Let's boycott Lil wayne music...

Boycott his music? Who says I watch his videos to begin with?

Saying what he says, his music credibility dropped to below zero.

honestly, I don't give a damn what Lil Wayne has to say.......he's a damn nobody as far as I'm concerned!

Oh dear. He's just a pathetic little boy who thinks he's a gangsta eh? I don't listen to his music anyway. Screw him! :angry:

When did he say this? Date?

On another video I found the info section stated it was posted on 05/17/2009. So obviously before Michael passed. It is not the first time he has made fun of Michael. In a song I heard there was a line like "ridin' in whip the thriller" then a line that went "fu** that nig** in the red leather jacket". This is very hypocritical of him considering he made a statement praising MJ.

Last edited:
I never bought his music but I had no beef with him, but now he's on my dislike list. Lil Wayne just put himself in the hot seat.

You shouldn't boycott Lil Wayne because he insulted Michael Jackson. You should boycott Lil Wayne because he sucks.

he called mj what???
oh wayne how could you fix your lips.....
lil-wayne-kissing-baby-2.jpg

i never liked him, and now i dislike him much more!
what an ugly loser....

Some people are so poor, all they have money.

His case. If someone took all his money he wouldnt have anything left...nothing. Does he know the word legacy?? I dont think so.

Well.. he allegedly put this out before MJs passing and many hip hop artists talk about MJ in one way or another in a song either positively or negatively. I think we as MJ fans are just ready to crucify anyone talking ish about our beloved Michael and that's understandable. I can't say I'm giving Wayne a pass but since this was done before MJs passing, a crucifixion in this case isn't necessary. However I've never really been a Wayne fan so I've never listened to his music to begin with and certainly don't plan on starting now...

Oh dear. He's just a pathetic little boy who thinks he's a gangsta eh? I don't listen to his music anyway. Screw him! :angry:

I never did like him either. Won't be hard for me to boycott him or his music, if he calls it that!

MJ, now that's what you call music!!

I'm guessing there aren't too many hip hop fans around here based on the comments? In any case, this is low and totally undignified on Lil Wayne's part. He has been respectful of Michael after his passing, but nothing excuses this.

well, i would love to join the bann but he is already banned from my house :lol:

i never liked Lil Wayne, he and his music really sucks :mello:
now i hate him even more :pth:

I'm guessing there aren't too many hip hop fans around here based on the comments? In any case, this is low and totally undignified on Lil Wayne's part. He has been respectful of Michael after his passing, but nothing excuses this.

I'm sure there are plenty of hip-hop fans, me included. Wayne just sucks.

I never liked Lil Wayne... ehm i mean Lil' Prick. He looks one of the wannabe-rapper kids. He thinks he is bigger than MJ eh? Well, guess what? He sucks as hell!

He should feel ashamed of himself.

Back