new Rolling Stone August issue MJ on cover

markmark11

Proud Member
Hi,

Just saw on ebay MJ is on cover of new august Rolling Stone issue about his last days, it's a close up shoot of MJ with his hair blowing in his face from a few years ago. its not the tribute issue! no picture on the website yet.

He looks like out of this world...like surreal...you know? Like pure (which the world isn't) but the pic made my heart skip a beat. its really weird feeling.

Those eyes of his...there's something in those eyes that says..."..." I cant seem to point it out...I don't really know how to word it...

Anybody?

awww I love that picture, gorgeous.. it melts my heart :wub:

So is this what they meant when they said there would be 4 covers of Rolling Stone? Did they mean that he would grace the cover 4 times?

Anyway, thank you for letting us know!

it's cool that he got another cover, it's 1992 since his last one.

Too bad it has to be posthumously. But isn't that always the way tho.

The stories are tabloid like inside though. They talk about Michael's last days, obsessed with Prince and how he wanted his concert to be better than Prince (oh please). Also how Michael was an eBay addict late at night (yawn - who isn't?)

Save your money...

The stories are tabloid like inside though. They talk about Michael's last days, obsessed with Prince and how he wanted his concert to be better than Prince (oh please). Also how Michael was an eBay addict late at night (yawn - who isn't?)

Save your money...

Yeah I read it... the one positive thing I can say about it though was that it seemed at least according to the article that he really wanted to do the shows, they said he was happy, positive and upbeat about them and he planned every little thing down to the last detail. THAT was what tore me up, that he really seemed to be getting his confidence back... but he never got a chance to prove that he really could do it.

I saw that in the airport on my way to Romania and decided not to buy it...Now I wish I had, at least I'd have smth to read :) Who was that interview with? Can anyone scan it pretty please?

I like the cover. I hope we get that issue here in Australia. Thankyou for the heads up!

Save your money...

Ugh, really? But the cover is so pretty...

Back