Jermaine's tearful plea

slimblonde2

Proud Member
All MJ fans feel the same as Jermaine.

But the vilifying and character assasination of our beloved Michael has gone on for so many years now, that all some people know about him, is that he is called ***** ***** and that he did a Moonwalk and some body popping!

And this is the basis of all their opinions about him.

I, for one, will continue to defend him whenever his name comes up in the office or at home or with friends. I will put people straight, based on facts. Based on my knowledge of him for 37 years.

We are the world.

I feel so badly for the family. Not only are they dealing with Michael's passing, they have to deal with all this media crap and crap from the MJ haters.

MJ haters are really heartless people. I don't understand how anyone feels it's okay to make jokes and start rumours about someone whose life meant so much to so many people. The poor family don't need the extra pressure from idiots that do that. They're struggling with their loss, coping with the media and their lies and trying to protect the kids from getting hurt too. It can't be easy for them. I feel so sorry for the Jacksons right now although I have no sympathy for Joe, he's making it easy for the tabloids, he's giving them the stories they want so they don't have to make much up themselves. Joe is making it a lot harder on the rest of the family.

Back