My card on MJ's star :) [with video]

Laura_MJfan

Proud Member
My brother and his wife have just come back from their honeymoon in Vegas and San Francisco. Whilst they were they took a card i had made and put it on MJ's star in L.A.!!!!
I am so happy as it makes me feel as though i am doing something, and i know it sounds strange but i feel closer to him. Also, the hotel they were staying in in Vegas was the one where MJ is shopping in Living With Michael Jackson! They had tv screens outside it playing that bit of the programme over and over.

Here's a vid of it on the star :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ibKYhVNp3U

Last edited:
Re: My card on MJ's star :)

Sounds awesome! It's not weird that you feel closer to him now. I would feel the same. for example: last week I was in Berlin and I decided to go to the hotel where Michael stayed during LWMJ. I looked at the balcony of the room he stayed and I felt connected with Michael somehow.

aww yeah thats really cool ^. Bet it made you feel sad though.

I can understand how the both of you feel.
Whatever you can do to feel a closer connection to MJ is a good thing.
I just wish I could or could have done a bit more.
I attended 2 memorial tributes...that was fine, but not as personal as
I would have liked. He's in my heart tho. Cant get any closer than that. :)

yeah these things make u feel more connected..
I was recently in LA.. went to neverland where I left a message and a rose..
memorial.. which speaks for itself!
his carolwood house.. hung a huge poster there on the wall on the backside.. me and my friend which said his quote: alot of people misunderstand me. that's because they don't know me at all"..
and then to the hayvenhurst house and left 2 posters there
and the star.. left a message and a rose on it and then hung a poster which says: "u are the brightest star" hung it on the fence so people driving by can see. it's a really GREEN poster.

I felt so much better being over there and I felt more connected to MJ.almost as he was watching!
here in norway I feel so far away from..well everything!

I Wish i could touch that star! i know how does it feel, i miss you michael =(

Back