review Ian Halperin's book on Amazon

i don't like this Ian Halperin. How dare he say all the nasty things about michael!!! Even saying he's gay! he has no credibility. i hope no one will buy his book

DO NOT review a book you have not read.

It just makes you look stupid and gives MJ fans the reputation of being crazies.

But if you HAVE read the book and will do a review, please don't give out an obvious fan vibe. ;)

DO NOT review a book you have not read.

It just makes you look stupid and gives MJ fans the reputation of being crazies.

You only need to comment on the things that we already know is included in the book. If people do that then nobody will know that you haven't read the book.

i thought this book was already available in the uk? if not a heads up cause its on its way. my dad works in the print industry and theres an article about a company who are printing up 50 thousand copies of it. no doubt front windows of borders etc.gotta keep the lynching going even in death.

Ian Halperin is a disgrace to all of humanity, I'm glad that his book has cooled off significantly, ultimately people will remember the performer and all of the BS will be just that!

Half of us on here are crazy...over MJ at least. I haven't read the book but someone who has described it and quoted a few pages for me. Ian Halperin is a clown who needs to get a life instead of attempting to ruin others through slander. How dare he say that Michael was gay with all of his "secret" sources. MJ has said many times that he wasn't. I take Michael's word over this guy's any day.

Half of us on here are crazy...over MJ at least. I haven't read the book but someone who has described it and quoted a few pages for me. Ian Halperin is a clown who needs to get a life instead of attempting to ruin others through slander. How dare he say that Michael was gay with all of his "secret" sources. MJ has said many times that he wasn't. I take Michael's word over this guy's any day.

The problem is Ian named all of these phatom dudes that MJ supposedly dated and none have ever been proven publicly or otherwise. Also Haperin doesn't come off well considering he wrote a book proclaiming that Angelina Jolie on a regular basis has sex with animals and other living creatures. Personally I think he is a sick piece of bullcrap that he is excused because of his past experience as a music industry columnist and it's an abomination that he isn't being judged on the trash he is spewing NOW!

They are selling that book where I work. Some lady was looking at it, and I said, "Don't buy it, it's trash!!" She said thanks for the info and put it back on the shelf!!

Back