Dutch Tribute magazine

Angela_MJJ

Proud Member
Sanoma Uitgevers presents an one time only magazine about Michael with the titel Michael Forever.
There will be 237 pictures of him in it and stories about him from the day he was born to the day of the memorial.
The magazine will count 132 pages and will be in stores on the 23th of July.
You can also buy/order it on this website http://www.zester.nl/zester/b2c/pro...enario=bestseller&campaign=00190465&sp=ZESTER#

Last edited:
Ain't that the same that's already in stores? The one for 3.95 and 5.95?
Think it will probably be a bit the same.
I bought the one from 5.95..it's a nice one, cool pictures in it. :yes:

Oh I really don't know is it the same cover?
This one also costs 5,95.

On the MSN news website it says it will available next thursday so I thought it was a new thing.

Hmm..no, the cover is different. :scratch:
Well, when it's in stores I'll go and watch what's in there to see if the content is also different!

Hmm..no, the cover is different. :scratch:
Well, when it's in stores I'll go and watch what's in there to see if the content is also different!

So the magazine that is out in the stores now titled Michael Jackson, is the same? Cause that's the only dutch tribute magazine here. Looks very good too.

I have seen a new tribute book to Michael in stores, it has a hard cover and a lot of beautiful pictures in it. It costs 18 euros.

I have that other dutch mag with the black(ish) cover.. with a thriller era pic at the cover. That hard cover one i gonna buy aswell.

Ohh well let's order this one to add to the pile. I have like 8 tribute mags now and i didn't even read them yet.

EDIT: Zester is out of stock :( Hopefully they restock or i can buy it in a store.

Where did you buy the hardcover??

I got the Zester magazine and I love all the pictures.
@ Dudie I hope they will restock it so you can get one.

^^ I bought it at the c1000. They had 2 books, One hardcover of 17,95 and One other which I also bought. That cost only 4,95 or 5,95. Cant remember.

I dont even want to think about the amount of money I spent on magazines, travel costs to MJ tributes, books and posters the last month...:mello:

I also spent a small fortune on mags.. Last time i bought only 3 tribute issues (People mag, The Q and the new Hello) and they costed almost €20. Today i only bought the hardcover book and the tribute mag which is on Zester.

As far as i know i have all the dutch tribute mags now (excluding the tabloid ones like Prive, Story and the like).

I didn't read any of them yet but i buy these tribute mags to read them later anyway so I don't forget how it was like..hard to explain.

lol, I remember paying my book and the girl behind the counter just smiled when she saw Michael on the cover. That was great, because before his death people would just look annoyed when I bought a magazine or cd of Michael :\

I think I have spend like 100-150 euro on MJ tribute stuff.
I bought:
-2 MJ tribute shirts (one at Paradiso and one at Coolcat)
-Alot of magazines (including Q, 2xHello, OK!, 3xBravo, Grazia and Rolling Stone)
-Loads of newspapers (I bought all the newspapers I could find. It's a 30 cm pile)
-4 tribute posters
-I bought dvds and cd's I already owned to support the sales (I bought live Bucharest, the ones, the story of MJ and thriller double.)

So that's alot in one month, lol.

At Coolcat they sell really nice tees. And their cheap! only 12,50 each.
I got one with a picture thats similair to the moonwalker movie cover.
I'll post pics if I have time:yes:

If anyone has seen more MJ stuff, tell us!

Ohh i really need to pay a visit to Coolcat tomorrow then :D I need to go back to get some things anyway coz i wasn't able to carry everything i wanted to have today.

And i've been looking for Rolling Stone mag for a while now but here they still have the old issue. (I Think. It has the Jonas brothers on the cover)

OMG! I'm getting all excited, MJ t-shirts at Coolcat! ^^
Have to visit the stores tomorrow so I will def go there. Post the pics if u got time!:D

Oops posted something in the wrong topic..LOL.
But visit some stores is always good. These days i always have a few standard stores to check and i always end up buying something from Michael

Last edited:
^ Lol, same here. I know the places where they sell MJ stuff and when I go in I tell myself to just LOOK and not buy anything. I always end up going home with MJ stuff. The temptation is too big I guess:smilerolleyes:

^ Lol, same here. I know the places where they sell MJ stuff and when I go in I tell myself to just LOOK and not buy anything. I always end up going home with MJ stuff. The temptation is too big I guess:smilerolleyes:
Hihi me2, I just ordered this whole bunch of albums...I was happy like a kid again when I got them! LOL!

Made a pic of your t-shirt already? I'm so curious! Really wanna go there tomorrow.

So basically the hardcover (red) is the same as a magazine? What is that magazine called?
Cause really...i do want it, but i just can't buy it all. Still unemployed and all that...also getting
Dancing the dream and In the studio with MJ (the books), so i have to watch my money.

Here you go!

foto106.jpg

This is the one I bought at Paradiso

foto105.jpg

And this is the on I bought at coolcat.

They have 2 more tees there:
-black one with pink letters: The king of pop
-Black one with MJ's feet standing on the toes (like the MJJproductions logo).

They also have a tee at Roxy, but I dont like it :\

I got the other 2 from coolcat.. They didn't have the moonwalker one anymore :( I did prefer that one. Ohh well i keep checking coolcat for a while to see if they restock.

Back