What i think.....Happened...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
First off let me start off with AEG...This is a little conversation i had with a friend.......it might sound crazy but its what i think...

that estate goes to his mother and his children
Ginny says:
why would they want his estate they are in on it they had him killed
Michael was worth more dead to them then he was alive

Matty` *{R.I.P. MJ

Michael wasnt able to do all 50 shows and AEG knows this.
They knew michael wold cancel a lot of the shows due to medical reasons and they knew hat they would lose out on a lot of money.
They made sure that Michael was killed with what seemed to be an accidental overdose because michael was worth more to them dead than alive.

They knew michael wold cancel a lot of the shows due to medical reasons and they knew hat they would lose out on a lot of money.
They made sure that Michael was killed with what seemed to be an accidental overdose because michael was worth more to them dead than alive.

I know I'll be hated for this but that's what I think happened. They knew he physically couldn't do it and also knew he was addicted to the IV drug. Maybe they realized this AFTER they signed him up, maybe before.

If they realized it AFTER, then they needed to stop the concerts but get the rehearsal video done.......just a couple days before he died :scratch: The answer is in the "timing" :ninja:

if he couldnt do 50 shows why would he agree to them? (1) he didnt want to let the fans down (2) he wanted to show his kids why everyone loved him. (3) He was a healthy man who DIED under strange circumstances. There is something WRONG here. Michael said OK to the 50 shows he could do it. I have faith...er ..... HAD faith in this point. Something happened to this man after his last rehearsal. Something Terrible!

its not crazy at all...im afraid

and AEG hired Murray?

For the last time!!
AEG had NOTHING to DO with Murray!! Don't know who stated that from the beginning .. it was MJs REQUEST.
AEG on the other hand wanted him to have another doctor!! At less cost? He might have cared enough to save him .... dunno .. :(

AEG ARE NOT MURDERERS PEOPLE

MJ wanted Murray cos he knew that some random british doctor probably wouldnt give him the dangerous drugs he was wanting

AEG are massive tour promoters... im sure theyve been in difficult situations before.. they do not just come up with plans to kill people cos they dont think a tour is going to go their way

all the strange "timing"theories are garbage. of course rehearsals were being filmed. we have proof dangerous reheasals were filmed (theyre on youtube) the tour was about to start in 2 weeks.... of course things were all starting to kick off

AEG MAY have duped him into doing 50 shows ( i think theres no WAY he wanted to do that) but someone in MJs team should not have let MJ sign a contract agreeing to 50 shows. seems like he had noone looking out for his interests and he ended up locked in an impossible situation - you cannot just back out on 40 shows!!!

.. but they wouldnt consire to kill someone.. come on people. WAKE UP!! the world isnt one bg consipacy to GET mj!!!!

.. but they wouldnt consire to kill someone.. come on people. WAKE UP!! the world isnt one bg consipacy to GET mj!!!!

Not to get MJ no. But to get Michael money? Definatly. You only have to look at the Michaels 2 highly publisised court cases to realise people will do ANYTHING for the sort of money Michael has.

Not to get MJ no. But to get Michael money? Definatly. You only have to look at the Michaels 2 highly publisised court cases to realise people will do ANYTHING for the sort of money Michael has.

I don't agree on that one (just my opinion)..... I dont think they even thought this as an option, that this would happen.... however! They dont seem to be ashamed of themselves now for making (even) more money out of him, dead. Bloodsucking devilish bastards..**sorry**

Last edited:

AEG MAY have duped him into doing 50 shows ( i think theres no WAY he wanted to do that) but someone in MJs team should not have let MJ sign a contract agreeing to 50 shows.

Why not? I thought he said in a interview that "he was going through HELLtours, that he didn't like'em at all"... well.... none of us really know what he was "duped" into doing or how he felt about those 50 conserts (in one city) but to me it sounds like he rather would do 50 conserts in one place rather then hiting the road again... due to the interview a few years back...but hell ... I don't know .. do I ...

Phillips insists Jackson was vibrant during the last rehearsal but the rehearsal footage AEG released was from the 23rd, not the 24th. How about that footage? They released the 6-23 footage as "proof" but that is no "proof" at all. Slight of the eye and mind.

ok and you are basing this on what? they would make more money with him alive though so the plot falls down at that point. surely it looks so much more logical that a doctor was giving him drugs he shouldnt have been giving him (although it looks like MJ was taking dipravan on the HIStory tour, according to some court papers discussed in another thread). something went wrong. not massively suprising given that these drugs are not meant to be used outside a hospital

yep people accused MJ of abuse for money. but if MJ is hanging around with dodgy families (that have accused others of abuse) and putting himself in this kind of vulnerable position.. the abuse allegations were just a matter of time. he made it so easy for the Arvizos to make a quick buck

I don't agree on that one (just my opinion)..... I dont think they even thought this as an option, that this would happen.... however! They dont seem to be ashamed of themselves now for making (even) more money out of him, dead. Bloodsucking devilish bastards..**sorry**

UURGHHH! they are NOT an MJ charity!! they are trying to recoup their losses.. not make a profit from his death. and why shouldnt they do that? they have a duty to their shareholders to make MONEY

MJ owned half of sony. When George Harrison (former Beatle) died, Beatle albums sold really well. MJ made money. is that a disgrace? no. thats how business works. MJ knew this, and AEG knows it.

Why not? I thought he said in a interview that "he was going through HELLtours, that he didn't like'em at all"... well.... none of us really know what he was "duped" into doing or how he felt about those 50 conserts (in one city) but to me it sounds like he rather would do 50 conserts in one place rather then hiting the road again... due to the interview a few years back...but hell ... I don't know .. do I ...

i dont think (and i know this is just an opinion) that MJ would have wanted to do 50 shows period. with all his back problems he had I just cant see a way how a perfectionist such as MJ would agree to so many shows when his body is so untested.. and in 2005 he had to go through hell.. do you mentally ever recover from that?

MJ wanted Murray cos he knew that some random british doctor probably wouldnt give him the dangerous drugs he was wanting

AEG are massive tour promoters... im sure theyve been in difficult situations before.. they do not just come up with plans to kill people cos they dont think a tour is going to go their way

all the strange "timing"theories are garbage. of course rehearsals were being filmed. we have proof dangerous reheasals were filmed (theyre on youtube) the tour was about to start in 2 weeks.... of course things were all starting to kick off

AEG MAY have duped him into doing 50 shows ( i think theres no WAY he wanted to do that) but someone in MJs team should not have let MJ sign a contract agreeing to 50 shows. seems like he had noone looking out for his interests and he ended up locked in an impossible situation - you cannot just back out on 40 shows!!!

I agree with you. AEG are concert promoters, not murderers. Just when I thought things were settling down, people come up with this crap.

Really. And they wonder why we are called "floons" on some boards.

What happened? I'll tell you what happened. MJ and MJ alone wanted Dr. Murray...cause Dr. Murray would cowtow to his demands. Yep. MJ was partly responsible for his own demise. Hate to break it to you, but when those toxicology reports come out, don't come on here and start moaning about some concert promoter putting these drugs in his system. MJ was addicted. Plain and simple. And he made sure he was surrounded by people enabling him to continue his drug abuse. And the doctor was a bumbling oaf, probably falling asleep while he was supposed to be monitoring MJ. So, this was an accident, albeit a very tragic, and stupid accident.

Just wanted to add to this...

No, this doesn't make MJ look bad. It makes him look all too human....and fraught with inner demons and vulnerabilities...some of which he just couldn't break himself free from. That's all I am trying to say. This was a case of a tragic accident. Some actually could see this happening, but couldn't get to MJ in time for it to be stopped. MJ was an addict. It doesn't mean bad about him - he had a tremendous amount of pressure from all sides all the time. I often wondered how he handled it at all...

Last edited:
Another reason for MJ death...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bonnie-fuller/the-real-reason-for-micha_b_221825.html

The Real Reason for Michael Jackson's Death? His Secret Fatal Illness

Was the King of pop really felled by prescription drug use and abuse ? Those who speculate on this theory could be dead wrong! Instead, Michael could very well be the victim of the lupus he suffered from.
Did you know that Michael Jackson, was the victim of a rare auto-immune disease called lupus? Yes, he was according to his Wikipedia biography and as it turns out -- lupus sufferers frequently die in their 40s and 50's from sudden heart attacks, caused by atherosclerosis. Let me explain.
Lupus causes inflammation in many of the body's organs including the arteries of the heart. The inflamed arteries then cause cholesterol to deposit on their walls.These deposits cause scarring, and the whole process primes lupus victims to have massive heart attacks, which are often asymptomatic beforehand.
Mild lupus sufferers, like Jackson, are actually more at risk for having a fatal heart attack, according to Dr Michael Lockshin, a rheumatologist at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. The reason for this is because people who have a mild case of lupus are less likely to take any of the medications which would prevent inflammation of the organs.
Now if you don't believe that Jackson had lupus consider this: vitiligo, which Jackson also suffered from, resulting in the famous pigment loss in his skin, is also an auto-immune disease. Coincidentally, vitiligo and lupus are often diagnosed in the same person, explains Dr. Lockshin. In other words, it would not have been unusual for Michael Jackson to have suffered from both ailments.
Here's another key fact: African-Americans are four times more like to be lupus victims than Caucasians. However, lupus is far more common in women than men. Still men, do get it.
So would prescription drug abuse have exacerbated a case of lupus? Only if demerol was injected intravenously, would it also have damaged Jackson's heart, according to Dr. Lockshin. Demerol injected into his muscles would not have played a deadly role and neither would drugs like Xanax and Zoloft.
Lupus also frequently causes inflammation and pain in the joints, which could explain why Jackson was sometimes seen in a wheel chair. This might also explain why Jackson had not performed in years. Maybe it wasn't just the stress of the child molestation charges and trials that forced him to put his performance career on hold. Maybe, he was simply unwilling to share his medical problems with the public.
Until a possible lupus-induced heart attack felled him, the King of Pop may have preferred to preserve the illusion that he was still, at least in some ways, invincible!

Follow Bonnie Fuller on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bonniefuller

i dont agree. There were many points that have crossed. There are many things that happened and are happening right now. WHY does AEG want to be apart of the Estate? WHY. i dont Like how this is going this is NOT right and you people are not seeing it. All of this is wrong. Why did the Doctor not know how to do CPR that SCREAMS wrong. There are all kinds of possiblitys here. I knew this would cause an uproar but its something i felt i needed to say. This is what I feel. I know i might be wrong i know people wont agree with me and thats fine. But let me have my say.

I agree, now it might be manslaughter that is probably why the rumour is they are after some of the estate as it might not be classed as an overdose like they 'may' have hoped. Pure speculation but a lot of this does not add up AT ALL.

I agree with you. AEG are concert promoters, not murderers. Just when I thought things were settling down, people come up with this crap.

What happened? I'll tell you what happened. MJ and MJ alone wanted Dr. Murray...cause Dr. Murray would cowtow to his demands. Yep. MJ was partly responsible for his own demise. Hate to break it to you, but when those toxicology reports come out, don't come on here and start moaning about some concert promoter putting these drugs in his system. MJ was addicted. Plain and simple. And he made sure he was surrounded by people enabling him to continue his drug abuse. And the doctor was a bumbling oaf, probably falling asleep while he was supposed to be monitoring MJ. So, this was an accident, albeit a very tragic, and stupid accident.

No, this doesn't make MJ look bad. It makes him look all too human....and fraught with inner demons and vulnerabilities...some of which he just couldn't break himself free from. That's all I am trying to say. This was a case of a tragic accident. Some actually could see this happening, but couldn't get to MJ in time for it to be stopped. MJ was an addict. It doesn't mean bad about him - he had a tremendous amount of pressure from all sides all the time. I often wondered how he handled it at all...

I do think Michael was doing these drugs but that was known from the past he had an addiction to prescription drugs, so 'if' someone did kill him for his money that could just be blamed and people would not look beyond that reason. I'm not saying what I think is right or true, its only my opinion but I do believe we should always question what is said. Sometimes there is a cover up in these things. Also anyone can call me 'floon' I don't personally care, in this world to be different and to challenge things people will always say that about you. Imagine what people probably said about Aphrodite Jones when she worked on her book.... Did she care? No - and thank god she did write that book!

Re: Another reason for MJ death...

I believe he had it and that is why he wanted pain relief as well as stress and problems following the Pepsi accident.

"primes lupus victims to have massive heart attacks, which are often asymptomatic beforehand." - this could be true to Michael, but if it was wouldn't they have said the cause of death was natural by now... something still doesn't add up as they are still investigating Dr Murray, maybe just to completely clear his name or maybe not...

If Michael died form the Lupus the wouldn't have a investigation going on for Manslaughter. The official autopsy report would of already of been release listing the cause of death as Lupus. This is too easy. I dont buy your theory...:) It would of been easier for us to except his death if this was the fact.

looks like a good theory. I still have an open mind at this point.. I don't know what to think.

:eek: you might be right Linda! I shure hope it was something "natural" that caused his death..

I've been thinking about all this "MJ was a drug addict" stuff thats being talked about.
They base this on what they found in his home basicly. They found many different kinds of "drugs" to ease pain, depression, anxiety and sleeping disorder.

But does that really say anything about an abuse, in this specific case with Michael Jackson?

When I think about Michaels home I think about a place where you will miss NOTHING material. When it comes to food he could order whatever dish he fancied and they would find the ingridienses in the freezer.. When it comes to movies he could watch whatever movie he wanted.

I believe that Michael had it like this with everything in his home. Also with medicine.
It's my belief that Michael wanted all these difference "drugs" in his house, because he knew he would need them sometime. When you have the money you just stock your closets so you never need to worry..

But ofcourse I'm not blocking out anything.. But I hope that the police takes everything into consideration in this case!

For the last time!!
AEG had NOTHING to DO with Murray!! Don't know who stated that from the beginning .. it was MJs REQUEST.
AEG on the other hand wanted him to have another doctor!! At less cost? He might have cared enough to save him .... dunno .. :(

Now why do you believe AEG???? Because they say so? Michael is not here to say anything different. I think this was all in the plan. AEG can say whatever they want and they think they will be believed. Michael never signed the contract for Murray to be paid. Why do you think this was?? Michael was not stupid. what a perfect plan on the part of AEG. so they think.

i dont agree. There were many points that have crossed. There are many things that happened and are happening right now. WHY does AEG want to be apart of the Estate? WHY. i dont Like how this is going this is NOT right and you people are not seeing it. All of this is wrong. Why did the Doctor not know how to do CPR that SCREAMS wrong. There are all kinds of possiblitys here. I knew this would cause an uproar but its something i felt i needed to say. This is what I feel. I know i might be wrong i know people wont agree with me and thats fine. But let me have my say.

you and i are in agreement. no uproar here. .......... And yes everyone is entitled to there opinion. It just so happens our opinion is correct...:)

You are entitled to your opinion, but we have ABSOLUTELY no way of knowing if Murray was the doctor MJ wanted. Michael is not here to tell us. AEG said that was who he wanted. ONLY they have said this. And even if that was the doctor he wanted, Murray was in financial trouble, so. . . . . regardless, AEG paid him a tremendous amount of money.

We do not KNOW that Michael was an addict at the time of death, and we may never know, even after a tox report. We do not KNOW what drugs were put into his system if he was "out" due to an anesthetic and had an IV in place, giving easy access. We don't know, and neither do you. Sure, he had problems with addiction at various times, but you do not KNOW that he was addicted when he died.

Please do not call speculations, which ARE allowed here, and even encouraged. . ."crap." That is not respectful.

Just look at what is known for CERTAIN. It's not much. The rest is speculation/theories, and those ARE allowed on this board.

Vic

People have very narrow views of this murder.

While i wish it were as simple as AEG -- it's a lot lot deeper folks. I'm not saying AEG is not to blame for his death -- indirect or direct -- I'm saying people are thinking about all of this in a very simplistic, elementary way without giving any thought to the people behind the scenes.

If you want to find who arranged this, I suggest you begin by retracing all of MJs steps since Colony Capital took over. Go back and look at the rivalry that went on between Tohme Tohme and Michael. Go back and review how T-T "thought" he was still MJs manager and how he constantly interjected himself when/if anyone asked about MJ, his health, his estate, his finances, his tour. Randy Philips himself said that the contract was negotiated with T-T. Colony Capital put a lot of money into Michael and they wanted to be repaid. They took measures to strip Neverland and to sell almost ALL of Michael's belongings. They were involved in EVERYTHING. Furthermore, they operated in a cloud. They kept insisting Michael was fine anytime the press would report he was sick. They stood to lose a lot if MJ decided to back out of anything. They were constantly bumping heads with MJ in the final months. Reports were flying around that Juliens didn't know who owned Michael's stuff and they were afraid to release it because T-T and MJ were involved in a dispute over it.

Furthermore, T-T always seemed to have an answer ready that MJ was absolutely fine whenever a report came out claiming he was not. It was almost as if it was predetermined that MJ was NOT going to have any issues. Even when he was photographed walking out of Kline's offices with the skin cancer bag (which I feel was almost like MJ was signaling to his fans and the rest of the world that he was not feeling well -- not that I believe he had skin cancer, but some how he was allowing this leak to be in the public domain for whatever reason).

Somebody was deliberately telling people that MJ would NEVER make it to the concert and that he was very ill. Someone was trying to sabotage the show from the get go. I can't believe that AEG organized this from the start. They may have been benefactors of his death, but I cannot see how they single handedly masterminded his manslaughter. I just don't see it. I see other shady people having pulled this off. Somebody in the inner circle was trying to paint a picture of doom for MJ long before the AEG concerts became a reality.

Michael did NOT have to die. AEG would have benefited much, much, much more had he lived and performed. They maybe guilty of ignoring the man's condition, health, etc. and/or enabling him to "sleep" but I do not see how they premeditated his demise. If anything, I think they just happened to be at the right place at the right time. The insurance contract -- I want to know who negotiated that insurance... was it Dr. Tohme Tohme?? Who is this character? Who is Thomas Barrack? Why were they trying to sell everything at Neverland? Why did they FORCE MJ into deals that may not have been in his best interest? Why did they claim to "own" everything?? How did they become controllers of MJJ Productions? Who sent them to "bail out" Michael Jackson when no one else was stepping forward????

Conrad Murray may have been "holding the bag" -- but I want to know who set this entire process in motion. Sure, go after Mr. Murray, but also go after those who stood to gain the most from MJs demise. Michael himself said he saw/felt conspiracy all around him.

You are entitled to your opinion, but we have ABSOLUTELY no way of knowing if Murray was the doctor MJ wanted. Michael is not here to tell us. AEG said that was who he wanted. ONLY they have said this. And even if that was the doctor he wanted, Murray was in financial trouble, so. . . . . regardless, AEG paid him a tremendous amount of money.

We do not KNOW that Michael was an addict at the time of death, and we may never know, even after a tox report. We do not KNOW what drugs were put into his system if he was "out" due to an anesthetic and had an IV in place, giving easy access. We don't know, and neither do you. Sure, he had problems with addiction at various times, but you do not KNOW that he was addicted when he died.

Please do not call speculations, which ARE allowed here, and even encouraged. . ."crap." That is not respectful.

Just look at what is known for CERTAIN. It's not much. The rest is speculation/theories, and those ARE allowed on this board.

Vic

Victoria... there is a difference between speculation and calling a music promoter such as AEG "murderers". I think it's crap to call AEG murderers....it's downright disrespectful to AEG to label the organization "murderers".

If, after all is said and done, it is found that MJ died from a drug overdose, will you guys be able to handle that? Will you guys ever acknowledge that MJ had a problem? And that it's been going on for years?

Here is my understanding, MJ agreed to 31 shows then more shows were added. I remember hearing him say in an interview or something "no more shows" laughing. It has been said that he was going to do 10 shows per month for 3 month then have 3 months off and go back for 2 more months at 10 shows per month. He did not want to work more than that. Also as part of the agreement to increase shows, he was to have an estate available to him in London for his family to live while he was performing.

I know that he was a 50 yr old man, but he also has been doing this most of his life so he had some type of sense of what was needed. I do wonder if he was trying to lower the amount of painkillers that he took as time got closer to the tour (not as an addict, but needed for back pain and lupus). LaToya said he was "cleansing" himself to get all impurities out prior to the tour. Do you think that is why he was sick when he called the nurse in June (if that is true)?

Next, I do not buy the idea that he was a raging addict & he has had Lupus for a while. Wasn't it in remission at some point? He really wanted to do this tour for his children and his family to be a part of. He already had arranged for some of his neices and nephews to participate according to family. He just seemed to have so much going on I do not see his tour manager letting him take on more than he was capable of (Frank D). Am I too trusting of the people who I thought were on his side? I mean, Frank has a statement in the memorial so I know he had MJ's best interests at heart. I am not sure about Leonard Rowe who'se only ally is Joseph.

can i just say that it seems.... VERY conveniently how the last rehearsal before his death happened to be a full dress rehearsal filmed in HD?

For the last time!!

We really don't know who hired Murray, it would be Michael's word against AEG, and Michael isn't here to say. :no: Murray was on AEG's payroll, so in my opinion, he was hired by AEG, regardless of whether Michael requested it or not. Unless AEG they have something in writing, they can't prove that Michael insisted on this.

I wish you were right, but I don't think so. I guess it is possible that the doctor had the Diprovan in the house, but didn't use it that evening and Michael had a heart attack, but that doesn't explain why it took the doctor so long to get help. His a** was covering something up. They wouldn't have been able to get that search warrant if Michael died of natural causes. I wish you were right though.:no:

I don't think AEG was involved, but I do think they hired Dr. Murray and now they want to lay that on Michael, so they don't look bad.

I think Dr. Murray either unintentionally OR intentionally killed Michael. I hope he goes to jail for a very long time.

Back