NEWS: Michael's Suppose Reality Show Unseen Footage!

Victoria

Proud Member
I apologize if this is in the wrong part of the forum to post links to videos. I'm a bit confused where to post!

Here's the link to a home video made in 2003 (Marc Schaffel Productions) of what it was suppose to become MJ's reality program. The language if this documentary it's Portuguese because it was aired one week ago by a Brazilian channel! There's part 1 and part 2.

The video shows never seen videos of MJ in private moments of his life. The idea of the show was put on hold after the 2003 FALSE ALLEGATIONS and sadly never went to TV. Michael is seen visiting his old home in Gary, Indiana, in July 11 of 2003, after 40 years and he was smiles all around ( So cute!!), looking healthier than never, and putting perfume while in the car. Acting very humble and joking all around with people, he sings while in the car and have fun with the helicopters over his car. MJ is seeing talking on the phone with fans who don't believe it's him, and laughs when a guy start to jump after hugging him at the store! LOL! (Maybe was the guy nuts? LOL)

Part 2 - Opening Christmas presents from Elisabeth Taylor at Neverland! Swimming at Neverland pool and dressed as Carlitos! At one point of the interview Michael says, "Neverland it's me. It represents the totality of who I am. I love Neverland"!
Think about it, folks! This is strong!!! Very strong words!

This is what Michael really was, happy and strong, WITH THE HEART OF A CHILD! MJ was not the sad and depressed person the tabloids are trying to portray him in his last days, when he was on heavy meds! Meds are the cause of his depression and quimical dependency! He wasn't like that. See it for yourself. Take your own conclusions. I know that long time fans will know what he was like. Happy! Dependency it's something not hard to heal! It may take a while but once the meds are gone from the body, the body recovers fast. He never had the chance. I wish I knew him! It was easy to deal with it. He wanted to heal the world and but couldn't heal himself or got the help he deserved to do it.

His essence was of a very HAPPY person! Childish and full of hope! It doesn't match with his latest photos...thin, sad, and dependent. Things didn't have to be that way!
God created him for more and go farther but whatever was wrong in his life and choices, MJ is with him now! God bless him!
I love you forever MJ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCJwmEQHOs MJ's Unseen Footage part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL4QpY0k8ik MJ's Unseen Footage part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQmNicGhL4 Actress Kellie Parker from Moonwalker talks about Neverland.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It works if you remove the slash from the end of the link.

from the discription it sounds like your posting things from Private Home Movies.

thanks ,i've never seen this.Michael in Gary!

MJ in Gary was new, but most of the other stuff was from Private home videos.

At 1:27 you see him making 'bounch' moves with his arms ,just like the others in the car. Is that the 'Doing doing doing' thing from the MJ's a flirt thread? Man....Mike is REALLY happy here, he even mimics that sound of the siren from that other car..he's funny as hell in this.

First clip by the way this is.

thanks!! omg i love his laughter!! XD
and i miss him....

Thanx a lot Victoria! Wow the first clip-Michael in Gary. I saw some footages of him visiting Gary, but these, I've never seen before. He was having a lot of fun! Wish I could hear what he said more clearly. Becuz of the voice-over, I can't make out many words.

His laughter was so infectious...my friend just came in the room going...what are you giggling at? And I just pointed to MJ giggling on my computer screen... and that part, where he was spraying the entire bottle of perfume on him, I wanted to reach through and take it away, like stop that lol.
Thanks for putting up the links. It's so sad that he's gone but impossible not to smile watching this.

I've seen everything except for the first half of the first video too. :( I think I literally whimpered due to missing him after watching that.

Same as everyone, I'd seen most of the scenes, except the ones in the car and in Gary. I love his laughter.
I hadn't seen the interview with Kelly around Neverland either.

Is there any chance someone could upload these 2 videos?

"I just took a shower!! And I washed my hair.. Thoroughly!!" :lol:

Oh my god, so cute, thanks for posting, I'd never seen this before I don't think :)

"I'm the Michael Jordon of water-balloon fights" :lol:

I love it when that big guy is hopping around screaming and Michael is smiling at him :lol:

And at the very beginning when that girl is hugging him and she doesn't let go and Michael squeezes her and strokes her head :wub: Seriously, what other huge celebrity would do that? He took so much time out for his fans, he gave so much love to us, no wonder we love him back so much.

wow i love that part when he's spraying perfume! and that guy next to him with another bottle
2 different perfumes lol ))
does anybody know what parfume michael wore?
or maybe some of u noticed what mark it was on 1:30 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCJwmEQHOs
it looks like lacoste bottle which other guy was spraying on michael, maybe i'm mistaken

wow thanks sooooo much for sharing... so nice footage you've found there.
However I only didn't know the first part yet!
Still thanks very much.

Back