Ian Halperin Slams AEG!

Just jumping on the bandwagon of what's popular to say. Probably trying to impress fans into buying his shiz.

^what those two said. Sounds like he's taken quotes direct from LaToya. And LOL who are these "Jackson Experts"? 2 minutes of footage tells you all that? wow.

Ian is a Pathalogical Liar_ Every think he says is fabricated and sickening
Michael doesnt have a lung disease _ he says MJ is a junkie and that he was
diagonsed as a scitzophrenic _

THIS MAN IS EVIL _ Satans Servant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzwTMvOi1dc

just becuase he bashes AEG doesnt mean anything nor does it give him any credibility
His book is going to get more crazy sickening rumors going around about MJ
I cant belivee Howard Stern is even taking him seriously .. even though he's is an asshole
I though the was smarter than that - Credible news shows are inteterviewing Ian as though
he is a credible or official biographer ... He is even saying he infiltrated Mjs camp and met him
by posing as a hairdresser _Thats a Lie ..

He better be careful becuase there are a lot of upset angry pissed off people who loved Mj
and are passed their limit of what they will put up with _ Im usually very peaceful - but I am
having terrible thoughts wishin some one would take him out - how much are we suppose to take
all this crap is what helped kill him in the first place - they have been persecuting MJ and bashing
him most his life and now its Getting worse after his death - becuase MJ isnt here to rebuttle
But we are :( ... he makes me cry _ There has to be something we can do to humiliate this
man and show him up for what he is ...

in this video he states Michael told little Paris he didnt think he was going to live past fathers day
You know darn well Michael would never say something like that to his children _ This Guy needs
to come down HARD. he aalso says he met several of Mjs gay lovers _ Hey Even Roger Friedman
hates ths guy _ that show bad he is ..and he is passing him self off as some official Mj biographer _

he changed his whole book after MJ died. before Mj die he was calling him a sick pervert
now to sften his other crap his is saying he thinks Mj is innocent _ He also says MJ approved
of his book_ Effing LIAR _ this guy has to go down_ listen to this vide _ I believe he can be
sued for the things he is saying _ he is trying to say Katherine isnt fit to get Mjs children and
child services should be called

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzwTMvOi1dc

Last edited:
Just jumping on the bandwagon of what's popular to say. Probably trying to impress fans into buying his shiz.
IA. He is just making statements and promoting his book at the same time. Trying to make it seem like he has all the facts so people will buy his book.

He probably lurks here so if he does:

Ian from Michael and all of us:
user1051pic717812474556.jpg

Jackson friend/fan common sense not for sale. Halpern is a liar, exaggerator, and grand imaginator of anything Jackson. He wants to sucker people into believing he has credibility. I am not an all-day lollipop and he needs to go and suck one. "Throwin stones to hide your hands."

Howard Stern sucks Ian sucks. they all suck, I hate him and all of them. this guy seems like he's come out of a bag. He tries to defend him and then lie on him. And were the fuck does howard stern come from why does he exists. he keeps trying to say he's not a good father. well to me he's not either. This kid of stuff just makes me sick.

Stop giving this CREEP attention... He's NOTHING.

Back