A lovely bunch of people on here

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
Just want to say I joined this forum after Michael's death. I've liked him and his music since I was 6, so 23 years. My childhood was full of listening and watching him. When the kids accused him I would get people looking at me like I was mad saying I thought he was innocent. Well he was. I had strong gut feelings telling me so right from the start. My birthday is Aug 30th, I love to sing, love to help others and I'm a perfectionist. Worry too much, think too much but also care so much about everyone. I don't find it easy to relate to others, lack of trust is the main thing as been let down and also sometimes I just feel so frustrated when I can't understand why some people act in the ways they do, especially when they are selfish.

What I want to say, is thanks. Thanks for being a lovely bunch of people who I feel I can chat to on here about Michael's death, music and other things. I can't chat like this to some people in my life. This whole thing keeps going round and round my head. How someone so sweet, kind and genuine with such a caring heart could go like this. I want to know the truth, I feel he'd want the truth to come out if there was foul play as he always spoke out about Sony, Tom Sneddon etc...

It does dishearten me that this world doesn't always reward the good, but I can't stay thinking like that however true it may seem at times. We have to hope and care. I think we should take from this inspiration to help others more. Well that is what I plan to do.

Sometimes I type 'RIP Michael' and it doesn't seem fitting as I wonder if he can if anything was wrong at the end and the fact he was taken from his 3 beautiful children so soon. So I will say 'thank you Michael, thanks for the music, thanks for the charity work' and I truly hope over time many more people who had first hand experience with him, be it as an artist or with his charity work will speak up and tell the world all about the good soul that we on here already know he was.

Phew! Sorry that was long, a lot in my head right now about all this, like many of us.

I look forward to many more chats with you guys :)

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong forum...? I'm not used to which is which yet lol

Last edited:
welcome to the forums....nice to see and talk to new ppl these sad days..
:huggy:

Thank you x

Something I forgot(yes hard to believe I left something out of that long post lol) and is important to me is the fact I love singing and songwriting - the first song I ever sang my heart out too... 'Man in the Mirror' after his memorial on the TV I felt numb like I'm sure many did. I didn't know what to do with myself, so despite being teary I put 'Man in the Mirror' and 'Will You Be There'(my 2 favourite songs)on quite loud and sang with all my heart along to both of them, it was the only thing I felt right to do afterwards.

Back