saw mj on a train a few days after his death in an newspaper in Holland, called 'De spits'

Cool Shiiiit!!

Wow I love it!!
I know for a fact that in Delft there is a tunnel which is full of grafiti, they make beautiful things maybe they did a tribute there too.

Over here we have a few legal places for grafitti and as far as i know this is placed on a legal spot.

I like artistic graffiti, not the "I woz ere" or the "my dad likes your dad" type of graffiti.

Back