Kenny and Randy PC :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7klGj9oFY&feature=related

Watch at 5.00. There they start to talk about MJ's helth, and it sounds like they are telling the truth. Randy said he would swap his body for Michaels..

So with this said maybe we can say MJ was not a skeleton or had a disease..?

I don't mean to sound negative but my gut reaction is 'they would say that'
I don't believe Kenny or AEG right now... I'm not saying they are hiding anything, its just that I don't know what to believe and they seem to keen to keep the show going etc...

of course they wud say that,why wud they say "michael looks horribly skinny" @ a press conference being watched online by thousands if not millions? Especially since they're the ones putting him to work as far as rehearsals and production.

I don't believe them anymore, either. I am beginning to think that Michael was a very sick man and that AEG is lying about him having perfect health.

Although I know about the vitiligo and the lupus, I am beginning to believe that Michael had other sicknesses as well that we don't even know about. Michael incorporated the one glove because he was trying to hide the vitiligo that began to appear on that one hand. I also believe that he wore a surgical mask because of some lung related sickness. When Mike performed at MSG, he was sick. I believe this tox report is gonna shock a lot of people and give some answers as to why Michael didn't perform as much in the last 10 or so years of his career. The Dectective from LA already told the media that they were not investigating doctors. The media is feeding the wrong story to the public and they will be embarassed when the whole truth comes out. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Jackson family didn't even know all of Michael's sicknesses.

There is a reason for all those oxygen tanks and it is not Diprivan!

This was posted in the email from a fan 4 days before MJ's death thread:

But others who interacted with Jackson in the time before his death described a far different routine. In a recent interview, Randy Phillips, CEO of concert promoter AEG, said that a concert director would "cut [Jackson's] chicken breast" for him.

"In the last week, I brought in someone whose sole purpose was to remind him to eat," Phillips added.

And comments from Lou Ferrigno, who personally helped Jackson train for his upcoming tour, suggest that his eating regimen was far from ideal.

"He only ate once a day," Ferrigno, who played the Hulk in "The Incredible Hulk" TV series, said in an interview that aired June 30 on "Good Morning America". "But I just told him the proper supplements to take."

What's it gonna be, Randy Phillips? That Michael was in tip top shape and was the bastion of health? Or that you were so concerned with Michael's eating habits that you hired someone to literally feed Michael, cut his food and remind Michael to EAT?? That doesn't sound like a healthy man to me and it shows that you had a modicum of concern... Well, not so much concern to delay or cancel the concerts out of concern for your clients health...

Really?

As someone said on another board

What normal adult would not see this as a very desperate sign that something was horribly wrong? Just someone who had an agenda. How the hell will they explain the
contrast between he was in tip top shape for 50 concerts, but needed to be fed?

well im sure kenny wouldlove to keep a working relationship w/ aeg so he wouldn't be so candid at this point and im sure aeg wouldn't want to tell on themselves.

Well in the interview that was posted with the Two Former Sony Execs, (http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html) one mentioned that MJ never wanted to tour anymore because MJ thought it would kill him. He said that MJ told him that when he tours he is so in the zone that he doesn't eat anything, drink anything, or sleep, and he stays focused on all the elements of the tour. I truly believe this.

The performer in MJ would never allow himself to appear weak or less than magnetic and with guys like Dorian Holley & Darryl Phinnessee there who have worked with MJ since Bad Tour, and Kenny Ortega who has worked with him since the Dangerous tour, they would suspect if MJ seemed a bit diff. I think MJ put on the same type of performances he always did in rehearsals, but who knows what was happening once he got home and whether the 'tour lifestyle' that he could maintain in 88 or 92 as a 30-35 yr. old finally caught up with him in his 50s.

He said he didn't want to go out like James Brown. Because he believed the constant touring killed James Brown, but I believe he ended up going out just like him.

I don't think anybody at AEG or Kenny Ortega is a suspect in this. I think fans just need somebody to blame and AEG & Joe Jackson are easy targets.

Well in the interview that was posted with the Two Former Sony Execs, (http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html) one mentioned that MJ never wanted to tour anymore because MJ thought it would kill him. He said that MJ told him that when he tours he is so in the zone that he doesn't eat anything, drink anything, or sleep, and he stays focused on all the elements of the tour. I truly believe this.

The performer in MJ would never allow himself to appear weak or less than magnetic and with guys like Dorian Holley & Darryl Phinnessee there who have worked with MJ since Bad Tour, and Kenny Ortega who has worked with him since the Dangerous tour, they would suspect if MJ seemed a bit diff. I think MJ put on the same type of performances he always did in rehearsals, but who knows what was happening once he got home and whether the 'tour lifestyle' that he could maintain in 88 or 92 as a 30-35 yr. old finally caught up with him in his 50s.

He said he didn't want to go out like James Brown. Because he believed the constant touring killed James Brown, but I believe he ended up going out just like him.

I don't think anybody at AEG or Kenny Ortega is a suspect in this.
I think fans just need somebody to blame and AEG & Joe Jackson are easy targets. [/quote]
I agreea and I truly belive this
MJ was aware of the heavy toll this would take on him ..
but he thought maybe he could beat the odds one more time.
and he may have pulled it off _ if not for the dipravan he wanted to
use to help him sleep.

We are looking for someone to blame
but we must be careful _ I dont think AEG
knew what was going on behind closed doors
any more than we did ..

Last edited:
michael ALSO said he loses 10 lbs a night just in sweat alone when he tours. so how the hell can u do that at fifty? lst time he toured was when michael was born.

it's not like he continually toured and his body was used to it. it'd been 12 yrs

of course they wud say that,why wud they say "michael looks horribly skinny" @ a press conference being watched online by thousands if not millions? Especially since they're the ones putting him to work as far as rehearsals and production.

hahaha so true

I don't believe them anymore, either. I am beginning to think that Michael was a very sick man and that AEG is lying about him having perfect health.

Well, if the insurance company insisted on an independent Doc at their choice to examine Michael and he says that Michael is in good health (or bad health) there is not so much AEG could do about it! If Michael was in bad health they wouldn't have gotten an insurance!

All I'm saying is Michael Jackson looked to be "fatter" than he was in 1996/1997 during the History tour. If you look at clips of Michael in 1996/1997 he just looks so skinny, like in that Barbara Walters interview where he's talking about Princess Diana.

Michael Jackson was by no means frail. And Darryl P. and Dorian Holly said on Extra that when the full footage comes out everybody will shut up because they will see how energetic Michael was. And I'll take their word for it. They've been with Michael in previous tours and they know. Jennifer Batten even said yesterday in her blog that she was in contact with people in the tour that told her Mike looked great and was more involved & relaxed than he ever was in previous years.

Since their "doctor" took care of Michael... "so good..."
I don't believe them! They were fueling Michael's drug addiction which brought a disastrous accident!We lost the man we loved, admired and idolized!

Since their "doctor" took care of Michael... "so good..."
I don't believe them! They were fueling Michael's drug addiction which brought a disastrous accident!We lost the man we loved, admired and idolized!
"Their" doctor?? According to Phillips, Murray was Michael's doctor, at his insistence!

Maybe it's Micahel's fault that he choose this man that can describe this drugs for him. If he would not had this doctor he sure would find someone else. But im sure any other doctor would be better than this jerk, and call 911 immediately.

Back