OFFICIAL Timeline Thread - All info collated here

rickd

Proud Member
Guys,

There has been a push within the community to create a website that documents the tragic death and subsequent investigation of Michael Jackson. We need to walk so we can run.

Whilst i understand this picture is much larger than Feb - Aug 2009 we are in a position where it is becoming information overload. There is simply too much being reported & what we need to do is start documenting facts.

Heres the deal, below you will find week commencing dates. What I want is for us to do what we do best - collate information and start building the real picture.

My hope is the fans who stepped up in 2003-05 will return here and assist. What do we require?
  • FACTS - not hearsay, not what you read at another board. For example, if you feel an article with a quote from Randy Phillips is relevant please POST the quote, the DATE and the link to the full article.
  • DATES - When you post please indicate the week commencing date you are referring to and the actual date of the article or quote.
  • Days like MJs death day will obviously be big but it just needs to be facts OK and summise it...time of death, time arrived at hospital, time arrived home the night before, time of 911 call etc.
You are all onto people, you get the idea, this will clearly be a huge document but if we can trim the fat as much as we can and gather as much info as possible. I will allow stories from the fans who were in LA here because i trust them, its a judgment call we will need to continue to make. Any posts here that fit the criteria will be built into this post and we will have an incredible resource for all fans to refer back to.

Let's get this bit RIGHT then we will go back further to 06/07/08 where applicable.

Thank you in advance - we have done this before and made a real difference, let's unite together and do this right because nobody else is.

***Mods appreciate you are under pressure but please feel free to assist in placing appropriate posts in the relevant week/commencing***

02/02/2009
09/02/2009
16/02/2009
23/02/2009
02/03/2009
09/03/2009
16/03/2009
23/03/2009
30/03/2009
06/04/2009
13/04/2009
20/04/2009
27/04/2009
04/05/2009
11/05/2009
18/05/2009
25/05/2009
01/06/2009
08/06/2009
15/06/2009
22/06/2009
29/06/2009
06/07/2009
13/07/2009
20/07/2009
27/07/2009
03/08/2009
10/08/2009

Last edited:
Pearl Jr. emailed me & those on her email list at 1:30 that MJ was in hospital. Later on she has sent out another email explaining how she was able to find out:

Linda, owner of Hot Star Maps, called her at 12:24 that ambulance went into MJ's house.

Pearl Jr. states that she called Joe, but messages full, then called Randy by 12:34 & left message.

Pearl says she saw Katherine arrive at the hospital at 2:30. Jermaine, LaToya, Randy apparently already there. I thought I saw a pic somewhere of Jermaine & Tito hugging like at the hospital but Pearl did not mention Tito.

Jermaine said that MJ passed at 2:26 pm. in press conference.

All this about times etc plz dont get me wrong, I am still in denial stage. :-(
Please someone pinch me to wake me up and tell me it was all just a nightmare?
Michael Jackson is no longer here? Ironically listening to you are not alone..I am here with you.......just wish this was a nightmare and I'll wake up and say OMG I dreamt MJ died...............:-(
Can't believe it even now.
totally gutted.:-(

Guys I'm going to be working on this over next few days, alot of views not much posted..

I think this is a great idea and I'd like to help but I'm concerned that it could lead to many people posting the same information. Perhaps members that would like to help could take a day/week each to avoid confusion?

We can work through it. I'll just keep the original post updated. I think this is really important

Ok, I'll start with the obvious...

Week beginning 22/06/09

21/06/09 Email sent by MJ fan Marika to some other MJ fans reporting that MJ had become skeletal and she was worried for his health

25/06/09 Transcript of 911 call placed from Michael Jackson's Los Angeles mansion at 12:21 p.m. Thursday:

Operator: Fire and paramedics 33. What is the address of the emergency?

Caller: Yes sir, I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir.

Operator: OK, sir. What is your address?

Caller: It's 100 North Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles, California, 90077.

Operator: You said Carolwood?

Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes.

Operator: OK, sir. What is the phone number that you're calling from?

Caller: (REDACTED)

Operator: And what exactly happened?

Caller: We have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing yet. He's not breathing and we're trying to pump him but he's not. He's not.

Operator: OK, how old is he?

Caller: He's 50 years old, sir.

Operator: 50? OK, he's not breathing? Not conscious.

Caller: No, he's not breathing. He's not conscious sir.

Operator: Do you have him on the floor? Where's he at right now?

Caller: He's on the bed sir. He's on the bed. We need them.

Operator: Let's get him on the floor. We're already on the way. I'm going to as much as I can to help you on the phone. We're already on our way. Did anybody see him?

Caller: Yes, we have a personal doctor with him, sir.

Operator: Oh, you have a doctor there?

Caller: Yes, but he's not responding to anything. He's not responding to CPR or anything.

Operator: Oh, OK, we're on our way there. If your guy is doing CPR and you're instructed by a doctor, he's a higher authority than me. And he's there on scene. Did anybody witness what happened?

Caller: No, just the doctor, sir. The doctor has been the only one there.

Operator: OK, so the doctor saw what happened?

Caller: Doctor, did you see what happened, sir?

(Someone spoke in the background but the words were not intelligible.)

Caller: Sir, if you can please.

Operator: We're on our way. I'm just passing these questions on to my paramedics while they're on the way there, sir.

Caller: Thank you sir. He's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything. Please.

Operator: OK, OK. We're on our way. We're less than a mile away from Cedars and we'll be there shortly.

25/06/09 Official announcement by Jermaine Jackson on his brother's death http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKovdTMbZ_Y

"My brother, the legendary king of pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, at 2:26 P.M It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until the results of the autopsy are known."

"The personal physician who was with him at the time attempted to resuscitate my brother. As did paramedics who transported him to the hospital. Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 P.M., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of one hour and they were unsuccessful."

"Our family requests that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time, and may Allah be with you Michael, always."

It's upset me all over again just searching for that information typed up so I'll take a break for now & come back to it later.

Week Beginning: 02/03/2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_256XQiS1X8&feature=player_embedded

March 5th, 2009: Michael Jackson announces shows.

Transcipt:
Michael: I love you so much. Um, Thank you all, This is it. This is it. *he gets excited* But, I, I, I just want to say that um, these, *sounds like he sighed* these will be my final show performances in London. This will be it, this is it and when I say this is it, it really means this is it. Because um *giggles* *feels the love from the fans, touches his heart* I'll be, I'll be performing the songs my fans wanna hear. This is it I mean this is really it. This is the final, this is the curtain call. Ok? And um, I'll see you in July. I *smiles some more* And, *acknowledges fans love* I love you. I really do. You have to know that I love you so much. Really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it, and see you in July.

Remember we also need days and time he was at kleins. We need info of when people like Rowe filed lawsuits and when the alleged they were hired. We need info on tohme and his statements. We need known rehersal dates and times

won't happen immediately but it will paint a picture eventually

Does anyone remember on what date The Faze reported that Michael spoke with fans and indicated he had not expected to do fifty shows? I mean, the date Michael made these statements?

Also, does anyone remember the date (and repost the photos, maybe) when Michael LAST was seen out-and-about, i.e. doctor's appointment/shopping? Who was with him?

Are there paparrazzi or fan photos of Michael arriving at or departing rehearsals, and the dates? It seems odd to me that there would be so many pap photos of his doctor's appointments/shopping, but not arriving or departing rehearsals. Not sure what this means -- just wondering.

At around 2:15 p.m. or so, June 25, CNN reported that Michael "was in a coma." Within about fifteen minutes or less, the report changed to saying that he had died, at 2:26.

Does anyone remember the exact time "the coma" was reported?

Source: Michael Jackson's Last Days : What Really Happened - TV programme by Jacques Paretti aired UK 12 July 2009.

1. Interview with Tom Mesereau
After the 2005 trial
Michael lived in Bahrain for a year.
Then a castle in Ireland
Then in England on and off
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
(There were no specific dates but perhaps others can fill in the blanks?)

2. Interview with Lou Ferrigno
March 2009
Lou was training Michael since March 2009 for the This Is It concerts, in Lou's gym in his garden.

3. Interview with Johnny Coswell of Centerstaging
7 March - 1 June 2009
7 March 2009 Michael was due to start rehearsals at Centerstaging (Burbank L.A)
but he did not turn up for these until the end of March (again, no specific dates).
Michael continued to rehearse there:
From the end of March 2009
All of April
All of May
Then moved to The Forum on 1st June 2009.

I just wanted to say that I think the timeline is a brilliant idea, and certainly will help me piece together his last days.

Last edited:
I want to know the date of the meeting with Joe and Katherine Jackson with Randy Phillips was it? When was that? I know we have pictures but I totally forgot what month. if Someone could get that, that would be great!

Visit’s to doctors (dates taken from MJJPictures):

04/02/09
05/02/09
10/02/09
12/03/09
19/03/09
23/03/09
22/04/09
27/04/09
07/05/09
15/05/09

Taken from MJJC forums:
16/06/09

Last edited:
Known Rehearsals (taken from MJJPictures):

26/03/09 Photographed leaving a dance studio
12/05/09 Photographed arriving at rehearsals
03/06/09 Photographed leaving a studio

According to Kenny Ortega on Twitter (doesn’t necessarily confirm whether MJ was there or not really though):

02/06/09 “The rehearsals for MJ are well under way in LA. Awesome team, MJ's rockin! London 02 July 13th.”

07/06/09 “Whew a satisfying end to week one of MJ rehearsals-Celebrated at Casa Vega with family. Sweet dreams”

09/06/09 “MJ's awesome! We started Tech rehearsals last week. We've been in Band and Dance rehearsals since April. Cheers...”

11/06/09 “Another amazing day with MJ. He has been an inspiration from day one. His heart and imagination are in every part of THIS IS IT! Peace out!”

14/06/09 “Rehearsals have been awesome! The Band, Dancers, Singers and entire Team are so dedicated. MJ feels your love Peeps! Keep it coming :) xo”

15/06/09 “Off to LA and rehearsals. I'm looking forward to a great week with MJ and the Team! Rock ON! TII ! COUNTDOWN TO LONDON”

16/06/09 “Off for another day of rehearsal, and living the dream. Peace my Peeps!”

17/06/09 “A shout out to all my Peeps from back stage at the TII rehearsals!”

18/06/09 “Rockin at rehearsal. Thinking of you guys. Hope you're having a great night.”

19/06/09 “10 more, it's happening as I'm headed to my car to drive to rehearsal. Awesome Peeps. Sending a personal shout out soon! Thanks all!”

20/06/09 “Have a Rockin Weekend my friends. Off to rehearsal and another day of magic and living the dream!”

22/06/09 “Yes! REHEARSALS TODAY :) Heading home in a few. 21 Days to TII Peace!”

24/06/09 “Rehearsal was awesome tonight. My lips are sealed as to any specifics, but know we're back and we're bad as ever :) 19 days and counting TII”

25/06/09 (1.40am) “Great day at rehearsal! Enjoying a big bowl of cereal then reading Manly a bedtime story. Sweet dreams and tweets 19 and counting to TII!”

Something else which, I believe, should be included in the time line...

Nurse: Jackson lost 5 pounds a day
Michael Jackson’s strenuous rehearsal schedule was causing him to lose 5-6 pounds a day, according to his nurse Cherilyn Lee.

“He was concerned about his weight, he was losing so much. When he’s rehearsing he sweats a lot — he would tell me that he have to mop up the stage after songs he sweat so much,” Lee said. “He’d get so dehydrated he’d lose 5-6 pounds a day in water,” said Lee.

Even though water weight can be replaced, dehydration to such an extent is dangerous. Otherwise, Lee said Jackson had no underlying health problems when she first met him in January.

“Before any nutritional treatment I do comprehensive lab work. I did a complete blood panel and there were no red flags,” she said. “Because of his diet his blood sugar was a little low, but not to the point it would cause a problem; his vitamin D level was a little low. Folic acid — and that includes an anemia panel — fine. Every organ system was checked out. There were no indicators of heart disease. The C-reactive protein test? Nothing there (The test is a general marker of inflammation throughout the body, and can rule out things like coronary heart disease and cardiovascular disease). His hemoglobin A1c, which would have indicated diabetes, fine. His liver functions, kidney functions, they were all fine. He was healthy.”

Back