Don't Expect Justice: Just Keep Your Love for Michael Jackson

CherubimII

Proud Member
Things were never "fair" for Michael Jackson, while he
was on Earth; so, please don't go looking for things to
be "fair" on Earth for Michael Jackson now.
This is my advice to all Michael Jackson fans:
"No Matter What Happens in the Future:
Just Keep Your Love for Michael Jackson."

very true
angel3l.gif
Elusive moonwalker, God Bless you
angel3r.gif

for your love and
dedication to Michael Jackson and us fans.
You are much appreciated.

Our minds are thinking alike! I was just thinking the same thing as I responded in the thread I started titled: MJ's Team shutting out and blocking the family. One of my main fears would be for only the Doctor to be charged in his death and not the others who may have known what was happening and did nothing or the others who may have conspired to have our Michael taken and gone too soon.

With all eyes on this Investigation, one would think they must unturn every stone and follow every lead and do the right thing....one would think.

Amen. The fact remains that while more people are rediscovering MJ and his magic there are lots who don't care to know and will always think of him in a negative light. All you have to know is that you love him and care and everything will be alright.

I agree...
People are listening to too much stuff trying to sort it all out and it'll never happen...
Though I think if someone did something diliberately to MJ to cause his death then they should pay but I'm not holding my breath for that...
At the end of the day no matter what every tom,dick and harry come out and say about MJ, you have to remember what he meant to you cause that's the only important thing that matters.

I agree...
People are listening to too much stuff trying to sort it all out and it'll never happen...
Though I think if someone did something diliberately to MJ to cause his death then they should pay but I'm not holding my breath for that...
At the end of the day no matter what every tom,dick and harry come out and say about MJ, you have to remember what he meant to you cause that's the only important thing that matters.

I agree, whilst I want anyone involved in possible foul play bought to court. I'm not holding my breath it will happen :( I believe in Michael though and always will

Yep, it's very sad, but very true. Life was never really fair to Michael.
But we love him no matter what and we have to remember that just like Cherubim said.
And we will remember that.

The problem I'm having is being positive about things in life, when life can do such horrible things to Michael(and people close to me have suffered for no reason) What keeps you guys positive and focused?

I have been thinking the same thing!

If things were never fair to MJ in Life, why then should we expect things to all of a sudden be fair in death? To this day I am still waitng for the truth to be told by those vermits from the 2005 trial and what......MJ has died and still I wait.......I swear to God as much as I miss him and would rather have him here with us......all that weight he had to bear was just too damn much! He made it to 50yrs. probably could'nt have gone on for much longer.

I never expected justice! As if the LAPD care enough about Michael to hold people responsible and charge them!

Gimme a break!

I agree with the threadstarter 100%. I'm sick and tired of all the injustice Michael went through when he was alive and now...

I agree which makes me want to gun down those mofo's!
Karma where are you?

We could sit and be armchair dectectives in a court of public opinion, yet none of us, even the media, and family etc, don't know really what exactly came down in those final hours. We can speculate and hope...but what good is it. The truth if they can find the answers, is in the toxicology reports that will hopefully be out next week if not postponed again.

The world was unfair to Michael and now these very same people who judged him harshly are now out their touting his greatness and coming out of the woodwork once again. Those who claim they want to know him and feel badly, somehow I find it hard to believe, when you see things such as the memorial book, that you and I would cherish, now being sold on E-bay for cash. Those folks should be ashamed.
( sorry if this is off the topic, it just ticks me off.)

Things were never "fair" for Michael Jackson, while he
was on Earth; so, please don't go looking for things to
be "fair" on Earth for Michael Jackson now.
This is my advice to all Michael Jackson fans:
"No Matter What Happens in the Future:
Just Keep Your Love for Michael Jackson."
That's what I've though too.
Besides I'm still too hurt, numb and without energy to fight... Nothing will bring him back no matter what happens...so I just let it be...let karma handle things and maybe, if you want to believe, Michael can do something too from beyond the grave

The world was unfair to Michael and now these very same people who judged him harshly are now out their touting his greatness.
That won't last for very long. You can be sure that a few months from now every Tom, Dick and Harry who ever spend five minutes with the man will start giving payed for interviews and writing books full of 'sensational revelations' about his private life - and those media guys who in 2005 were crucifying him and are now declaring his greatness will eat it up. Better enjoy all that positive press while it lasts, because it won't be long before the vultures turn on him once again.

I obviously hope that I'm wrong, but deep down inside I know that I'm not - and I'm sure that most of you know it also.

Thanks to have this thread!
That’s what I’ve thought in my mind.
Love him always and show a little bit understanding for what he did is all we have to do.
I'm so pleased to know that there are fans still keep their faith strongly.

No matter what will happen in the near future. Hardly can I say “I don’t like him any more”…I just can’t
He's always my #1 idol and my inspiration, nothing can't change that.That’s the true feeling I can’t resist. After knowing this, I feel relief.

Though he’s no longer here with us, I know he really needs our SUPPORT and LOVE.

Back