Jackson Death Probe Zeroes In on Source of Drugs

CherubimII

Proud Member
Jackson Death Probe Zeroes In on Source of Drugs

Tuesday , July 21, 2009
By Jana Winter

foxnews_story.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534217,00.html

EXCLUSIVE: The investigative team heading the probe into Michael Jackson’s death conducted interviews with physicians and personnel at medical facilities in Las Vegas on Monday, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told FOXNews.com.

Lead investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department’s Robbery and Homicide Division, along with several field agents from the Los Angeles Drug Enforcement Administration office, took a day trip to Las Vegas to follow up on leads indicating that at least one drug believed to have contributed to Jackson’s sudden death on June 25 originated in Las Vegas.

Sources could not tell FOXNews.com what drug was the focus of the probe, who was questioned or which medical practices were visited, but Jackson’s personal physician Conrad Murray runs a cardiology practice in Las Vegas.
FULL COVERAGE: Click for FOXNews.com's complete coverage of Michael Jackson's death.
Murray is believed to currently be staying at his family's home in Texas. It is unclear if he was part of Monday's investigation, but it was reported that the doctor canceled his third interview with LAPD last week. A spokeswoman for Murray's legal team has denied those reports.

Police questioned Murray twice shortly after Jackson's death, which is being treated as a homicide.
The law enforcement source told FOXNews.com that investigators are using the results of preliminary toxicology reports, which have not yet been released to the public, to track down the sources of the drugs found in high concentrations in Jackson’s system.

Investigators have also been tracking down all drugs recovered from Jackson’s rented Holmby Hills mansion in the days following the death of the King of Pop.
The investigative team received assistance from members of local enforcement and spent the day conducting interviews at medical facilities, the source said. The team was expected to return to Los Angeles by Tuesday morning.

I still think this Dr. Conrad Murray is merely a "fall guy".
I hope he starts singing "sing like a bird".

Question: They keep calling Dr. Murray Michael 's personal doctor.
Was not Dr. Murray being paid by AEG?
If so he is actually an employee of AEG.

MJ asked that Murray accompany him to London and was to be put on the AEG payroll.. for some reason though MJ never signed the papers approving that so AEG never paid Murray.

Or maybe AEG did away with those particular papers and a lot of other things.
I don't trust AEG.
It is a greedy corporate entity with much to gain from Michael Jackson, in life and in death.

I still think this Dr. Conrad Murray is merely a "fall guy".
I hope he starts singing "sing like a bird".

Question: They keep calling Dr. Murray Michael 's personal doctor.
Was not Dr. Murray being paid by AEG?
If so he is actually an employee of AEG.
I worry about this because he came into play so late in the game. Why use someone that you hardly knew?

Murray was MJ's personal CHOICE for doctor. He supposedly met him in LV, but had seen him occasionally and then for the kids' ailments. MJ hasn't known this guy long -- certainly not as long as he had known Klein.

Who introduced him and WHY MJ insisted on using him as a personal doctor for the tour are questions left unanswered.

But because AEG did have this man on their payroll, they are open to litigation because AEG made the decision to pay him. It doesn't matter that they did so at MJ's request -- they could have just as easily said 'NO', we aren't going to do that' or 'we will get you someone that we've checked out' -- since they were footing the bill.

As I said yesterday, if MJ had asked for a loaded gun to blow his brains out, would AEG give it to him just because he asked for it? That's what Randy Phillips implied in trying to explain why AEG 'had' to hire this doctor.

Bullshyt. They are on the hook for this too.

Now while I don't think that there is this grand conspiracy by AEG to off MJ to make mega $$$$$ on him, there is enough neglience to go around to sink the Titanic.

MJ asked that Murray accompany him to London and was to be put on the AEG payroll.. for some reason though MJ never signed the papers approving that so AEG never paid Murray.
Well, it was reported and Randy Phillips clearly stated that the man was placed on the payroll at MJ's insistance. If he was not technically on the payroll after being MJ's doctor for 2 months because MJ never signed the papers, then this just opens up a whole new rabbit hole to go down in.

What papers didn't MJ sign? Was it a special rider to the contract to include Dr. Murray, or was it the contract itself?

Why would Dr. Murray up and quit his gig so suddenly if he wasn't assured that he would be receiving 150g's/month?

Why didn't Dr. Murray demand payment after he went 2 months without it?

Just why did MJ need a doctor 24/7? Why did MJ even need a doctor on call period if he passed his insurance physicals with flying colors?

Why was Dr Murrary living in MJ's house?

Did the AEG folk at anytime confer with Dr Murray as to how MJ was doing since they claim that they hired Dr Murray at MJ's insistance? Weren't they the least bit concerned or even alarmed that MJ was requiring a doctor's constant care before the first show could have occurred?

WHO first introduced Dr Murray to MJ and WHY?

Questions, questions.

Murray May Lose License to Practice Medicine

Fox News adds to it's original story:

FOXNews.com has also learned that the Medical Board of California has started proceedings that could strip Murray of his license to practice medicine.

The Medical Board of California has informed Murray that he is the subject of a malpractice investigation, a law enforcement official told FOXNews.com.

Murray is licensed to practice in California, Texas and Nevada.

The Texas Medical Board and the State of Nevada Board of Medical Examiners are assisting in the California investigation.

Miranda Sevcik, a spokeswoman for Murray’s legal team, said, "We have no information on any investigation by the state medical board."

She says Murray continues to cooperate with police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534217,00.html

Oh Mello thanks for posting that. I agree with you, there are so many questions... I dont know if we will ever get the answers, but that last thing you posted certainly means that something is about to hit the fan..

well this is somewhat comforting cuz velez mitchell reported yesterday that there would be no murder charges according toher lapd source

A "source" is a horse of course of course, a "source" is a horse of course..............................

Sorry but the whole our "anonymous/law enforcement/DA Office source has told us" has gotten to me. People that have no business yapping their mouth to the media are gonna taint the investigation. -_-

well this is somewhat comforting cuz velez mitchell reported yesterday that there would be no murder charges according toher lapd source

Well that's the thing that has caught my attention numerous times. The officials are constantly saying that it's NOT homocide right now, meaning the coroner's office, LAPD, etc. TMZ however makes it a point to specifically mention that it IS a homocide investigation, with every MJ blurb they post about this, they mention it. They're obviously going against official statements on purpose. And TMZ seems to have a very direct source when it comes to MJ. And now others are saying it too. So it makes me wonder if there's just more going on and that they just don't want to officially mention it, or if the tabs are just jumping the gun on it.

Well that's the thing that has caught my attention numerous times. The officials are constantly saying that it's NOT homocide right now, meaning the coroner's office, LAPD, etc. TMZ however makes it a point to specifically mention that it IS a homocide investigation, with every MJ blurb they post about this, they mention it. They're obviously going against official statements on purpose. And TMZ seems to have a very direct source when it comes to MJ. And now others are saying it too. So it makes me wonder if there's just more going on and that they just don't want to officially mention it, or if the tabs are just jumping the gun on it.
TMZ definitely has police stitches. CNN's Valez is likely quoting the 'official' line -- not sources.

One thing is for certain and that is that TMZ will definitely be proven right or proven wrong.

Well, it was reported and Randy Phillips clearly stated that the man was placed on the payroll at MJ's insistance. If he was not technically on the payroll after being MJ's doctor for 2 months because MJ never signed the papers, then this just opens up a whole new rabbit hole to go down in.

What papers didn't MJ sign? Was it a special rider to the contract to include Dr. Murray, or was it the contract itself?

Why would Dr. Murray up and quit his gig so suddenly if he wasn't assured that he would be receiving 150g's/month?

Just why did MJ need a doctor 24/7? Why did MJ even need a doctor on call period if he passed his insurance physicals with flying colors?

Did the AEG folk at anytime confer with Dr Murray as to how MJ was doing since they claim that they hired Dr Murray at MJ's insistance? Weren't they the least bit concerned or even alarmed that MJ was requiring a doctor's constant care before the first show could have occurred?

Questions, questions.
Right! And...

If murry was so much of michael's doctor then why did michael reach out to LEE the nurse/nutritionist who was all the way in florida cuz he was hot & cold. When he had a personal doc right in the house with him?

So many questions???

This isn't all that significant. It repeats what was in the Chicago Tribune article yesterday, and few of us were expecting murder charges anyway, more like negligent homicide.

Sorry but the whole our "anonymous/law enforcement/DA Office source has told us" has gotten to me. People that have no business yapping their mouth to the media are gonna taint the investigation. -_-
I wonder if this unnamed "law enforcement official" that's always cited in these articles has been the same person all along. The one that ran his mouth on 6/26 about the Demoral and got slapped down by the detective actually heading the investigation.

Not that I trust TMZ, but it could be that the LAPD can't call it homicide officially until the last of the toxicology tests are in. That's assuming it will ever be declared a homicide.

Or maybe AEG did away with those particular papers and a lot of other things.
I don't trust AEG.
It is a greedy corporate entity with much to gain from Michael Jackson, in life and in death.

Good point. Elvis continued to make money after he died so they could expect Michael to do the same as has been the case so far. AEG might have lost if Michael had been unable to fulfill his strenuous concert contract or if the $40 milionl breach of contract suit by Allgood Entertainment had been successful.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-06-10-michael-jackson-suit_N.htm

Questions, questions.

I don't remember reading that a defibrillator was used, only CPR. Certainly someone as rich as Michael with a personal physician would have one in the residence as a precaution. People with ordinary incomes sometimes have them. Many businesses keep them as part of their "first aid" kits. They are automatic and anyone can use them with only a little training.

Fox News has reported that DEA along with LAPD and Houston PD have raided Murray's office at Houston's Armstrong Medical Clinic.

"In a statement to FOXNews.com, attorney Ed Chernoff said the warrant 'authorized law enforcement to search for and seize items, including documents, they believed constitued evidence of the offense of manslaughter.'

In addition to 21 documents, Chernoff said police left with a forensic image of a business computer hard drive. None of the documents had been previously requested by investigators, Chernoff said.

The raid began shortly after 11 a.m. EDT Wednesday, when several DEA vehicles accompanied Houston and Los Angeles police departments to the scene."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534378,00.html

Back