Leonard Rowe

justyna

Proud Member
I've just seen LKL with MJ's father and Leonard Rowe. Who actually this man was for MJ?? Cause he was talking about those people around Michael who were manipulating him...You think he's credible?:ermm:

I think he's credible but I'm not sure, never heard anything about him before. He looked like he had MJ's back and Joe was agreeing with him...

rowe is about as credible as sneddon. another leech who tried to get into mjs world via joe jackson he set up the AGE concert mess put out statements claiming he was representing mj to try and get his fingers into the concert pie and mj had to write to him to tell him to get lost.the stress cause by ppl like him imo contributed to where we are now. yet he continues to go on tv and makes claims with joe jackson. sums it all up

oh great...is there anyone who could be trusted? cause I get lost little bit...and I'm tired of all those "friends":/

Leonard Rowe was also interviewed a lot in the recently aired Channel 4 documentary "MJ's Last Days: What Really Happened". My intuition is that I don't like him too much. But then I don't know him. God, I don't know what to think about anything anymore...

he's a proven crook. so what he's saying may fall on deaf ears b/c of that but that doesn't mean we should dismiss everything he's saying. it may be true.

He's extremely credible. He was one of the people Michael trusted most. He had known Michael for over 30 years, and Michael had gradually clung to him. I remember one time I think it was around '07 when the hype of Michael recording music again had come up, he had been marked as Michael's vice-chief advisor for his funding companies (MJJ Kingdom LC, The Michael Jackson Company Inc., etc.), and had discussed many of Michael's current plans with a newspaper. There were also several pictures, documents, etc. including him and Michael.

If I find it I will post it. It was pretty interesting. I think its was from The NY Times or the Record, but i'm not positive.

Out of one side of his mouth he told People magazine Michael was a great father. Out the other side he said Michael was so addicted to drugs he could barely function. Can't have it both ways

The guy from Inside Edition (sorry, can't remember his name at the moment) and RF sure didn't have much of a good opinion of him last night on Larry King Live.

Leonard Rowe was also interviewed a lot in the recently aired Channel 4 documentary "MJ's Last Days: What Really Happened". My intuition is that I don't like him too much. But then I don't know him. God, I don't know what to think about anything anymore...

I feel exactly the same. Don't know what to think other than my gut instincts(which are often right) are saying something big is being covered up...

Back