You have to read this shocking story !!!

inv22

Proud Member
I just want to share with you an interesting fact I have came up with few minutes ago

I was watching the news from Poland (Prosto z Polski, TVN24) which reported an unusual, shocking and hard to believe story …

Two days ago in the southern part of Poland an ambulance was called to a house of 82 year old woman, who fall from her bed down to the floor.

A doctor who came, announced her death and this elderly women was immediately taken to the mortuary. She was officially pronounced dead and a death certificate was issued to the family.

Back in the mortuary, when the workers were trying to put her body to an ice-box she started moving her hands and mouth. She simply awoke in the mortuary and now she is reported to be fine, however, she needs the medical treatment and take medicines ;)

Amazing story, isn’t it? I wish the same would happened to our king, MJ ;)

I can give you a link to watch this video… title: The shocking wake-up!

http://www.onet.tv/ozyla-w-zakladzie-pogrzebowym,5280345,1,klip.html#

I've heard similar stories like this before, it's freaky ass hell and makes you wonder if it's the doctors that don't care to really check upon people or stuff like this just happens.

This stuff is worryingly scary!! We thought my hamster had died once as he was stone cold and hadn't moved for the whole day. My mom had heard a rumour that they sometimes do that and aren't necessarily dead, so we wrapped him in a blanket and put him on the radiator and he came back to life!! (no joke!)

I've always had this fear of when I die that they will bury me - and when I'm in the coffin buried in the ground I will come alive again - Could I be the only one with this kind of fear?

Please bury me with a cell phone or something so I can phone home :D
I guess it won't be much air in the coffin either way so...

I've always had this fear of when I die that they will bury me - and when I'm in the coffin buried in the ground I will come alive again - Could I be the only one with this kind of fear?

I have to admit i have been thinking of this too from time to time
Its is a scary thing to think bout.

dont watch 'The Vanishing' then, lol.

it's a crazy story~~haha...
but i think that its not possible in michael,
because there were almost 3weeks that michael still sleeping~~
If michael's dead is a joke, why he had never woke up???
rest in peace~michael

I've heard similar stories like this before, it's freaky ass hell and makes you wonder if it's the doctors that don't care to really check upon people or stuff like this just happens.

yeap, the doctor was immediately fired and is now questioned by the police.

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.

"Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.

"Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.

"You were born on September 17, 1827?"

"Yes!"

"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."

"No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"

"Sorry about this, ma'am," Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as Hell ain't alive no more, and you ain't comin' up."

Nope, you're not the only one at all. I have been afraid of that too.

Please bury me with a cell phone or something so I can phone home
:D

lol i gotta admit this made me laugh do much!

My dad told me of a story once that when someone in his family went to a funeral, the person got up out of the casket and walked out. This was YEARSSSSSSSSSS ago!

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.

"Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.

"Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.

"You were born on September 17, 1827?"

"Yes!"

"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."

"No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"

"Sorry about this, ma'am," Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as Hell ain't alive no more, and you ain't comin' up."

wow that is very interesting and fascinating.
thanks for sharing that

You're not the only one. I already had nightmares about that. Just freaks me out. I hope that never happen.

This reminds of a storyline that the soap opera Passions did years ago. I used to love that show.

The French Drug Cartel was out to kill Sheridan Crane. And Hank Bennet who was in love with Sheridan told the French Drug Cartel that he would kill Sheridan himself. Since he couldn't kill the woman he love. He went to the FBI where they cook up a scheme to make it look like that Sheridan was dead. The plan almost bombed when Sheridan did almost die after they had buried her alive. But luckily they had gotten to her in time.

That episode was kind of scary to imagine being buried alive. It also kind of reminds me of how my father died during the Vietnam War. But he was dead for only a few minutes. Until they had manage to bring him back to life. I wish that had happen to my beloved Michael.

but there'll be no reception if you are buried underground! This kind of thing is scary...i have an aunt who was pronounced dead and came alive at her funeral! She's lucky though. Otherwise, she would have died painfully in her coffin. :(
As for MJ, two autopsy were done. There is no chance. :no:

My dad told me of a story once that when someone in his family went to a funeral, the person got up out of the casket and walked out. This was YEARSSSSSSSSSS ago!
I just read this post. So this kind of thing does happen a lot of times.
It often happens to those pronounced dead of drug or poison.

Last edited:
This has happened a lot back in the old times like before real medicine was practice. And they would think ppl were death and they weren't and a lot of ppl got buried alive. Scary. I think it was a diease that caused it or something that would make you appear dead and you weren't and hours later you would wake back up. I guess without good medicine back then those days ppl couldn't tell if you were really dead or not. I don't know, but what ever they did to michael now, he's for sure dead. ugh!

WTH? :blink: That's scary.

Just these kind of stories like this old lady makes me think - what if it happens to me? I don't want to be buried alive! I wonder very much that the doctors didn't notice she was still alive. :unsure: Thanks God we have quite well trained doctors here in Finland!

damn, me too. I was always afraid that when I die I will wake up when I'm already in the coffin and then HELL WHAT?!

but anyway, Michael had 2 autopsies! There's absolutely no way that he will come back.... I wish he did, but it's impossible...

ps. W Polsce zawsze latają jakieś kretyńskie historyjki ;P

What about waking up in your coffin finding out you're about to be cremated!!!:bugeyed

Did they not do the first Autopsy on MJ within a matter of hours? Sorry really Nasty to think, but why do it so quickly, what if there was a chance he wasn't gone? I'm really glad i'm not the only one who is scared of being buried and then come alive again, i'm also scared that i'd come alive just as they were doing an autopsy (if required) it's like becoming concious but unable to move during an operation!!! You hear about these stories too! AAAHHH :(

They had to do it so quickly because traces of some drugs could leave the body pretty fast.
They didn't want to miss anything.

Back