Joan Rivers making fun of Michael's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofmark

Proud Member
What a disgusting woman... Joan Rivers. On her Twitter page, but also to TMZ reporters, she is joking about Michael Jackson. She even went as far as saying that now he's dead, she can let her grandson walk outside alone again.

I am so furious to see this. I'm against violence, but she is threatening my stand on that. Bah!

What a disgusting woman... Joan Rivers. On her Twitter page, but also to TMZ reporters, she is joking about Michael Jackson. She even went as far as saying that now he's dead, she can let her grandson walk outside alone again.

I am so furious to see this. I'm against violence, but she is threatening my stand on that. Bah!

If Joan Rivers want's to see something scary, she should just look in the mirror. She's had more plastic surgery than most people in hollywood.

Just let it go. Use your energy on something positive. Listen to a Michael song. You'll feel better.

Just had to say what a nasty little witch she is! I've never liked her anyways, just ignore her and feel sorry for her for being so narrow minded and disrespectful x x x x x x x

joan is just trying to get followers...I almost fell for it...smh

People like that only make fools of themeless and show they ignorance. I wouldn't waste me time hating her. I used to really get angry at people like her saying stuff about Michael.

Now I just try and ignore it, it's not worth upsetting yourself.

These people will never change, I just feel sorry for them, for not getting to know Michael like his family, friends and fans. It's really sad.

You know what, I realized something. I am not gonna spend more energy or time worrying about some knuckleheads who have an opinion on MJ. The media can stick it where the sun don't shine. MJ is dead, they can't hurt him. It's how it is now. They don't matter anymore.

I don't even bother to react to the people who make pedophile jokes about MJ anymore. In a little while that is gonna grow old. Those losers will just find some other target to hit. They'll forget MJ.

There is no point in making fun of someone who is dead, right?

I see it now. We all thought the medias constant attacks on Michael would belittle his legacy.

Nope, that is not what happened. MJ died and became something else for the world. A lost icon. That has a hold in history no generation can disturb.

Rest in peace Michael.

If Joan Rivers want's to see something scary, she should just look in the mirror. She's had more plastic surgery than most people in hollywood.

Just let it go. Use your energy on something positive. Listen to a Michael song. You'll feel better.

LMAO best post on this thread! i think when it comes to looking scary Joan Rivers can give Freddy Kruger a run for his money

She looks like old witch ...
holloween.gif

I'm surprised she wasn't hired as one of the Zombies for Thriller she'd fit the part perfectly

and when she passes then there will be enough plastic left to recycle pop bottles for the next ten years. disgusting witch

Yea I saw a caption about that mummy making a joke about MJ. I don't know what she said, and really don't want to know.
I mean when he day comes and she leaves this earth... who is going to really remember her. oh, what is her name? and what does she do? what is her contribution to humanity? lets all say it together ...... NOTHING.

Yea I saw a caption about that mummy making a joke about MJ. I don't know what she said, and really don't want to know.
I mean when he day comes and she leaves this earth... who is going to really remember her. oh, what is her name? and what does she do? what is her contribution to humanity? lets all say it together ...... NOTHING.

What does she do again? She's a comedian isn't she? Or so she thinks... Don't give up the day job love.

Who cares about what she says. Or do. That's just sooooo pathetic of her though.

She should play Norman Bates mother in the movie Psycho...after her death...
Joan+Rivers+38.jpg
Mother ?
psychoREX0105_468x461.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back