Were there any cameras in the house? (I think this is IMPORTANT)

Petals

Proud Member
So, I was reading the Doctor's office raid thread when I read this and I almost jumpped from my chair.

Let me quote Missy here:
There WAS CCTV all over the house. MJ had CCTV fitted in each place he lived. There WAS CCTV in his room but these tapes had gone missing - as well as everything else that is alleged to have gone missing (money, jewellery etc).

Re his nose. Due to the amount of surgery, one side of his nose had kinda... broken down. This is probably what they are referring to but media being media have pained it in the worst light.

So after I read that, I was like OMG OMG OMG :bugeyed how come I didnt think of that before??
Unfortunately Missy also said that the tapes had gone missing! :(

BUT HEEYYY!!! I think we should talk more about it and give it the attetion that it deserves, u know what I mean? Because oh my God! Those tapes will show the TRUTH!!! But why had it gone missing??? WHO would do that and WHY?

MODS, I hope its ok posting that.

I really think we should pay more attetion on that subject! IF there were cameras inside the house MJ was living, then WHERE are the tapes?
:mello:

Let me make this quick note to say that while I was in the chat room, I was listening to this WONDERFUL MJ mega mix! I loved it!! Great, wonderful job!!

Last edited:
Where does it officially say the tapes are missing? I'd like to know why aint the media talking about this ish? I agree this needs to be examined.

yes the tape is missing and the some media talked about that , some said it was eraised by MJ's bodygaurds for Michael's sake because they didnt want his last momen shows in public and some said it was stolen.

:(no here fans take everything as grain of salt..i was insisting on this in another thread but i think most of the fans don't want the truth to come out.And I hate those so called fans

If there are tapes missing, i hope they will be found asap

Didnt Latoya mention these missing tapes?

I'm not sure as i was in London when she did her interview but i remember my sis talking to a friend on the phone who mentioned this.

I agree this needs attention! Where are they?! Who took them? This is fishy as...

This does need attention, it needs an explanation and Michael must have justice.

I hope the tapes are found by the police to help investigations, but I hope they NEVER find their way to the general public. It would be the most horrific thing ever.

My guess is that someone has them and at some point they will try to sell them to some tabloid.

yes the tape is missing and the some media talked about that , some said it was eraised by MJ's bodygaurds for Michael's sake because they didnt want his last momen shows in public and some said it was stolen.

Surely if the Bodyguards did erase the tape then this would be classed as 'tampering with evidence' and the Bodyguards would face criminal prosecution? The biggest and most important bit of evidence would be this tape showing what happened in MJ's room. Would a bodyguard who is supposed to be loyal to michael and an inocent person in his passing want to risk erasing a huge bit of important evidence, regardless of his honorable intentions???!!!!! Perhaps Dr Murray knew it was there, removed it, took it with him when he fled to wherever he fled to and destroyed the video! With Technology these days I wonder if there was a 'back up' system for the CCTV that only Michael would of known about???

Didn't I read somewhere that some of michael's new body guards use to be Murry's old body guards? I read it or heard it yesterday. I believe it went something like this.. That Murray had needed body guards because he was high profile at another time or something. Might be worth checking out further. In which case if this is true then of course he would tamper ith the tape in Michael's last moments but who's interest did he have at stake...Michael's or Murray's???

Was just gonna say.... Who uses tapes these days :/ it would all be digital and Murray would know he's being filmed sooooo why kill a man on film.
Personally I don't think it's true may e other rooms are being recorded etc entries etc but not michaels room, he wouldn't take that risk of an employee selling it off...think about what it feel like to be recorded in your home 24/7, yikes

I found this relating to this thread... but the source told the 'National Enquirer' so not reliable at all...

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...hing-for-missing-jackson-cctv-footage_1109859

From July 16th:
AUTHORITIES SEARCHING FOR MISSING JACKSON CCTV FOOTAGE

Los Angeles police investigating the death of MICHAEL JACKSON are desperately searching for lost surveillance footage taken from the King of Pop's Hollywood home that could solve the mystery surrounding the final moments of his life.
The pop superstar suffered a cardiac arrest in one of the bedrooms in his rented Holmby Hills mansion on 25 June (09), and was found unconscious by members of his staff, including personal medic Dr. Conrad Murray.
Authorities seized vials of prescription drugs from Jackson's property immediately after his tragic passing as they searched for clues as to the cause of his death.
But detectives are reportedly missing the CCTV footage of that fateful morning - which they hope will prove to be a crucial piece of evidence in unravelling the timeline of events that led up to Jackson's passing.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system. Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well - in private locations.
"Insiders close to the investigation say Michael's death - possibly his murder - was captured on camera, but the video has not been recovered. There are also gaps in some security camera footage stored on computer hard drives. Police are combing through personal computers recovered from the house."
On Wednesday (15Jul09), a police spokesperson dismissed reports the Jackson investigation had turned into a homicide case following claims on an online blog.

Didn't I read somewhere that some of michael's new body guards use to be Murry's old body guards? I read it or heard it yesterday. I believe it went something like this.. That Murray had needed body guards because he was high profile at another time or something. Might be worth checking out further. In which case if this is true then of course he would tamper ith the tape in Michael's last moments but who's interest did he have at stake...Michael's or Murray's???

Ah that all fits then! everybody that was surrounding Michael seems to be intwined with everybody else, connections here, there and everywhere. Poor Michael probably didn't realise to the extent of the vultures who made out they were swans surrounding him, if Michael's knew bodyguards were Murray's of old times then yep, can see them siding with Murray and destroying or aiding in destroying a tape!! It's sad but I don't think the truth will EVER be told, things will be kept hidden and other things swept under the carpet, everyone still wants a piece of Michael but for all the wrong reasons! us humans are supposed to be evolving for the good of humanity, all I see is humans evolving in GREED!!!
I'm sure Michael saw/recognised this a long time ago and has left us a good example of how the human race should be...his legacy...

So there's no real credible proof that there were tapes, or that existing ones vanished, correct?

Like I said from the Beginning those who put Michael Jackson to sleep video taped the whole thing from beginning to end.

Like I said from the Beginning those who put Michael Jackson to sleep video taped the whole thing from beginning to end.

Why do you think that? I'm think 'if' the CCTV footage is missing that is a big clue to it being murder but only 'if' so far only The National Enquirer has mentioned it so... I'm not disagreeing with you(just agreed 100% with you on another thread :) ) I just wondered why you think that....

So there's no real credible proof that there were tapes, or that existing ones vanished, correct?
Correct Sifa! But you know what? I cant think of Michael living in a house without these security cameras!! In my opinion, he did have it in the house he was living in! Just like in Neverland! I think it was a "MUST have", u know?

I hope the tapes are found by the police to help investigations, but I hope they NEVER find their way to the general public. It would be the most horrific thing ever.
Yes friend, you're right!! That is what I hope too!!

Just this evening( Saturday), I was channeling surfing and heard on Headline News( i believe it was a repeat from Friday that i didn't watch), Confirm, the Security Camera Tapes are Missing from the day of Michael's Death! The footage showed the same scene with the ambulance coming slowly out the gate on the day he passed. I believed the voice, I heard was Nancy Grace. The female voice went on to say. Security Camera's where running all over his house including in Michael's private living quarters and they too were missing from June 25th!

Cover up in action...................but most of us already knew that, didn't we!?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Michael would have security cameras in his private bedroom/living area. Michael was way too private for that sort of thing. Why would he want people taping him while he is getting dressed or lying across the bed? Or playing with his children in their nighties? I don't think so. This whole tape thing is coming from the tabloids. Now I can believe that there were surveillance cameras around the home and in other main areas, but not in his private areas of the home.

If such tapes exist, or did exist... AM I the only one who thinks Dr Conrad murray had something to do with their disappearence?

IT WAS SAID elsewhere that the dvd for the camera had disappeared. there's footage from the day before but all strangelymissing a few hrs before his death.

there's also another report that mj removed the cameras that came w/ the home shortly after hemoved in b/c it belonged to the owners and may have put his own in.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Michael would have security cameras in his private bedroom/living area. Michael was way too private for that sort of thing. Why would he want people taping him while he is getting dressed or lying across the bed? Or playing with his children in their nighties? I don't think so. This whole tape thing is coming from the tabloids. Now I can believe that there were surveillance cameras around the home and in other main areas, but not in his private areas of the home.

I agree, I dont think he'd have them in private areas like bedrooms.

I do think though, that there has to be some sort of external security surveilance in place that would document the comings and goings of people entering and leaving the house.

It came out in court documents during the 2005 trial that Michael had an elaborate security survelinece either outside his bedrooms doors/inside the room or both( can't remember which is accurate). I rmember big mouth Diane dimond talking about it on court tv.

Do you think it's possible that he had a different security camera system setup just for private areas that could only be viewed by him? I would think he would have one to monitor employees while they were in his private areas.

If such tapes exist, or did exist... AM I the only one who thinks Dr Conrad murray had something to do with their disappearence?

No you are not the only one who are thinking along those lines. Let us not rule out Michael's security team. Wouldn't they be the ones monitoring and operating the security camera's?

Back