How did Halprin know!?? Unless he was INVolved?!

Ankita

Proud Member
I don't even want to bring this man's name in my thoughts, but I have to get this off my chest. I don't know if this post will stay here or be removed.
Exactly 6 months ago he gave an interview and gave Michael 6 months. It was Christmas and it appeared in every newspaprer in India on 25th and it really ruined my Christmas! As usual I wrote to the Indian and international me*#@ scolding them for printing such BS! Afterall, you don't go about blatantly, inhumanly, ridiculously reporting someone is going to die in 6 months! They had been treating Michael unjustly but this was too much! And exactly 6 months later...! And this man is ready with his book in two days with the "final years" story??? Why is he not being questioned and included in the homicide angle?? No matter what the investigators/reports say we know THEY killed him! All of them-the liars, backstabbers, gold-diggers, free loaders, and above ALL the treacherous, inhuman, evilest of them all-the Med#@!!! How did Halprin know the EXACT date? How can someone openly make such a claim to the world if he did not know for sure it was going to happen?? He was not Michael's doctor! He is not a soothsayer! He was not his friend! Not his relative/collegue/ aquaintance!??? When people who were working with Michael, even if those who felt he wasn't all that well were shocked and surprized how come someone who had no access to him, was never around him prophesy something like this, have it come true and is now gleefully counting cash flowing in from all over because he was the man who prophesied the most unbelievable thing and it came true! Isn't something fishy here? People (read 'sick people' and there is no dearth of them!)would want to buy his crappy book and even believe all his other BS lies and crap because THIS thing came true??! Something is so damn wrong! I feel I'm living in the midst of murderers..and they are all rejoicing at their evil act!!! I feel so betrayed by everyone and everything..

Last edited:
Ian Halperin says a lot of BS, all he is bothered about is plugging his book and he has the nerve to say he is Michael's biographer when he didn't even know Michael. To me he is just another one of those people who is desperate to get attention and don't care how they do it.

Something is so damn wrong! I feel I'm living in the midst of murderers..and they are all rejoicing at their evil act!!! I feel so betrayed by everyone and everything..

I don't know if it just happened to turn out like that with his prediction and book(maybe he was just bringing out book at this time anyway to cash in on Michael starting the gigs) but I do feel like what you've put above - nothing makes sense and it all seems so sinister. By nothing makes sense I mean:

1) If he was ill why hire him and why did he pass the medical test??
2) Why take so long to call 911 and do bad CPR?? Like someone else has said, check that Dr's cellphone records, did he call anyone else at the time that may have been involved even though he didn't call 911...
3) AEG offering the option of tickets INSTEAD of refunds, saying Michael would want them to look after fans... well in that case, just give the tickets back and the refund or don't charge the full amount and make a profit out of the fans at the worst possible time! I know they offered it as an option but its a pretty sick one(thats my opinion only) and they just knew some bless would buy it as they want everything by their hero.

There is so much more that doesn't add up, I'm sick of all the people talking in the press and I'm not looking forward to the autopsy result as the LA police didn't do him justice when he was alive, in fact they were after him. I'm not saying what I'm implying is the truth, none of us know it and I'm hoping its not the truth as its so depressing and evil. I just keep hearing the lyrics to D.S, Money and They Don't Care About Us and thinking about stuff Michael said in Harlem and how it all adds up to murder. Its ironic that they last clip 'they' choose to show of Michael is TDCAU...

He says he tricked his way into Mike's camp by pretending to be a hairdresser for 5 years. ERRR, sorry but we all know Michael had issues with his scalp after the Pepsi commercial so I highly doubt he would trust just anybody around his head/hair. I think the idiot just reads tons of articles and makes stuff up based on the articles, pictures and TMZ. Before Michael Died he predicted Mj would die becasue his lung collapsed or something

After writing everything... I guess he had a luck on this one.... :(
He also wrote that Michael has emphyzema, is blind, spitting blood, have a bug eating flesh, need a lung transplant, is using cocaine, can't walk on his legs, can't speak..... and many many more...

He did not know anything at ALL... Don't give credit where credit isn't due.

In his view Michael was dying from a dozen diseases including some that are medically next to impossible for Michael to have including Alpha-1 deficiency, severe gastrointestinal bleeding, emphysema, blindness, muteness, couldn't wipe his own butt, bedridden, couldn't walk, dance, or sing, etc... This was all confirmed FALSE when Michael conducted an extensive medical exam this year and the most he had was a cold.

Ian knows NOTHING, he has NO legitimate sources, he never had any. Read some of his other claims, like that Angelina Jolie has sex with plants, dogs, and children; that David Carradine was murdered (confirmed false by coroners), Brad Pitt impregnated a mysterious Sudanese woman, etc...

No different than all the other times over the years Michael has been predicted to be dying or dead by the tabloids, Ian just got lucky. So he revised the final chapter of his book and that's all.

Ian Halperin was spot on to the day !
I cant belive how he knew this.
He told the wolrd that he would pay for a dr to help examine MJ bt we all fobbed it off as lies .
I cant explain how he knew this but he must have had insider info on MJ from some of the Jackson family members.

Let's not forget Halperin said Michael is dying because he had lost 90% of his vision in one of his eyes, his lungs were not functioning anymore and he had all these diseases, etc....Yes, MJ died after 6 months just like Halperin had predicted...BUT...not because of all these "diseases" he said MJ had. The autopsy clearly proves it. He did not die of "natural causes".

So...I'll just say...coincidence.

he said Michael would die of some lung ailment... not cardiac arrest

That's just it--

Halperin didn't know, he just made up a bunch of crap about lung ailments, blindness, flesh-eating viruses, blah blah blah, in order to promote his book. He said that Michael had just six months because of this genetic lung condition that left him bedridden and unable to speak. Meanwhile, Michael was out and about in L.A., being photographed constantly.

Then, Michael actually did die six months later, but from cardiac arrest. The thing is, now this douchebag is being treated like a legitimate source (on Headline News at least) because he "predicted" Michael's death!

Last edited:
Ian Halperin was spot on to the day !
I cant belive how he knew this.
He told the wolrd that he would pay for a dr to help examine MJ bt we all fobbed it off as lies .
I cant explain how he knew this but he must have had insider info on MJ from some of the Jackson family members.
He wasn't spot on. He got lucky.

He doesn't know anything. He and his book is bunch of bullshit. Simple as that

but it is very very disturbing, isnt it?? :bugeyed I mean hello!! :bugeyed how did he know that? :eek:

If Halperin predicted the day, I certainly missed that. :huh:

After writing everything... I guess he had a luck on this one.... :(
He also wrote that Michael has emphyzema, is blind, spitting blood, have a bug eating flesh, need a lung transplant, is using cocaine, can't walk on his legs, can't speak..... and many many more...

Yeah, the man is a friggin clairvoyant, isn't he?? (rolls eyes) LOL!

My.head.is.spinning. :mello:
What is wrong with this world? I don't even want to type his name..ugh..ian halperin is one sick human being. Let's predict ian's death to be 6 months from NOW. Hope our prediction comes true. :evil:

Last edited:
This guy makes me feel ill. really he does. he will get whats coming to him people like him usually do. And no I dont believe he had any inside information on anything, I think he is just a freak that said something was going to happen to Michael and he himself is surprised he was right.

I know this was written before that Haplen said that he was going to write a hateful book stating that Michael was a true CM but he changed his mind and stated him being Gay and That He would die within 6 months. Yes, How did he know That Michael was going to die !!! He must had an inside source or he was there in the house with Michael along with Dr. Hurray to get the hell out of the house to be missing 3 days to get himself together and Get him a Lawyer Murray. I see how people want to desperately want to promote books of Lies about Michael and claim to be Michael's friend but this is just too much. I wish Michael would suddenly appear in a Vision and tell all of us that what we are Hearing,Reading and Seeing are all Lies then he can go back to the side of the Lord and continue to do his work. If Michael is a Restless Ghost.I hope he scares the Hell out of everyone that did him wrong.When he comes, you will hear the song "2BAD/GHOST".. You know you're in trouble when you hear that.

He can't be a reliable "journalist" because you don't first announce to the world claims about his sexual preferences :puke:
He just wanted to make $ through Michael, that's disgusting! :angry:. Last week he dared to say it was a book to reivindicate (sorry spell) Michael and his fans, GIVE ME A FUCKING BRAKE!! :shout:

Halperin is just like every other wannabe reporter who's after getting fame out of defaming popular people, he talks out of his arse.

It was pretty weird that it was 6 months to the day, but I really don't think he knew what he was talking about ----- at all.

Can someone show me where he predicted 6 months to the day?

As I understood it, he said Michael had a range of diseases in November or December of last year, and could only have 6 months to live.

If that Leonard Rowe on Larry King was telling the truth...about AEG being 'shady' and how the family couldn't see Michael because guards kept them from going in. and Michael only agreeing to 10 shows and not 50.....it will mean once again that that asswipe Halperin is right again.

are you still giving attention to this idiot?
it was a stupid predicament a lucky guess that's all!
I can't believe some of you, no wonder tabloids make so much money when you buy into everything they're saying

Pfft! Halprin thinks he knows everything about Michael and well he knows nothing about Michael at all. I can't believe he puts on everything he said in his book, he wanted people like us to eat it up, but I know we don't fall for his BS'd lies and we can stop it right? I want it to STOP!!! What's most sickening is that he believes Michael really is gay, that kind of crap is getting too old anyways and that fact is Michael is not gay like his mother said, like said and Michael himself said he's not gay. I get sick of people saying he really is, but you know I would say to these jack@$$&$, "people who accuse other's of being gay could mean they're gay" that's what I believe will shut them the hell up. Halparin thinks he's all hotshot, but I'd rather say he's all coldshoulder.

yeah someone everyday says Michael's got sixth months...then someone's bound to be right eventually.

Back